19900 E. Nine Mile Rd., St. Clair Shores, MI 48080

Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Bumper damage

by from macomb |

I brought me vehicle in for damage to by rear bumper, I didnt think it was fixable and i would have to come out of my pocket for a New bumper. But the body shop manager assured me that they would do everything possible to fix it. what a pleasant surprise when i picked it up, it looked like a new bumper when actually it was repaired. what an excellent job!!! Thanks so much for the Great service!!!

Don Gooley Cadillac responded to this review

December 12, 2012

Well thats great news! We are very happy that we were able to correct the problem with your vehicle. We at Don Gooley Cadillac are always striving to do the best for our customers! Thank you so much for your review, It is much appreciated. Thank you, and have a Great Holiday!! Steve DeChausse....

terrible body shop service

by from st. clair shores |

I recently took a car here for a paint repair. Rocky that I spoke with was terribly rude when I brought it back for issues with the repair. I figured since this is a "Cadillac" dealer they would be superb for auto paint repairs. I was totally wrong. They "painted" it again. Two days later the paint is worse than before with more blisters in the paint. I took it to a couple different auto body shops that said the prep work is the cause of the damage. Upon further inspection there are new scratches around the trim they took off to do the repair. I do not recommend this body shop to anyone. I paid for a repair that was made worse by the work they did not to mention all of the damage they caused while attempting to fix the paint. A body shop is ment to repair body work not fake repair and cause more paint damage while doing so. Anyone going here beware of poor quality that you will have. Unfortunately I also have a cts that was leased here but it will be the last after the service I received.

Don Gooley Cadillac responded to this review

November 20, 2012

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee rust repairs. We made this clear prior to the repair. It is because of the age of the vehicle (It is a 2004 Chevrolet Blazer with 100,000 miles) and the area of the repair that we cannot guarantee this type of a rust repair. The lower part of the right 1/4 panel was rusting. Furthermore, it had been previously repainted several times before being brought to the Don Gooley Cadillac Collision Center, which makes the condition of the area affected that much harder to repair. Additionally, no trim was removed to do the repair? Several months after the repair, the paint started to bubble from the rust. We offered to refund her money, she wanted us to try and fix it again, and again the same thing happened. This is what happens when you try to "spot repair" an area of rust, you never know how long its going to last. Its like getting cancer, you can remove the tumor but you know it may come back. We are truly sorry that this was bad experience and we feel that we did everything in our power to correct this situation including a full refund. In retrospect, we should have never attempted this repair but we are ALWAYS trying to make a customer happy.

Caddy Girl

by from New Baltimore, MI |

I usually don't write reviews, but when a business like Don Gooley Cadillac exceeds all of my expectaions I have to let the world know!! This has been the most pleasurable buying experience that I have ever had. They even delivered my new Cadillac write to my home!! If your looking for a Cadillac this is the only place to go.

mmf1111

by from New Baltimore, MI |

I don't usually write reviews, but when a business like Don Gooley Cadillac exceeds all of my expectations I must let the world know. This has been the most pleasurable buying experience that I have ever had. They even delivered my new Cadillac right to my home!! If your looking for a Cadillac this is the only place to go!!!!

by from Harrison twp. Mi. |

Bought a brand new car from Gooley, must tell you that the sales and service are top notch. I would definetly recommend buying from them. A+++++++++++

Satisified customer

by from clinton Twp. |

I was shopping around for a new car, This was the first dealership I went to, and the last. I ended up buying a new car that day, so happy with my choice. Sales person was over the top GOOD! Thank you Don Gooley Cadillac!!! I will definetly be telling all about my experience.

Pat/Macomb

by from macomb Mich |

Don Gooley has always been a class act dealership. Everyone in the dealership,used cars and service has always been friendly and very helpful. Top notch service,and always pleasant. Great experience////////

Don Gooley Cadillac, what a great experience !

by from Clinton Township, Michigan |

Their service department is very professional with top notch mechanics. I have been taking my vehicle there for years with great success. Recently I inquired about a pre-owned CTS and was greeted quickly by the pre-owned car manager who had a good variety of cars to select from. Although I have not made a decision to purchase a CTS as of yet, I will definitely go to Don Gooley Cadillac when I do.

great experience with sales and service

by from fraser, mi |

Bought several cars from them and always service them there. Sales and service staff always treat me right. Highly recommend them!

My Favorite Dealership

by from Macomb, Michigan |

My very favorite Car Dealership is Don Gooley Cadillac. The service there is exceptional, along with their friendly and knowledgable staff. I have purchased, repaired and had vehicles serviced there and always came away completely satisfied. They are Number One in my Book!!!!