Don Gooley Cadillac

Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Superior quality and service

by from Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan |

My experience was warm, friendly and cordial. My experience with your employees is a pleasant one that I look forward to when I visit Don Gooley Cadillac.

July 29, 2014

Geraldine.. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with your visit to our Dealership. Please feel free to call on us for any future Automotive need that you may have. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service and very clean facility.

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

Always a great experience in the service dept. I have always been satisfied with the effort they exert to get the vehicle done as soon as possible.

July 16, 2014

James.. Thank you for your visit to our service department, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great Service, Clean Facilities

by from Detroit, MI |

My experiences with personnel at your dealership have consistently been pleasurable. I set my appointments via the My Cadillac App, and I always get the time slot that I request. The facility is always immaculate in appearance, and refreshments are readily available.

July 16, 2014

Debra.. We are happy to hear that your visit with us was a pleasurable one. Please feel free to call on us for any future automotive needs! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Friendly experience

by from Harper Woods, MI |

This was a routine maintenance (oil change) visit scheduled on line. Work was done in the estimated time; friendly greeting as usual, great job overall including a quick wash job.

June 27, 2014

Robert... Thank you for visiting our dealership for your routine maintenance. We are happy that we can provide you with great service. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great Service

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Wendy, Marissa and Curt were great. Getting service is never enjoyable but those three do a fantastic job and I appreciate all they did to get my car ready for a very long trip. Well Done and Thank you! William (Chip) Jerome

June 27, 2014

William.. We are very happy to hear that your service visit with us was enjoyable. we look forward to helping you in future also. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great service

by from st clair shores, mi |

Great service and fast. Marissa is great. I don't thin k I have ever had anyone in service remember my name.

June 25, 2014

William... We are happy to hear that you had great experience with the service department, and your advisor Marisa. Please feel free to call on us for any further auotmotive needs you may have. Thank you, Don Gooley Cadillac.

Rating

by from Grosse Pointe, Michigan |

Came in with car overheating at 3:30 on Friday. Service rep said she would get a mechanic on it and if not repairable today would get me a loaner. Fixed and out if there in an hour and a half. Very good service.

June 10, 2014

Thomas.. Thank you for your review. We are happy that we were able to help you with your vehicle. Please feel free to call on us for any other automotive needs you may have. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Don Gooley Cadillac is the best in Michigan

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

The staff really makes you feel welcome. My car was in and out of service with a car wash way ahead of the time promised. I recommend this facility to any and all Cadillac customers. They even told me I could bring in any of my other GM products. Thanks Don Gooley Cadillac.

May 13, 2014

Thank you for the kind endorsement! We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your experience at the Dealership. Please feel free to call on us for any future automotive needs! Thank you... Don Gooley Cadillac.

Good Sales Person

by from Detroit, MI |

The sales lady, Katie Webber, is very convincing in her approach and knowledgable. I would recommend her to a potential buyer anyday. She did tell me I would be getting much better mileage and because I am getting worse mileage than on my 2011 CTS, I wonder what is wrong with the turboengine function. This is a performance vehicle, I am sure. Also, a porter told me to use high test gas----if I need to use high test gas to get good mileage then I really am disappointed and really don't want the car. The car design is not the best one I have ever driven in my life, espeically the seat belt which cuts my neck. The turbo drive takes getting used to for sure.

May 13, 2014

Hi Carolyn... We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with your sales person Katie Weber. She will be contacting you to address your concerns regarding your ATS. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Excellent customer service

by from Eastpointe , MI |

Even though I didn't lease my vehicle from your dealership it's the service after the sell that matters most....You have excellent customer service.

May 6, 2014

Adelbert.. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your service experience with us! Please feel free to call on us for any future automotive needs. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac