Stoneham Ford

New 866-845-1118
Used 866-296-5012
Service 888-636-4481

Visit Stoneham Ford to See Why Our Massachusetts Ford Dealership Delivers More

Stoneham Ford is the place to go!

by from Wakefield, MA |

The best part of my visit was how very helpful the mechanics, parts person, and Express Customer Service representative was with the service my truck needed. They looked up the warranty on my battery to give me the prorated replacement price... No questions asked, they were very courteous and helpful. GREAT Customer Service

Questioning purchasing an F-150 with plow

by from tewksbury mass |

I came in on Sunday looking for an F-l50 with plow or GMC. I was browsing however, Brian Meuse my salesman helped me look at different options. He pointed out pros of the Ford and I didn't feel pressured about my pros for the GMC. I told him I would get in touch with him after further research and he assured me no pressure. I will definitely get in touch with him should I decide on the Ford.

Had a good experience looking for a plow truck

by from Tewksbury, MA |

Came to Stoneham Ford this past Sunday in the market for a Ford or GMC truck. The salesman I spoke with, Brian Meuse was very helpful and informative. I was looking for an F-150 Plow truck. After exploring all my options, if I go with the Ford, I will go with Stoneham Ford and will deal with Brian Meuse because of his patience and knowledge of the vehicle. We spent a great deal of time debating the Ford product. Being a small business owner, someone like Brian is the type of employee you would want working for you. Expect to get in touch with him soon after looking into other options.

Had a good experience looking for a plow truck

by from Tewksbury, MA |

used van purchase

by from Oakland, NJ |

I purchased a 2011 Van, Sight unseen by me. (I did have someone with very limited knowledge, look at it and test drive) I live in NJ. They offered me the van at a very good price, They were a pleasure to deal with and the van was in excellent condition. I am extremely happy with the sale and the follow up. Chris and Aram made this a very easy and positive experience. . I had a gut feeling,speaking to them on the phone, prior to the purchase, that these guys were honest and had integrity. My gut feeling was right on the money.!!! Tony Tabbacchino

Excellent Dealership

by from Easton, MA |

Stoneham Ford is the only dealership that I will ever buy a car from. The salespeople are knowledgeable, helpful and work with you to get what you want. They are 'no-pressure' and true to their word. Service has always been excellent and Fast Lube is so convenient. I would recommend Stoneham Ford (and have many times) to all my friends and family.

2013 STX purchase/Brian Flaherty

by from Lanesboro, Ma |

Purchased a new 2013 F-150 STX 4x4 May 28, 2013. Brian Flaherty was great, courteous, knowledgeable salesman to do business with. Called him on the phone, told him what I was looking for, got all the info, and made an appointment. Took the 3 hour ride to Stoneham Ford and was glad I did! Brian got me what I wanted for my trade in and saved me more $$ on extras. I was signing the paper work within 10 minutes. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone, well worth the drive and you will save thousands of $$.

Worst Service Department Ever!

by from Billerica, MA |

The sales department was great but the service department is terrible. Some of the reps are rude and useless. Do yourself a favor and don't go here.

Stoneham Ford responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Customer's complaint of no start was never verified. There was a later calibration available to the on board computer, which was offered to Mrs. Siano who authorized the reprogram. We informed her that her extended warranty does not cover adjustments or reprograms, only parts. Instead of the normal fee for the reprogram we told her that we would just charge her the deductible as if it was covered by her warranty. She authorized the reprogram. When the car was completed the customer's husband called and was very upset, not wanting to pay for the reprogram. Dealer, as a goodwill gesture, decided to waive the reprogram fee.

My review of Stoneham Ford

by from Nashua, NH |

My wife and I delt with Bryan Meuse when we were car shopping at Stoneham Ford. One of the best experiences we've had buying a car. Bryan was knowledgeable and answered all our questions in a friendly personable manner. We have passed Bryan's business card on to several friends who are also looking and recommend Stoneham Ford!