Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake

Used 888-682-9112
Service 888-881-3323

Great service

by from Chesapeake, VA |

The dealer always puts you in total control, treats people with respect, and ensures the job is done right. Also, salesman Da'ron Scott continues to check up on me, and the status of my vehicle. To make sure everything is satisfactory.

February 11, 2015

Greetings, Jason! Thank you for stopping by Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Service and Great Selection

by from Portsmouth, VA |

Originally, I visited the dealership to service my previous automobile and once I seen the overall cost; I knew it was time for a change. I was very skeptical about getting a new car due to my previous experience and because of the stress along with the constant hassle from salespeople. But after expressing interest in a new car; the staff at Hall Chevrolet made the process so easy...I would do it again without hesitation.

Great service

by from Chesapeake, Va |

I had an excellent car buying experience. Will recommend to others.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Suffolk,va |

This was my first coming to this establishment. I have been and purchased my Equinox at the Hampton Chev. Mazda one in Hampton. everyone was super polite and VERY helpful. They worked on my car and alerted my about some issues that was going on with my car as soon as I pulled in. I am very confident that they will take good care of my car, and I feel safe on my travels to work. The were backed up, but I still got out in good time which was awesome. I am very pleased with my visit and I look forward to my next visit.

Service

by from Portsmouth, VA |

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Stacy is very nice to work with and the work is done properly and professionally. I have been using the service department since I purchased the car in 2009.

Excellent Service, Friendly staff.

by from Norfolk, VA |

It is so much easier to let the Hall Techs fix the problem, instead of getting oily , dirty and sweaty by doing it yourself!The job done was perfect. the car runs like it is ten years younger!

June 25, 2015

We love to hear that Julia! Thanks for leaving us the positive review! We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent Experience!

by from Portsmouth, Virginia |

I purchased my new TRAX from you. I also still have my last car which I purchased from you 14 years ago. I love how easy you make the purchasing process. I love the excellent and friendly sales force. My sister also purchased a TRAX at the same time and we are loving it so far. Hers is brilliant blue and mine is ruby red. I absolutely love all the techy features. EVERYONE at Hall Chevrolet has been terrific! Keep up the great work! The only thing that could improve is the amount of paperwork. You really should automate some of the documents. Go paperless.

A dream car buying experience!!!

by from Newport News, Va |

When I went to the dealership I was only expecting to look around and see what my options were. I had no clue that they would be able to work there magic and me leaving with a car. Jeff was a huge blessing for me and also the others guys as well. I appreciate everything they did you me.

June 24, 2015

Thank you Felicia Gresham for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that Jeff and our team were able to lead you to your new car! If you should have any questions on your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us or stop by at Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake. Thank you again Felicia Gresham!

Office Administrator

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Danny Moss was my sale representative and he went far and beyond to make sure my needs were met in purchasing our 2015 LT Tahoe. He was very caring and straight forward with information from the start to finish. He made me feel like it was an investment, not just another sale during the process.

June 24, 2015

Good afternoon Ernest Tyler. Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Danny Moss was able to assist you with your new 2015, Chevrolet Tahoe LT purchase. As you settle in to your new car, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you Ernest Tyler for the positive review and have a great day.

Awesome dealership

by from Portsmouth, Va |

It was fine. A little slow but comfortable waiting area.

June 22, 2015

We appreciate the positive review Marian Rapp! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Just retired

by from Suffolk,Va |

The service department is professional in every way. I have been a customer there for many years and Stacy Simonetti is the best. Your service department has keep my cars serviced, so I always feel safe when I leave there.

June 22, 2015

Hi Betty Barnes. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Stacy Simonetti's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!