Don Gooley Cadillac

Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Great, timely service

by from St Clair Shores, Michigan |

My vehicle was serviced and delivered just as the advisors told me it would be. I was pressed for time due to personal scheduling conflict, and I was assured that my repairs and maintenance would be completed within an hour. Great job by all!

Great service and pleasant waiting area

by from Grosse Pointe, MI |

Always on time when I make a maintenance appointment. Service managers are friendly, helpful and willing to go out of their way to make the experience comfortable.

August 14, 2014

Joanne.. We are happy to hear that your visit to our service department was a comfortable experience for you. Thank you for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac

Caring Staff

by from St Clair Shores MI |

I was in and out within 90 minutes Got a free cup of coffee and was able to watch TV. Experience was painless..........

August 8, 2014

Rita... We are happy to hear that your experience with us was a good one, We try to do our best to make sure that our customers are well taken care of. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Efficient and friendly service

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Service was performed quickly and efficiently. Your service receptionist was excellent (Sorry forgot her name, just review who was on the day I came in). So was the service tech who made sure everything was okay, even having the car washed. Definitely would recommend your dealership for sales or service.

August 11, 2014

Samuel.. We are happy to hear that your service visit with us was a pleasent one. Thank you for using our dealership, and your reccomendations. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Excellent service

by from Grosse pointe Mi |

I am new to the area. Don Massey has been our dealership for years. I must say,I was pretty lost when arriving, not knowing where to go, Wendy immediately made me feel welcome and went above and beyond for the service of not only my vehicle but my parents as well. I would also like to add that the gentleman who serviced my CTS was amazing! He too went above and beyond trying to locate a center cap for one of my rims. ( I can't recall his name but he sure made our day and experience very welcoming!!) we're making the switch to Don Gooley Cadillac!

August 8, 2014

Delia.. We are very happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us. We look forward to helping you with any future automotive needs you may have. Thank you, And welcome to Don Gooley Cadillac.

Excellent communication & servic during the repair

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

My only disappointment was not getting a ride in the C-7. oh well, guess I will have to buy one for myself.

August 11, 2014

Gary... Thank you for visiting our dealership. Please feel free to call on us for any future automotive needs that you may have! Thank you... Don Gooley Cadillac.

Superior quality and service

by from Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan |

My experience was warm, friendly and cordial. My experience with your employees is a pleasant one that I look forward to when I visit Don Gooley Cadillac.

July 29, 2014

Geraldine.. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with your visit to our Dealership. Please feel free to call on us for any future Automotive need that you may have. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service and very clean facility.

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

Always a great experience in the service dept. I have always been satisfied with the effort they exert to get the vehicle done as soon as possible.

July 16, 2014

James.. Thank you for your visit to our service department, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great Service, Clean Facilities

by from Detroit, MI |

My experiences with personnel at your dealership have consistently been pleasurable. I set my appointments via the My Cadillac App, and I always get the time slot that I request. The facility is always immaculate in appearance, and refreshments are readily available.

July 16, 2014

Debra.. We are happy to hear that your visit with us was a pleasurable one. Please feel free to call on us for any future automotive needs! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Friendly experience

by from Harper Woods, MI |

This was a routine maintenance (oil change) visit scheduled on line. Work was done in the estimated time; friendly greeting as usual, great job overall including a quick wash job.

June 27, 2014

Robert... Thank you for visiting our dealership for your routine maintenance. We are happy that we can provide you with great service. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.