Prime Honda

1575 Vfw Pkwy, West Roxbury, MA 02132

Super Smooth Purchase of 2015 Accord Touring

by from South Shore MA |

just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Touring model through Peter Zois and I am in the process of purchasing a 2015 CR-V Touring model for my wife. For personal reasons, I had a very limited amount of time to work with in both cases, and, in both cases we went from "zero" to completed transactions in about two hours (including a highway and back roads test drive). In both cases these new cars were replacements for our current Accord and CR-V, which had been purchased from a different Honda dealership. I had gone back to that dealership, out of loyalty, for our new cars, but got what I thought was less than reciprocal loyalty as a returning buyer. My trip to Prime Honda and dealing with Peter Zois resulted in a savings of nearly $4000 between both vehicles over what my "home town" Honda dealer was giving as a final offer after three frustrating, time wasting visits...... It was obvious from the moment that I sat down to talk with Peter that he is low-key, personable, a good listener, and very conversant with his products. There was no "dog and pony show" to our transaction, just very straightforward dealing, which I appreciated. BTW, my first contact at Prime was through Alexandra at their internet sales division who worked with me during an online prelude to my appearance at the dealership, and it was Alexandra who connected me to Peter, a good experience all around. During 45 years of new car buying I have purchased, for myself, fourteen new cars, and this was my best buying experience thus far. Do your homework and then ask for Peter!

Great Car and Purchasing Experienced

by from West Roxbury |

I had been buying cars for 20 year and Prime Honda (by far) was the best purchase experience. Brandelle (the sales rep) was very professional and knowledgeable about Honda vehicles. I ended up buying a 2014 Honda Accord. The no haggle program and paperwork took less than 30 minutes. I've had my Accord for two weeks and love every minute in it. Thanks Brandelle for a wonderful experience at your dealership. I will definitely come back to purchase another vehicle from you when it's time to buy another car.

Great purchase experience

by from Boston |

Brandelle's (the sales rep) professionalism and knowledge about the Honda Accord (that I was interested in) made my visit worthwhile. He walked me though the vehicle (inside and out) and I took the vehicle out for a test drive. My mind was made up and I was ready to buy. It took no time to agree on prince and before you know it, I became a proud owner of a 2014 Honda Accord. All papers were signed and completed in less than 30 minutes. No haggling for hours on price, accessories, etc... Thanks Brandelle for your service! :-)

Great Sales person and friendly environment

by from Boston,MA |

This was my firs time buying a car (my first new care) from Prime Honda. I did my research before I arrived to Prime Honda. i had the opportunity to work with Brendalle who is very customer service oriented and friendly. Though the process was long, Brendalle explained everything to me whether is the car or the Honda Link. I like the care so far, but I 'm having back issues that I never had before. My overall experience was great; most of the staff including Brendalle was friendly and courteous. I will definitely recommend Prime Honda(West Roxbury ) and Brendalle's professional service to family and friends..

staff make the dealership

by from n. prov ri |

my experience with the dealership was good. let's start with the salesman brandelle. brandelle was a true gentleman and kept me informed on all aspects of the sale. he followed through to the end and was always respectful.the sales mgt team needs to focus on the customer in front of them and not other priorities. the business mgr steve was great. concise to the point and done. the vehicle was held for a period of time per my request. other dealerships would have said have a nice day but they accommidated the request which was really appreciated. again the staff made the experience.

Great Dealership to buy a car from.

by from Stoughton Mass |

I buy a new every 4 years. I shopped 5 dealerships and shopped on line. Prime was the most pleasant and respectful dealer to shop in. Mike Davey my salesperson was fantastic. The finance dept was easy and pleasant to deal with. I am a PRIME 4 life customer. If there service dept is as good as there sales dept it will be a pleasure to deal with them. I give a 100% recommendation to Prime its great for them that other dealers do not care as much for there customers.

Prime Honda is awesome!

by from Westwood, MA |

We worked with Pete Magyr in purchasing a car for our son and daughter. He worked hard to help us find the right cars and went out of his way to help sort out the details of insurance and delivery. One of our children was undergoing chemotherapy in theists of this process and Pete streamlined all of the paperwork so we could be there for our child and not bogged down with details. We have leased 6 cars from Prime (Pete) and recommended many of our friends.

Great Experience with Nolan Ha

by from Brighton, MA |

I bought a used Honda CRV from Prime Honda, This is my first car in US, The salesman Nolan Ha was great. there was a problem with my car's title, that lead to he could't register my car on time. Nolan Ha provided me a car that can allow me to drive without any charge. That was great. I will recommend Prime Honda to my friend who wants to buy a car.

Peter Maygar is the best!

by from Brookline, MA |

I had a great experience at this Prime Honda! I was buying my very first car and Peter was really helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns. Overall everything went very smoothly, the process was fast and easy, and I would recommend this dealer to anybody!

Exceptional Experience with Pete Magyar

by from Natick, MA |

Pete Magyar deserves and has earned my 5 star review. He was introduced to me through my business associate, and provided a car buying experience that was superior, most courteous, caring and absolutely exceptional to details and to my needs. I will always refer Pete, and Prime from this point on to anyone interested in a good and fair car buying experience. It was a pleasure doing business with him.