Ted Ciano's Car, Truck, & SUV Center

Used 866-591-4050

Pensacolas' Premier Quality Used Car Dealer

Awesome dealership

by from Pensacola Florida |

I bought my BMW from these guys. They had the nicest inventory in Pensacola. They aren't the biggest dealer but that's probably why they can pay more attention to the quality of cars they sell. Since I bought my car, I started noticing how popular they we're. Half of all the cars I see on the road have a Ted Ciano sticker on the back of them. I stop by every now and then just to look at some of the cool cars they have. I will definitely buy my next car from these guys.

Best place to buy a car

by from Pensacola, Florida |

Friday on my way to work my transmission went out. I was so stressed, because I knew I couldn't afford to fix my car. I made a phone call to Trever Curd and explained my need for a car. Trever and the whole team at Ted Cianos bent over backwards and I now have a 2010 Chevy Cobalt. My credit wasn't very good, but because I have been on my job for a long time, they took a chance on me and put me in a very dependable car. They are the best. I recommend that if you need a car, this is the place to go.

Prices were too high

by from Pensacola, Fl |

I had to call for pricing on what I wanted and found out it was much higher than then others

Terrible

by from Pensacola |

They sold me a car that broke down less than a year later and refused told me nothing was wrong with it while it was under their phony "6 month warranty" DO NOT GO HERE

No Nonsense

by from Pensacola, FL |

I went to Ted Cianos because I trust this family owned dealership. I wanted a used Altima which after looking at my trade was a little out of my reach. The sales team didn't just turn me away they continue to work with me to locate a vehicle I am able to afford and one that I want. No pressure, no nonesense, Ted Cianos is the only place to shop for a car in Pensacola where you are treated with respect.

Ted Ciano's Car, Truck, & SUV Center responded to this review

September 4, 2012

We are so glad that we can continue to work with you in finding exactly what it is you want and that fits your needs. Thanks for such a wonderful review.

Great Dealership

by from Tylertown, MS |

I drove over 400 miles to purchase a car from Ted Ciano's, hesitant at first to make the drive, but they reassured me ahead of time that I wouldn't regret it- and indeed I did not. The staff went far out of their way to get me the best deal for my trade-in and purchase of the new car. The car was everything I expected plus some. Although the salesman lacked knowledge of the vehicle, Tom, the finance manager, picked up all of his slack. Tom is the reason I will also buy my next vehicle @ Ted Ciano's. Couple days after I returned home, Tom called to make sure I made it home ok & was completely satisfied with my purchase. Ted Ciano's was well-worth the drive!

Ted Ciano's Car, Truck, & SUV Center responded to this review

September 4, 2012

So happy that we were able to get you what you wanted. What you described is just how we do business and another reason why we've been in business for well over 40 years.