Priority Acura

1701 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320

New 888-790-8372
Used 888-718-8406
Service 888-808-1108

Where We Make YOU a PRIORITY!!

Car owner

by from Virginia beach |

I've taken both of my car for service with excellent results. Never any issues. Had a problem with a seal and they stood behind the repair 100%

Terrible Service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Worst Service Center. Bring it somewhere else if you want results and good customer service.

Worst Service I have ever encountered.

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Buyer beware. I love my acura but these service people make me wish I never bought this vehicle. They ALWAYS argue about what is covered under my bumper to bumper extended warranty I purchased. They seem unwilling to try to do anything helpful. I never get my car back in a timely fashion and I ALWAYS have to bring it back several times before the problem is resolved. They just don't seem to care about their clients. Its a shame that you purchase such a quality vehicle and then have to deal with people like this who don't seem concerned about quality at all! It makes me want to sell my car and get a new one just so I don't have to deal with these people ever again. Sure they offer a complimentary vehicle while you wait for you car to be repaired and then they wash your vehicle when they are done with it, but that is all fluff compared to the terrible way they deal with their clients. I used to deal with Honda and never ever had a problem. I would almost rather them not wash my car and offer friendly reliable service instead.

Worst Car Service I have ever encountered.

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Buyer beware. I love my Acura but I wish I didn't buy it here. Every time I bring it in for service there is always an issue. Customer service ladies always argue about repairs being under warranty. Never fixed the first time if I have a problem. They make me wish I would have bought a Lexus instead. I will never buy from them again!!!! Just so I won't have to deal with their service department ever again.

Excellent service and care!

by from Virginia beach, va |

I take two vehicles here for service and repairs. The team is always friendly and most importantly, they are HONEST! Everyone from the advisors to the actual mechanics are truthful about any repairs that you need and always indicate when it is not necessary for any work to be done. They are willing to take the time to care for cars properly and are flexible with busy schedules. I am pleased that Priority offers car washes and loaner vehicles for all as well making this dealership very convienent. The service team is knowledgable on services and vehicles. Everyone I have come in contact with there is always helpful and provide service and information as a team. Excellent place and I fully recommend it 100%.