Don Gooley Cadillac

19900 E. Nine Mile Rd., St. Clair Shores, MI 48080

New 866-800-9195
Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Great service on my SRX tailgate.

by from China Township, MI |

Tail gate on my SRX would not stay open. They replaced the struts in less than one hour. Great job, Thank you, Jere

Fabulous service.

by from 48081 |

Every time I step foot in this location, I feel welcomed! I have never been dissatisfied with anyone or anything about the service at Don gooley. David Frazier, John Ayan, David Westervelt, Wendy. Everyone of them my last visit made it great! Hope to never leave this establishment.

May 8, 2015

Craig... Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that your visit with us was a pleasent one. Thank for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Excellent Service Department

by from Grosse Pointe Park, MI |

I always enjoy working with Marissa, the customer service rep. She always tries her best to accommodate my needs and fix the service issues that I need addressed. I never have an issue with the Service department - thanks!

May 4, 2015

Michael... We are happy to hear that your visit to our service department, and being helped by Marisa was to your satisfactory. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great all around place to buy and have your car ca

by from Macomb, Mi |

Treated great by everyone. Was in and out in short order. Nice waiting area with TV and interesting reading material.

April 10, 2015

Robert.. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership! Thank you for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac

Service Visit

by from Grosse Pointe Woods, MI |

E-mail from dealer service manager stated all tires low at 27psi and time to rotate tires, neither service was required. On Star has repeatedly reported tire or tires low at 27 psi, this has never been the case. My visit to dealer service was not required.

March 31, 2015

Berton.. Please feel free to contact us with any future service needs you may have. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service department

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Service department is wonderful, dealing with people like Marissa, make it a pleasure to take your car in for service. Thank you!

March 31, 2015

Barbara... We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with the service department. Thank you for your buisness. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great Service

by from St Clair Shores, Mi |

My car was in for a service steering warning. I was greeted with a friendly hello, may I help you. The loaner car that was reserved for me was running and warm. The repair was completed in a timely manner and a courtesy call was received, always great service

March 31, 2015

Clarence.. We are always happy to hear when customers have a Great experience with our service Department. Thank you for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service experience a Don Gooley

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

Don Gooley's team with Marisa taking care of an unscheduled maintenance appointment is unsurpassed in how a customer is treated. She handled a busy schedule to take care of me. Thanks Marisa.

February 3, 2015

Michael, We are happy to hear that you were well taken care of in our service department. Thank you for your kind review! Don Gooley Cadillac

Excellent Overall

by from St Clair Shores, MI |

Everyone was very nice and accommodated my schedule and I really appreciate it! But, I am so used to having my car washed and it wasn't!!!! I didn't say anything, but let's hope next time the service person notices and sends it back!

February 3, 2015

Kimberly, We are sorry to hear that. I'm not sure when you had your vehicle in for service, But we did have some issues where our car wash was inoperable for a few days. Please feel free to visit your service advisor, and we will be more that happy to give you a car wash! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac

service

by from East Detroit, Mi. |

little disappointed that I have only had my cadillac 5.5 months and already 2 recall repairs are needed...Had my malibu for 4 years and never once.

February 3, 2015

Virginia, We are very sorry that you had to have your vehicle in for service so soon. Unfortunatley it is beyond our control when the Manufacturer issues a recall. We understand your dissapointment, But try to take care of our customers the best we can. Please feel free to contact us with any other concerns. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac