Freeway Chevrolet

1150 N 54th St, Chandler, AZ 85226

New 866-413-9661 New866-413-9661
Used 888-232-1163 Used888-232-1163
Service 877-278-7161 Service 877-278-7161

Your Phoenix Chevy Dealer Serving Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa - Arizona Chevy Dealer

Corporate Excellence

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Tom Peters, the famous researcher and author on corporate excellence, says that no matter what business you're in - medicine, ice cream, computers, automotive, and all the rest - you're first and foremost in the customer service business. The reason is that a guiding focus on excellence in customer relationships is what motivates excellence in all the rest. Freeway Chevrolet has mastered excellence in the customer relationship and consequently has mastered excellence in the sales and service of cars and trucks. This has been my constant experience with Freeway Chevrolet from the sales process on my 2011 Silverado 2500 HD long bed to a routine service last week and all else inbetween. Freeway Chevy is the stuff of J. D. Power Award for Excellence.

Service Department Best in the Business !!!

by from Chandler, AZ |

This is a great place to have your GM car serviced. As always, fast, efficient and at a fair price. Their experience and willingness to get the job done right the first time is very important to me. I always appreciate that the service department will check to see if any recalls have been issued and if so, take care of them without me asking them. And, as a bonus, my car is washed at No Charge. That is their way of saying 'Thank You' for being a customer.

Always a pleasure doing any type of business!!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ. |

I'd like to start off by saying that I've been a customer @ Freeway Chevrolet for years. Numerous vehicles purchased by me and my family as well as several referrals for friends. Every single experience has been excellent. The sales, finance, service and management staff has always been on their A-game. On Saturday, my wife and I went to Freeway Chevrolet thinking of purchasing a 2016 Tahoe. We met with Marco Coronado (who I've used several times before) and James Persely. Marco and James were very polite and professional. James took us on our test drive and was very personable with us. He took his time to understand what we were looking for as well as our concerns with a bigger vehicle for my wife who was moving up from an Equinox. Both were a great help with information regarding the Tahoe (which was helpful considering our last one was a 2000). After a test drive, I inquired about a 2016 Silverado. Long story short, we ended up with that and a Camaro too!!!! So here we are, 3 vehicles being purchased. Off to finance we go. We met with Raphael Cejudo. Raphael was great! He was very knowledgeable regarding the service plans and other available options. He didn't waste our time and we were in and out pretty quick. Afterwards, we went out front to get all 3 vehicles ready to go with their OnStar service. Marco and James patiently went over every last detail and addressed some more questions for me, my wife and oldest son. Before we left, Marco, James and Raphael were all out front with us treating us like family. I will never shop at another dealership ever again. I'm that confident in each and every person there to do what is best for me and my family.

servicing truck

by from Tucson, Az |

for just tire rotation, oil change with truck wash and then a missing or removed rear mud flap that couldn't be found. I'm just hoping that they come thru with placing the order and sending the new replacement mud flaps.

Great Service

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

Worked with us on everything to see that we were satisfied

Efficient

by from Chandler, AZ |

Courteous and friendly and very dedicated to ensure that they offer you a workable solution

I thought it was horrible!

by from Maricopa, AZ |

We were looking for a vehicle with Apple Carplay. The salesman was not really feeling we were serious, I guess. We were. We told him up from what we were looking for and he said he could help us. everything after that was bad. I have never felt that way when buying a car! Usually the salesman tries to please you in ever way possible. THIS GUY WAS OBVIOUSLY NOT UP TO BEING BOTHERED. HE asked if we were going to trade in our old car, we were so he said he would get us a trade in value. We waited and waited, finally another person can out and asked us what we were interested in. We did not know, since the original salesman had not bothered to show us anything yet!!! It was like being in the twilight zone. I saw a beautiful Malibu, that just happened to be sitting right in front of us. I will probably get one, but it will not be at Freeway Chevrolet.

Great showroom and staff

by from chandler az |

This is third car I have bought at Freeway Chevrolet. All sales and service person are great and treat there customer with respect. That is the main reason I keep coming back to purchase a vehicle there.

Excellent service and very quick

by from Chandler, AZ |

Was having problems starting my vehicle. Came to the dealership without a reservation, but was in and out with a new battery very quickly. An overall excellent experience.

Amazing staff

by from Tempe, Az |

Joe was extremely helpful and communicative through the entire sale. Every person we had talked to was friendly and made sure I understood what I was doing and what was happening. Everyone worked to get me into a car I am very happy with.