Don Gooley Cadillac

New 866-800-9195
Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Great service

by from st clair shores, mi |

Great service and fast. Marissa is great. I don't thin k I have ever had anyone in service remember my name.

June 25, 2014

William... We are happy to hear that you had great experience with the service department, and your advisor Marisa. Please feel free to call on us for any further auotmotive needs you may have. Thank you, Don Gooley Cadillac.

Don Gooley - Exceptional People

by from St. Clair Shores |

It was clean, friendly and professional - EVERYONE at Don Gooley Cadillac is EXCITED for you .. from the minute you walk thru the front door ... right to the door closing of your new Cadillac .. and then some! Exceptional people!!

June 20, 2014

Deborah.. Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Please feel free to call on us for any other automotive needs you may have. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Career woman car buying eperience

by from Detroit, MI |

I'm a single woman who hate the car buying experience, although, naturally love driving a new car. My experience with Don Gooley Cadillac was great. Making the lease turn in transition smooth and easy. Thanks again Don Gooley!. Special thanks to Katie Weber sales associate who assessed my anxiety and relieved it with her experience as a sales person. You Rock Katie!!!!!

June 10, 2014

Karon... Thank you for your kind review. We are very happy to hear that your salesperson Katie Weber made your experience with us a pleasurable one. Please feel free to call on us for any other Automtive needs you may have. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Rating

by from Grosse Pointe, Michigan |

Came in with car overheating at 3:30 on Friday. Service rep said she would get a mechanic on it and if not repairable today would get me a loaner. Fixed and out if there in an hour and a half. Very good service.

June 10, 2014

Thomas.. Thank you for your review. We are happy that we were able to help you with your vehicle. Please feel free to call on us for any other automotive needs you may have. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great facility and professional display of knowhow

by from Saint Clair Shores, MI |

All necessary paperwork was immediately available, thanks to George Bente, Mark of Excellence Award Winner. His hands on explanation of all the important components of my 2014 CTS was extremely helpful.

June 3, 2014

Gilbert... Thank you for your purchase. We are happy to hear that you were happy with your buying experience, And your salespersons help, and knowledge. Please feel free to call on us for any of your future automotive needs! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Don Gooley Cadillac is the best in Michigan

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

The staff really makes you feel welcome. My car was in and out of service with a car wash way ahead of the time promised. I recommend this facility to any and all Cadillac customers. They even told me I could bring in any of my other GM products. Thanks Don Gooley Cadillac.

May 13, 2014

Thank you for the kind endorsement! We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your experience at the Dealership. Please feel free to call on us for any future automotive needs! Thank you... Don Gooley Cadillac.

Good Sales Person

by from Detroit, MI |

The sales lady, Katie Webber, is very convincing in her approach and knowledgable. I would recommend her to a potential buyer anyday. She did tell me I would be getting much better mileage and because I am getting worse mileage than on my 2011 CTS, I wonder what is wrong with the turboengine function. This is a performance vehicle, I am sure. Also, a porter told me to use high test gas----if I need to use high test gas to get good mileage then I really am disappointed and really don't want the car. The car design is not the best one I have ever driven in my life, espeically the seat belt which cuts my neck. The turbo drive takes getting used to for sure.

May 13, 2014

Hi Carolyn... We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with your sales person Katie Weber. She will be contacting you to address your concerns regarding your ATS. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

New Car Buying

by from Detroit, Michigan |

Joan took very good care of my needs throughout the process. I was very satisfied with my experience. I would come back to this dealership for my next car.

May 8, 2014

Robert... We are very happy to hear that you were well taken care of with your new car purchase! Please feel free to call on us for any future services. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Excellent customer service

by from Eastpointe , MI |

Even though I didn't lease my vehicle from your dealership it's the service after the sell that matters most....You have excellent customer service.

May 6, 2014

Adelbert.. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your service experience with us! Please feel free to call on us for any future automotive needs. Thank you. Don Gooley Cadillac

Great service

by from st. Clair shores, Mi |

Marissa does a phenomenal job checking us in and communicating the what , when and how of our service. She calls promptly when its ready. She IS your service department.

April 21, 2014

John.. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed you experience with our Advisor Marissa, and our service department. Please feel free to call on us in the future. Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.