Don Gooley Cadillac

Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Great service

by from st. Clair shores, Mi |

Marissa does a phenomenal job checking us in and communicating the what , when and how of our service. She calls promptly when its ready. She IS your service department.

April 21, 2014

John.. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed you experience with our Advisor Marissa, and our service department. Please feel free to call on us in the future. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Just a oil change

by from St, Clair, Mi. |

I waited for a service rep. to engage me for a few minute's listing to one of your reps. talking to a customer on the phone in a unprofessional manner, tone,jesters, one of your service tech. very polite took my info and shown me to the waiting room. The service rep that took care of me was professional and got me back on the road in a timely manner as she said she would. It would have been nice if the salesman that sold me the vehicle two month ago and that walked by me four times would have acknowledge me in some way. (no big deal just thing out loud)

Leasing made easy

by from Harrison Twp, Mi |

Joan Billings was great thru the entire process of turning in my leased 2011 CTS in order to lease 2014 SRX. She was knowledgeable with all my leasing questions and with explaining of all the new options upon picking the vehicle. It was a pleasure in meeting Joan.

April 9, 2014

Linda.. Thank you for your kind reply. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with Joan, and our dealership. Please feel free to contact us with any other vehicle needs that you may have. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Body Shop

by from Grosse Pointe Farms,. MI |

I came back to the dealership because I knew that I would receive, as I have the past, excellent service.

March 27, 2014

Glenn.. Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that your experience with our body shop was a pleasent one! Please keep us in mind for any of your future automotive needs! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Fast, easy purchase experience.

by from Sterling Heights MI |

Without a doubt the best new vehicle purchase experience I've had. Salesman gets a major 'kudos' for locating and acquiring the vehicle I wanted.

March 22, 2014

Dick.. We are very happy to have been able to handle you new car purcase for you, And glad that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac & Steve DeChausse.

ATS Ride

by from Macomb, Michigan |

Very generous trade in value for used car New 2014 Car was READY in every detail, (to include insurance, gas, plate transfer etc.)with very little paper work to sign. Salesman (Phil Herandez) was very kind. I was in and out the door within 45 minutes to drive my NEW CAR home.

March 22, 2014

Rita.. Thank you for your purchase. We are very happy to hear that your experience with us was a happy one. Please feel free to contact us for any other needs that you may have! Don Gooley Cadillac.

Cadillac CTS

by from Michigan |

The service was friendly and my vechicle was done in a timely manner, an excellent job. The entire staff was most accomodating.

March 18, 2014

Bernadette.. Thank you for visiting our service department, and very glad to hear you were happy with the service you received. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Exceptional Services

by from St.Clair Shores,MI |

i was shuttled down to St.Mary's Nursing home by your employee to visit my mother-in-law, while waiting for my services to be completed. he was extremely professional & courteous. My vehicle was done much faster than expected & a call was made to me that I would be picked back up. at that point, I had only had approx.30 minutes to visit my mother-in-law. the gentlemen who was providing shuttle service graciously stayed later just to allow me the time to spend with my sick family member. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for the above & beyond services. Thank-you very much to all involved!

March 22, 2014

Danielle... We are happy to hear that you had a pleasurable experience with the service you were given. Please feel free to contact us for any other automotive needs that you may have! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

by from St. Clair Shores, Michigan |

Great service what ever i ask the service person to do they did it. Excellent job I will be back and tell all of my friends thank you!!!

March 18, 2014

Rick.. Thank you for using our service department, We are glad that you had a great experience. Please feel free to let us know if we can help you in the future. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Pleasant Sale

by from Harrison Twp. |

I purchased a 2014 XTS Cadillac. This was my first vehicle from Don Gooley. Everyone in sales was professional and helpful. It made a usually very stressful experience a pleasant one. It flowed very easily. I would recommend Family and Friends.

March 18, 2014

Rick.. Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our dealership. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.