Don Gooley Cadillac

Used 888-795-0602
Service 888-238-1695

Pleasant Sale

by from Harrison Twp. |

I purchased a 2014 XTS Cadillac. This was my first vehicle from Don Gooley. Everyone in sales was professional and helpful. It made a usually very stressful experience a pleasant one. It flowed very easily. I would recommend Family and Friends.

March 18, 2014

Rick.. Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our dealership. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great Service

by from Sterling Heights, MIchigan |

The two ladies that represent your service department are diffidently an asset to your dealership. They are knowledgeable, helpful and very professional. The type of employees that keep customers coming back.

March 12, 2014

Orba.. Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you had a nice experience with our Dealership, and our service advisors! Please feel free to contact us for any further automotive needs that you may have! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great Service

by from st clair shores Mi |

Well first of all not sure what has changed there but they made me feel like a celebrity met me at the door walked me in had a porter take me to work, he opened the door for me wouldn't let me get out until he opened the door again. WOW is all I can say best customer service I've seen anywhere in a long time!!! GREAT JOB why would I go any where else!!

March 8, 2014

Kris.. We are very happy to hear that were pleased with our service Dept. We are here to make sure that your visit is always a pleasent one. Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Great Service Visit

by from St. Claire Shores, MI |

Marrissa went out of her way to make my service appointment an excellant experience....even so far as to help remove some paint marks on the side of my car.

March 7, 2014

Kurt.. Thank you kindly for your review. I'm happy that we were able to take care of your service issues. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you with your vehicle. Thank you.. Don Gooley cadillac.

Savvy techs

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

The service techs are great, friendly, and even though one might think they are there only to make a nice first impression, they are technically VERY savvy!!

February 28, 2014

Roger.. Thank you for the kind words! Feel free to let us know if we can assist any further! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac..

great service reasonable price

by from st.Claire shores mi |

Service department was very professional and courteous. The price for the service work was reasonable and was done in a timely fashion overall great experience

February 26, 2014

Hi Tommy.. Thank you for your business, We are glad to hear that you had a great experience in our service department! Please feel free to let us know if we can help you in the future. Thank you.. Don Gooley cadillac.

Pleasant service experience

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Efficient and friendly. I enjoyed meeting the new employee who greeted me in the service area. She was a very pleasant young woman.

February 21, 2014

Hi Cheryl, We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience in our service department, and with our new service advisor. Please feel free to come in and see us for any future automotive needs! Thank you..

Finally, a Salesman who understands women

by from Detroit, MI |

I came in for an oil change. I decided to just check in with Larry, my salesman, since my lease would be up this summer. I drove home a new leased vehicle, same model, all the options I want, AND MY FIRST CHOICE OF COLOR. And the best - a little bit lower payment. That has not happened for me in many, many years. Husband at home was delighted! Larry Wallingford could write the book on selling to women like me. No hassle, no upselling. He tells you to relax and makes sure you have a coffee, while he smoothly and quietly takes care of EVERYTHING.

February 20, 2014

Cheryl... We really appreciate your review, and are glad that you are Satisfied with the sales experience you have recieved! Please feel free to call on us for any future needs that you may have! Thank you.. Don Gooley Cadillac.

Superior Service At Don Gooley

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Muressa Lucia-Offer was fabulous. She is so knowledgeable and provides superior service to her customers. My sales person Katie Weber also superior.

February 17, 2014

Kelly, Thank you for your business and support to our Dealership! Please feel free to call on us for any other automotive needs you may have! Thank you.. Don Gooley cadillac.

Service with a smile

by from St. Clair Shores, Mi. |

As always, service rep. Marisa Lucia is the absolute best ive ever dealt with due to her timely manner & complete attention to detail upon my satifaction!

February 17, 2014

We are very happy we were able to help you with your service needs! Please feel free to call on us for anything else that you may need! We will pass this on to your service advisor Marisa. Thank you... Don Gooley cadillac.