Charles Barker Lexus- Virginia Beach

3909 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-432-2086
Used 877-468-3712
Service 866-649-1863

Delivering Great Car Buying and Service Experiences Everyday!

They know how to treat their customers

by from Elizabeth City, NC |

I had been searching to buy a convertible VOLTSWAGEN for about 5 months, but I couldn't find one that I really liked in my price range. I saw a car on Cars.com, and I went to the dealership to test drive it on a Sunday. I came from Elizabeth City, NC (about an hour away) to VA Beach, and they treated me like family. They got my payments down to where I wanted them, and they sold me because they guaranteed me that if I was not pleased with the car within 30 days, that I could bring it back, and they would take care of the problem if I had one. They also expressed that they take pride in their business, and that they aim to please their customers because their name is on the line. I had a great buying experience, and I will definitely be buying from them from now on. Thanks to salesman, Glenn Tutten, and Manager, Bobby Ford. You guys are "the bomb!" The Charles Barker Dealership is for real! Erskine E. Morgan, II

Poor service

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I went there in November and ordered a car in time for the "December to Remember" promotion and they made this my December to forget. I ordered the car I wanted and and was rarely called back. On December 31st when I went in for the "4th time" to ask about the car, I find out that the salesman had never told the purchasing manager that I wanted the car. So....no one had been looking for my car!! So I spent 1 and 1/2 months waiting ....for no reason. The explanation after 1 1/2 months and 6 calls: "Oops!! We must had a problem with communication"!!. .....really??!! I'm ready to buy a car and after a month and a half this is what you tell the customer? I'll take my money elsewhere.

Good Experience

by from virginia beach VA |

I recently bought a vehicle from them and I have to say that my experience was good. I had my own financing which made my buying experience much easier. I understand dealerships are in the business of making as much money as they can on a sale. So the fact that the price I was quoted was way above retail is fine. I get it. What was nice was the fact that when I came back with a couple of different offers, they didn't make me wait forever or try to play hardball with me. I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I'm happy. My sales guy, Tony, was fantastic. He didn't try to sneak things past me and was very easy to work with. I would recommend asking for him personally. Overall, very easy, hassle free buying experience. The next time I am in the market for a vehicle I will come here first.

Horrible

by from Virginia beach |

Treated me like crap horrible customer service & salesmen