Service Chevrolet Cadillac

1212 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy, Lafayette, LA 70506

New 888-229-4109
Used 888-231-8987
Service 877-736-8952

Relax and Enjoy the Difference!

internet buyer

by from west michigan |

we were looking for a used vehicle found one by way of internet. took several times by way of phone call to get some type of response, then they couldn't find vehicle on their lot. not sure what kind of dealer that is but doesn't seem to be to excited to make a sale. Purchased one from an other dealer in Topeka KS.

Great salesman

by from Lafayette La |

I bought a 2014 Chevrolet Spark! It gets very good gas mileage and a nice quality car all around. My salesman Guy Rodirgue was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car! Thanks to Guy Rodrigue and Service Chevrolet for helping put me in a car that I can enjoy and save me money as I commute back and forth to work!

Cars.com first time user

by from Orange, Tx. 77630 |

Used cars.com to search for a 2011 Mustang GT, Found it with Service Chevrolet, Was called by internet sales person in just a few minutes with information on car, could not believe how fast.First car purchased from out of state, not real sure about that issue. Turned out to be great, no problems at all. Car was clean and ready when I arrived, had a SOLD SIGN on it even without deal made (car was held for me). NICE ! Car was just like we talked about on the phone. No hassle deal, DEAN FOWLER was a great person to deal with on the purchase of the used car. Will try to use both on next purchase, CARS.COM and SERVICE CHEVROLET.

December 4, 2013

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! Welcome to the Service Chevrolet Cadillac family. We hope to keep you completely satisfied.

PURCHASED 07 SILVERADO LS/WT

by from Church Point, La |

I FOUND MY 07 SILVERADO ON CARS.COM. PRINTED UP THE VEH AND BROUGHT IT TO THE DEALERSHIP. SALESMAN (GREG SUIRE) WAS DOWN TO EARTH AND A TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL. I WAS NEVER PRESSURED AND REALLY SATISFIED WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS. AFTER DEALING WITH ALL OTHER DEALERSHIPS IN LAFAYETTE, SERVICE CHEVROLET STANDS BY THERE MOTO OF SERVICE AFTER THE SALE.

December 4, 2013

Welcome to the Service Chevrolet Cadillac family! Our goal is to offer you the very best in customer service - before, during and after the sale. Our work has just begun, as we plan to keep you completely satisfied during your entire ownership of your vehicle! Welcome again, and it's now time to relax and enjoy the difference! Service Chevrolet Cadillac

Pleased w/ my 07 Chevy Silverado LS/WT

by from Church Point, La |

I shopped on cars.com by inputting the price range willing to pay, year, mileage, and veh. Found a real good deal, so I printed it up from cars.com and headed to Service Chevrolet. I showed them the print up and they showed me the vehicle. I told them what monthly payments I was after and they worked the #s. I must say there was no hasstle and customer service was there #1 priority from the sales to finance, and service. Salesman Greg Suire, was down to earth and easy to deal with. He was not the ordinary salesman. Real good guy. I will have future dealings with Service Chevrolet, because they put Customer Service first. Thanks.

December 4, 2013

From Greg Suire and all of our employees "Welcome to the Service Chevrolet Cadillac family!" Our goal is to keep you completely satisfied, before during and after the sale. We are ready to work for you and making sure your ownership experience is the very best. Welcome again, and we thank you for your business!