Don Gooley Cadillac

Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

New Car Leasing

by from St Clair Shores Mi |

Joan Sale person was very professional and made my experience in leasing my new SRX a good experience. I would recommend Don Gooley

April 16, 2015

Larry... We are glad to hear that your purchase with us, and your salesperson was a good experience. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Perfect Buying Experience

by from Battle creek mi |

Perfect buying experience! Vehicle was perfectly as advertised. The Sales Rep was knowledgeable and helpful and closing the deal was a perfect no hassle experience.

April 16, 2015

Ted... Thank you for your business. We are happy that your experience with us as you expected! Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great all around place to buy and have your car ca

by from Macomb, Mi |

Treated great by everyone. Was in and out in short order. Nice waiting area with TV and interesting reading material.

April 10, 2015

Robert.. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership! Thank you for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac

Great dealership, great salesman - Don Gooley

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Bob Seip, my salesman, was awesome! He did everything he was supposed to do -- attentive, friendly, professional, courteous, understanding, listened to my needs and wants, patient, and answered all my questions. He was not pressuring for the sale at all and the sale seemed to make itself. I did not come to the dealership to purchase a Cadillac -- I wanted to rule it out as a pipe dream I would never achieve. Instead, I found a price competitive awesome vehicle that I decided to purchase the minute I started driving the XTS. Thank you for realizing my dream and I now have something to cross off my bucket list as the new owner of a Cadillac!

April 2, 2015

Linda... We are very happy to hear that you Purchased the car of your dreams, and that your Salesman Bob Seip was very helpful in taking care of you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future! Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

nice people, down to earth, friendly, welcoming.

by from Canton Michigan |

I actually had fun with Joan! She was very knowledgeable about the Cadillac products and redeeming my GM points. Delivery was smooth and through. the staff was pleasant and welcoming . me being a westsider, I pass many Cadillac dealerships to get to Gooley,but I feel like I made friends there and wwouldn't take my business anywhere else.

March 31, 2015

Joseph...We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with your salesperson Joan, and the rest of the Dealership. Thank you for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Service Visit

by from Grosse Pointe Woods, MI |

E-mail from dealer service manager stated all tires low at 27psi and time to rotate tires, neither service was required. On Star has repeatedly reported tire or tires low at 27 psi, this has never been the case. My visit to dealer service was not required.

March 31, 2015

Berton.. Please feel free to contact us with any future service needs you may have. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service department

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Service department is wonderful, dealing with people like Marissa, make it a pleasure to take your car in for service. Thank you!

March 31, 2015

Barbara... We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with the service department. Thank you for your buisness. Don Gooley Cadillac.

new vehicle purchase

by from center line, michigan |

I was greeted and WELL informed by sales mgr Ken. Phil was able to get a vehicle that matched my criteria. The transaction was quick and smooth. I recomend both Phil & Ken to anyone

March 31, 2015

David.. Thank you for your Review. We are happy that we were able to help you with the purchase of your new car! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac

Great Service

by from St Clair Shores, Mi |

My car was in for a service steering warning. I was greeted with a friendly hello, may I help you. The loaner car that was reserved for me was running and warm. The repair was completed in a timely manner and a courtesy call was received, always great service

March 31, 2015

Clarence.. We are always happy to hear when customers have a Great experience with our service Department. Thank you for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service

by from St. Clair Shores, Michigan |

Joan Billings did a great job in getting me an XTS with the features I desired at a price I found very competitive with other dealers.

February 4, 2015

Pamela, We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with the purchase of your XTS, and with your salesperson Joan Billings. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac