Don Gooley Cadillac

19900 E 9 Mile Rd, St Clair Shores, MI 48080

Used 586-772-8200 Used 586-772-8200

I have leased my last 8 Cadillacs from Don Gooley.

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

I had occasion on June 24th 2015 to deal with Marie in service. Marie is a very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly employee of Gooley Cadillac who is indeed a pleasure to deal with. She is a very impressive individual who is not afraid to get her hands dirty if necessary, making her I'm sure, an extremely valuable employee. She always makes sure everything is completed and done in a workman like manner.

October 30, 2015

Orba... That you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us, and our service department. Thank you...

Great ownership experience

by from Grosse Pointe, MI |

My entire experience with Don Gooley Cadillac, from purchase, to service, has been the best experience of car ownership I have ever had. Many thanks to Wendy at service reception for her help; give this lady a raise!

October 30, 2015

Samuel.... We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and your service adviser Wendy! Thank you....

Great service on my SRX tailgate.

by from China Township, MI |

Tail gate on my SRX would not stay open. They replaced the struts in less than one hour. Great job, Thank you, Jere

October 30, 2015

Jere.. We are very happy to hear that we were able to assist you with your service needs. Thank you very much!

Fabulous service.

by from 48081 |

Every time I step foot in this location, I feel welcomed! I have never been dissatisfied with anyone or anything about the service at Don gooley. David Frazier, John Ayan, David Westervelt, Wendy. Everyone of them my last visit made it great! Hope to never leave this establishment.

May 8, 2015

Craig... Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that your visit with us was a pleasent one. Thank for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Excellent Service Department

by from Grosse Pointe Park, MI |

I always enjoy working with Marissa, the customer service rep. She always tries her best to accommodate my needs and fix the service issues that I need addressed. I never have an issue with the Service department - thanks!

May 4, 2015

Michael... We are happy to hear that your visit to our service department, and being helped by Marisa was to your satisfactory. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great all around place to buy and have your car ca

by from Macomb, Mi |

Treated great by everyone. Was in and out in short order. Nice waiting area with TV and interesting reading material.

April 10, 2015

Robert.. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership! Thank you for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac

Service Visit

by from Grosse Pointe Woods, MI |

E-mail from dealer service manager stated all tires low at 27psi and time to rotate tires, neither service was required. On Star has repeatedly reported tire or tires low at 27 psi, this has never been the case. My visit to dealer service was not required.

March 31, 2015

Berton.. Please feel free to contact us with any future service needs you may have. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service department

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Service department is wonderful, dealing with people like Marissa, make it a pleasure to take your car in for service. Thank you!

March 31, 2015

Barbara... We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with the service department. Thank you for your buisness. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great Service

by from St Clair Shores, Mi |

My car was in for a service steering warning. I was greeted with a friendly hello, may I help you. The loaner car that was reserved for me was running and warm. The repair was completed in a timely manner and a courtesy call was received, always great service

March 31, 2015

Clarence.. We are always happy to hear when customers have a Great experience with our service Department. Thank you for your business. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service experience a Don Gooley

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

Don Gooley's team with Marisa taking care of an unscheduled maintenance appointment is unsurpassed in how a customer is treated. She handled a busy schedule to take care of me. Thanks Marisa.

February 3, 2015

Michael, We are happy to hear that you were well taken care of in our service department. Thank you for your kind review! Don Gooley Cadillac