Don Gooley Cadillac

New 866-800-9195
Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

great service all around

by from st clair shores, mi |

set up appointment, had recall and oil change done in about an hour and on my way with a clean car

November 20, 2014

Mario.. We are happy to hear that we were able to service your vehicle in a timely manor. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Fast service

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

After waiting approximately two months to have my ignition switch replaced, I must say that I was pleased to be in & out within an hour.

November 20, 2014

Shannon.. We are happy to hear that we were able to take care of your recall in a timely manor. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great sevice, clean comfortable waiting room

by from St Clair Shores, Mich |

Oil change on my 2014 SRX. Also took care of a soon to be received recall notice due to issue of rear suspension.

November 20, 2014

Elizabeth.. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. Please come back to see us with any other service needs you may have! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cdillac

Very Professional people, great experience

by from St Clair Shores, Michigan |

I've been dealing with Gooley Cadillac for some 25 plus years. I've leased at lease my last [9] Cadillac's there. I've always found great satisfaction when dealing with the Gooley personnel, particularly the likes of Jeff Gooley, Ken Failla and Joan Billings. These are the people that make the dealership attractive to the customer to the point where repeat business is guarantee. I applaud the professional treatment I receive each and every time I have need to return for service.

November 4, 2014

Orba.. We are happy to hear that you are once again happy in your experience with our dealership. Please feel free to call on us for any future needs. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Service at Gooley, it's Five Star*****

by from Detroit, MI |

Marissa is the best! Understands her clientle are busy professionals, and the process is seamless. She couldn't handle it more professionally. Kudos to Gooley and Marissa!

November 4, 2014

April.. We are happy to hear that had a nice experience with Marisa, and the dealership! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Efficent

by from Grosse Pointe |

Very efficient and friendly.. would like a business suite to conduct business vs just lounge...but that would just be a bonus.. woud like more plugs for phones.

October 23, 2014

Timothy... Thank you for your input, We will deffinately look into that. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Wonderful experience.

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I have driven off in my No. 8 Cadillac from Don Gooley. I am completely satisfied with everything about this dealership from start to finish. Larry Wallingford is an excellent salesperson and he professionally makes sure every "i" is dotted and he moves smoothly through the transaction with ease. His soft spoken manner is never a pressure to the customer and he is a perfect example of how someone strives to please the customer. It is a pleasure to deal with Don Gooley Cadillac from the sales floor to the service department. Nancy Hison

October 23, 2014

Nancy... Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear that your experience with us, and your salesperson Larry Wallingford was pleasurable. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac

The Cadillac Experience! - ATS and Don Gooley!

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

Don, your team is top notch! I needed a car the morning I walked into your dealership and knew that I was at the right place. Joan Billings introduced herself to me and from the moment I met her we struck a chord that was purely divine! The Cadillac experience is just first time for me. I told Joan I had not purchased a new car since 1994. I am so please that we could work out a great deal and my car is top notch. You have done a great job Don getting your team assembled. Keep up the great work.

October 23, 2014

Michael.. Thank you for the kind words, We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, and your salesperson Joan Billings. Thank you again. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Best Dealership in the Metro Detroit Area. Gooley

by from New Baltimore, MI |

The employees at Don Gooley Cadillac truley understand how to listen to customers. I have always had a great experience with the Service dept. and salespeople. This is my 6th Cadillac purchase from them and I hope to have a 7th soon. Thanks for everything. I highly recommend this dealership!!!

October 23, 2014

Melissa.. Thank you for the kind words. We are happy that we can earn your business. Thank you. Don Gooley adillac.

Gooley Cadillac confidense

by from Detroit Mich |

sales contact G. Bente as well as sales mgr. K Failla were excellent in providing purchase confidence. will certainly buy from this dealer when lease expires

October 23, 2014

Charles.. Thank you for your review, we will be happy to serve you in the future. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.