Don Gooley Cadillac

Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Service with a smile

by from St. Clair Shores, Mi. |

As always, service rep. Marisa Lucia is the absolute best ive ever dealt with due to her timely manner & complete attention to detail upon my satifaction!

February 17, 2014

We are very happy we were able to help you with your service needs! Please feel free to call on us for anything else that you may need! We will pass this on to your service advisor Marisa. Thank you... Don Gooley cadillac.

Great service and in good time.

by from Shelby twp, MI |

We were on our way out of town when we had to go in for service. They did an excellent job finding and fixing the problem and in good time. Very clean and impressive facility. Thanks!

January 23, 2014

We are very happy that we were able to provide you with a great service experience, We are here to help you with any automotive needs that you may have, now or in the future!! Thank you for visiting our Dealership. Don Gooley Cadillac

Scheduled DTS Oil Change

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

My husband brought in my 2011 DTS for a scheduled oil change on Friday 12-20. Appointment was set up and he was done in no time, however later that afternoon a tire sensor message appeared on the info screen and car had to go back to the dealer on Monday morning. One of the tire sensors had not been re-set when tires were rotated. All fixed in no time!

January 1, 2014

We thank you for using our service department. We hope to assist you in the future with any further automotive needs that you may have. Thank you, and have a great New year!!!

repair

by from Roseville MI |

The wifes car would not start when she got off work two days ago. She was able to get a ride home luckly as we live near Port Huron and she works in Roseville. The am she drove me to her work and I started the car no problem. drove to your place to get it checked out. I was sure it was the battery as it is almost 6 years old. Turns out it was the problem. Until today when she left work, same thing. And it would not start with a jump. Now its really cold today and almost 500pm. Marica was able to pick her up and get her in a rent it car and have her car towed in to your place. Today was her birthday and she is not very happy as she will probley miss a very important meeting in Richmond at 630. I hope you can solve this problem for us.

December 17, 2013

Hi Jan, I am glad we were able to help you with the problem on your vehicle. Thank you for your patience, And please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. Thank you.. Steve DeChausse...

Excellent customer service!

by from Harrison Township, MI |

Excellent customer service! Everyone was very friendly and the dealership was extremely clean.

April 8, 2013

Thank you Very much for your Review of our Dealership. We are Very happy that you had a Great experience! We hope to continually serve you with any of your Vehicle needs in the future! Thank you Very much!! Don Gooley Cadillac..

Bumper damage

by from macomb |

I brought me vehicle in for damage to by rear bumper, I didnt think it was fixable and i would have to come out of my pocket for a New bumper. But the body shop manager assured me that they would do everything possible to fix it. what a pleasant surprise when i picked it up, it looked like a new bumper when actually it was repaired. what an excellent job!!! Thanks so much for the Great service!!!

December 12, 2012

Well thats great news! We are very happy that we were able to correct the problem with your vehicle. We at Don Gooley Cadillac are always striving to do the best for our customers! Thank you so much for your review, It is much appreciated. Thank you, and have a Great Holiday!! Steve DeChausse....

terrible body shop service

by from st. clair shores |

I recently took a car here for a paint repair. Rocky that I spoke with was terribly rude when I brought it back for issues with the repair. I figured since this is a "Cadillac" dealer they would be superb for auto paint repairs. I was totally wrong. They "painted" it again. Two days later the paint is worse than before with more blisters in the paint. I took it to a couple different auto body shops that said the prep work is the cause of the damage. Upon further inspection there are new scratches around the trim they took off to do the repair. I do not recommend this body shop to anyone. I paid for a repair that was made worse by the work they did not to mention all of the damage they caused while attempting to fix the paint. A body shop is ment to repair body work not fake repair and cause more paint damage while doing so. Anyone going here beware of poor quality that you will have. Unfortunately I also have a cts that was leased here but it will be the last after the service I received.

November 20, 2012

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee rust repairs. We made this clear prior to the repair. It is because of the age of the vehicle (It is a 2004 Chevrolet Blazer with 100,000 miles) and the area of the repair that we cannot guarantee this type of a rust repair. The lower part of the right 1/4 panel was rusting. Furthermore, it had been previously repainted several times before being brought to the Don Gooley Cadillac Collision Center, which makes the condition of the area affected that much harder to repair. Additionally, no trim was removed to do the repair? Several months after the repair, the paint started to bubble from the rust. We offered to refund her money, she wanted us to try and fix it again, and again the same thing happened. This is what happens when you try to "spot repair" an area of rust, you never know how long its going to last. Its like getting cancer, you can remove the tumor but you know it may come back. We are truly sorry that this was bad experience and we feel that we did everything in our power to correct this situation including a full refund. In retrospect, we should have never attempted this repair but we are ALWAYS trying to make a customer happy.

Caddy Girl

by from New Baltimore, MI |

I usually don't write reviews, but when a business like Don Gooley Cadillac exceeds all of my expectaions I have to let the world know!! This has been the most pleasurable buying experience that I have ever had. They even delivered my new Cadillac write to my home!! If your looking for a Cadillac this is the only place to go.

Satisified customer

by from clinton Twp. |

I was shopping around for a new car, This was the first dealership I went to, and the last. I ended up buying a new car that day, so happy with my choice. Sales person was over the top GOOD! Thank you Don Gooley Cadillac!!! I will definetly be telling all about my experience.

Pat/Macomb

by from macomb Mich |

Don Gooley has always been a class act dealership. Everyone in the dealership,used cars and service has always been friendly and very helpful. Top notch service,and always pleasant. Great experience////////