Watertown Ford

Service 877-476-4522

Watertown Ford Your Boston Ford Dealer

Bought new 2014 Mustang

by from Waltham Mass |

I've never written about a dealership before, we've all had our "issues" with dealerships including me, I was ready for the "battle", I bought a 2014 Mustang about 2/3 months ago, the "battle" never happened, I met Rod Semple ( Watertown ford salesman) told him what I was looking for, he worked with me for 4 months, asked him if I could order a 2014, yes, asked him about the 2015, Rod was very patience, he never called me to pressure me, he always called me after I called him about some info, I took out a 2014 5.0 GT on the lot in January, there was a thumping sound in the wheel well and Rod said it was frozen ice, not to worry. After a month went by I went back and drove it again the thumping was gone, he knew his stuff about the car. Rod told me it's very easy going at WF, he said he left 2 other dealership because he didn't like their tactics. We agreed on a price, on the day I picked up my car, we went over some things and Rod said to me, "if you have any other questions or concerns we are here for you, stop in" no other salesman has ever said that to me before. Now about the Mustang, Black Conv 5.0, 8 cyl, 6 speed, I waited 2/3 months to tell you about the car, it's solid, rides and handles great, the seats are very comfortable and the gear box slides into each gear easy. I've never had an 8 cyl before and this car moves, although as you would expect gas mileage is not the greatest, but it's a fun car to drive, Ford did a good job.

Simple, Easy, Painless

by from Revere, MA |

I had been researching CPO Fusions for awhile, and finally found one that I liked for sale at Watertown Ford, so I went to take a test drive. When I arrived, I was greeted (not accosted) by Bill D. I told him what I was interested in, we went inside so he could get some basic info from me, then we went for a test drive. I'm a "car guy" so I know when a salesman is trying to snow me, and he wasn't. He was knowledgeable about the particular car, didn't talk down to me, or try to sell me something I didn't want, which was a nice change from the "Brand X" dealership where I had test driven another car a few weeks before. After a quick spin, we went back to the showroom to start the purchase process. The finance guy (whose name escapes me, sorry) was also friendly and helpful, and didn't try to pressure me, either. When I came back to take delivery a few days later, Bill showed me all the basic features of my "new to me" car (unlike the other Ford dealer where I had purchased my previous car), put on my plates, gave me my paperwork, and sent me happily on my way. I'm hoping to hold onto this car for a long time, but when the time comes to replace it, I will definitely keep Watertown Ford at the top of my go-to list, and I would recommend them to anybody I know who's looking for a new or used Ford.

Excellent Experience

by from Malden MA |

I just bought a Ford Fusion from Watertown Ford and could not be more happy. My salesman, Andrew Fenno, went above and beyond to make my car purchase as easy as possible. He was dedicated to finding me the right car, extremely thorough in answering any questions or concerns I had, and made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. My experience here has been everything I could have hoped for and more. I will continue to do business with Watertown Ford in the future and highly recommend them to everyone.

Ford Fusion Hybrid

by from Brookline,MA |

I had an excellent experience at Watertown Ford. I recently bought a Fusion Hybrid there. Mike O'Brien was my salesman. He made the process simple and comfortable. I highly recommend this dealership, especially in comparison to another one I tried in Quincy.

Great Experience

by from Boston |

I could not have been more pleased with my experience at Watertown Ford. I had heard good things about the business and searched its website to locate the truck I was interested in purchasing. I called the sale office on Saturday to schedule a visit on Sunday, came to the appointment on Sunday, and finalized a deal in less than 45 minutes. The salesman, Paul D, was a consummate professional, and the finanace manager made the paperwork as painless as possible. I had my wife and young children with me, and the team there plied my kids with crayons, coloring books, and toys to keep them occupied. A pleasant, simple, and satisfying experience.

FELT RUSHED,

by from AMESBURY,MA |

iWAS TOTALLY BURNED BY ANOTHER fORD DEALER.[COMPLETELY WRONG INFO ON CMAX and cmax energi]so I had a lot of questions to be answered.I felt rushed @Watertown.This was the most amount of $I've ever spent on a car and I was spending cash.I felt like I wanted more time and answers but it was the end the month and there was a quota.Ireally wanted a energi but settled for a hybrid.am not so happy

Painless process

by from Watertown, MA |

Watertown Ford was the best dealership I visited in my car buying process, and also ended up being where I bought my new car! They offered great discounts, great customer service, and a wide selection of models, as well as colors, and various packages within different models. The sales person was very helpful and not in our face, which was great, because pushy car sales people are never fun. The only part I felt wasn't great was the finance/credit piece, after figuring out which car we wanted and signing for it. I felt the financial guy was a bit pushy with trying us to buy upgraded packages for a larger monthly payment, insisting it was a deal when we actually had a better deal with our insurance company for similar services. Regardless, the whole experience was as enjoyable as the technical aspects of buying a car can be, and I left feeling satisfied and like I got the best deal I could.

got a new Ford Fiesta from watertown Ford dealer

by from Waltham, MA |

Hi, I just bought a new Fiesta at this location (Ford Watertown). The people where amazing. This is the only place (the only dealer) that made me REALLY feel like coming back. I will definetly service my car overthere. I got the car that I wanted for the price I wanted with features that I did not even expect. I am driving the car for two weeks now and it's just pleasure. I interacted with Shamu and Steve. Shamu was really great. even a day later I came back they gave me mats for free. I really welcome you to go there because it's a spot you should try if you are interested in buying a new car. I bought several cars for the past ten years and they were the best guys I had to deal with. I reached at 9AM and 3 hours later I was out with my new car. It was like buying a a cake in groceries. If I had to rate them between 1-10 (10 the best score) I would give them 12! It was just a pleasure and a great experience. Thank you Watertown Ford!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Waltham,MA |

This is the second time I have gone to Watertown Ford for a car and I find that it just gets easier. I don't look forward to the sales experience but here with Mike O'Brien it was easy, he had a car ready for me, I took it for a quick ride and came back and got all the paperwork done and I couldn't be happier with it. I would recommend to anyone to go Watertown Ford and see Mike. I have also used the Quick Lane service and it is so convenient.

by from Waltham, MA |

I was a first time buyer and feel they worked well with me in order to help me understand the process. However, I would have been nice to have the sales person explain where he was going, what he was doing, and how long it would take. For example, he would leave to go handle some paperwork or whatever else was involved in the process of purchasing the car, but fail to tell me how long I could expect to be waiting.