Don Gooley Cadillac

Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Efficent

by from Grosse Pointe |

Very efficient and friendly.. would like a business suite to conduct business vs just lounge...but that would just be a bonus.. woud like more plugs for phones.

Wonderful experience.

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I have driven off in my No. 8 Cadillac from Don Gooley. I am completely satisfied with everything about this dealership from start to finish. Larry Wallingford is an excellent salesperson and he professionally makes sure every "i" is dotted and he moves smoothly through the transaction with ease. His soft spoken manner is never a pressure to the customer and he is a perfect example of how someone strives to please the customer. It is a pleasure to deal with Don Gooley Cadillac from the sales floor to the service department. Nancy Hison

The Cadillac Experience! - ATS and Don Gooley!

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

Don, your team is top notch! I needed a car the morning I walked into your dealership and knew that I was at the right place. Joan Billings introduced herself to me and from the moment I met her we struck a chord that was purely divine! The Cadillac experience is just first time for me. I told Joan I had not purchased a new car since 1994. I am so please that we could work out a great deal and my car is top notch. You have done a great job Don getting your team assembled. Keep up the great work.

Best Dealership in the Metro Detroit Area. Gooley

by from New Baltimore, MI |

The employees at Don Gooley Cadillac truley understand how to listen to customers. I have always had a great experience with the Service dept. and salespeople. This is my 6th Cadillac purchase from them and I hope to have a 7th soon. Thanks for everything. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

Gooley Cadillac confidense

by from Detroit Mich |

sales contact G. Bente as well as sales mgr. K Failla were excellent in providing purchase confidence. will certainly buy from this dealer when lease expires

Great service and friendly staff

by from Detroit, MI |

The service receptionist who signed me in was very pleasant and friendly. Curt the service manager had "Bob" drive me to go get breakfast while I was waiting for my car to be completed. My car was finished in less time than expected which freed up some of my day. I would highly recommend Don Gooley for all GM service needs.

Satisfied Customer

by from Commerce Twp., MI |

The service was great, the repairs/recall issue took as long as the service lady predicted. I was in and out and appreciated the car was as well. I love this dealership!

Excellent Dealership

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Phil Hernandez was a great gentleman to deal with. He was patient with me and my needs, and he made sure that I was very well versed with my new car before I left the parking lot. He made my new lease very easy and pleasant.

Nice experience

by from St Clair Shores, MI |

It was a pleasure working with Joan Billings on what I wanted. She took the time to search and made it enjoyable. I must say this is the first time a car sale's person took the time to sit in the car with me and show me how everything works. It was a nice experience.

Don Gooley Cadillac responded to this review

October 22, 2014

Rosemary... We are glad to hear that your experience with us, and your salesperson was enjoyable. Thank you...

Great, timely service

by from St Clair Shores, Michigan |

My vehicle was serviced and delivered just as the advisors told me it would be. I was pressed for time due to personal scheduling conflict, and I was assured that my repairs and maintenance would be completed within an hour. Great job by all!