Keyes Audi

5239 Van Nuys Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91401

New 888-803-4292
Used 888-803-4291
Service 888-504-9293

#1 Audi Dealer in the USA and Multi-Year Audi Magna Society Recipient!

Ridiculously great deals and high professionalism

by from Boston, MA |

I'm moving to North Carolina from Boston and was in the market for an Audi A3. Doing proper due diligence I researched manufacturer discounts, residual values, financing terms, and negotiated between four dealerships to get the lowest base cap cost. Since I grew up in California, however, a friend of mine put me in touch with Brian Champagne at Keyes Audi in Van Nuys and he was able to get me monthly lease payments $120 LOWER than the best offer in North Carolina. Even with the cost of shipping the car cross country, it's going to save me almost $3000 over the life of the lease. Everyone I dealt with at Keyes Audi was extremely professional, very diligent, and a pleasure to communicate with. I absolutely recommend them a thousand times over.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review Eugene! I'm glad Brian was able to come up with a monthly lease payment you were very happy with. Enjoy your A3 in North Carolina! We look forward to earning your business again in the future!

Top Quality Customer Care

by from Valley Village CA |

My service consultant, Diego Perez, was awesome! He was spot on courteozf us, effecient, knowledgeable & helpful! .I can trust him to handle all my requests and questions & have peace of mind that the repairs are done right! Kudos to Diego & his team at Keyes Audi! --Safe & Happy!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review Allison! I'm glad to hear Diego was able to handle all your requests and questions about your car. It's good to hear you had a happy experience with our Service Department. We appreciate you taking the time to review us on cars.com. We look forward to earning your business for your next service!

Great service

by from LA |

Liz Martinez is one of the most helpful and understanding service professionals I've ever worked with. I've been coming to this dealer for years and she has been welcoming, kind and understanding of my busy schedule and finding a way to be helpful.

March 30, 2015

Thanks for your great review! We're lucky to have such a loyal customer returning to our dealership for service. I'm glad to hear Liz was able to help you with your car given your busy schedule. We look forward to earning your business again for your next service!

Amazing Audi Experience

by from Los Angeles,CA |

My husband and I came in last week and ended up leasing a brand new 2015 Audi Q5 for our daughter David Samson helped us get an amazing deal that nobody could match and made the process go smoothly and effortless. The financing went surprisingly quick and our daughter is in LOVE with her new Audi. This is the second Audi we purchased from Keyes. Highly recommend them. They have amazing hot cookies and coffee while you wait.

March 30, 2015

Thanks for your 5-star review Sheryl! I'm glad to hear David was able to provide you with an amazing deal and experience. We're also happy you like our cookies. Deanne does her best baking them :) We look forward to earning your business again in the future!

Excekkebt

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a wonderful experience at Keyes Auto where I leased an A3. Two weeks before the final closing, I came in for a test drive and my sales man could not have been nicer. He happily explained to me all the details of the car and did not hassle me when I said I wanted to shop around and would get back to him, which I did. When I leased the car two weeks later I found everyone there to be very straight forward and honest. It was an easy process and my sales person could not have been more accommodating. The customer service was beyond excellent as my sales person not only explained the car's technology to me when I tested it but also when I leased it and then two days later even came to my house to re explain things I did not understand. I give Keyes Auto a wonderful recommendation..

November 19, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2015 Audi A3! Thank you for your business and your 5-Star review. I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful car buying experience at our dealership. Enjoy your new Audi, we look forward to seeing you again for your next one!

Excellent!

by from Van Nuys, California |

This was the second time we purchased an Audi A6 from Keyes Audi. The first time was in 2012 and we were extremely satisfied in all aspects. We recently we lost that Audi in an accident. We contacted Keyes customer service and financial officer regarding extended warrantees that we had purchased and were not used. We experienced excellent support all the way up to purchasing a new 2015 Audi A6. It could not have been any better. Excellent customer service, work quality, most honest, friendly and best prices. Ps. In the process, we did visit 2 other dealers but could not even compare. This was good because after visiting the other dealers, I know Keyes Audi is the best.

November 19, 2014

Thank you so much for being our loyal customer and congratulations on your new Audi A6! I'm happy to hear that we were able to assist you again for our 2nd Audi. Enjoy your new A6, we look forward to serving you again for your next one.

Used Audi A6 buyer

by from St. Paul, MN |

Both the salesperson and Sales Mgr. have responded quickly with answers to my questions. I have not purchased yet but feel comfortable going forward.

Great service and made the buying process very eas

by from Westlake village, CA |

I went in there to look at a used car but left With a new A4. David seriously made the buying process very simple. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

This dealership provides poor customer service,

by from Santa Monica |

if you dare express your dissatisfaction with this God awful place the Manger stalks you and writes lies about you. I would never recommend going this place, even to my worst enemy.

Worth the drive

by from San Gabriel, CA |

Everything was great the sales specialist Aram Movsisyan made the process easy, and the information he gave us helped us make a great decision in buying a car from Keyes Audi.

Good experience on long distance purchase

by from St. Paul, MN |

I found a used vehicle on cars.com and submitted an inquiry and was almost immediately contacted. I submitted an exhaustive list of questions and once answered to my satisfaction, I went forward with the purchase. My sales rep also took several exterior and interior videos of the vehicle so that I could see it was in the excellent condition stated, which helped me make the purchase decision. He also had scheduled leave during the process that was fairly seamlessly picked up by his manager, and when he returned, he followed through until the vehicle was loaded for shipment from CA to MN. I am very happy with the car and the buying experience!