Jerry's Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac

3118 Fort Worth Hwy, Hudson Oaks, TX 76087

New 866-439-9425
Used 888-876-9708
Service 888-602-7870

15 minutes West of High Prices!

Worst service dept. that I have ever dealt with!

by from Azle,tx |

Went in for a recall on ignition key and oil change,was told it would take 2 hours, 3 1/2 hours later work was still not complete, at 2 1/4 hours was told car was coming around, at 3 1/2 hours told them I need my car had already missed an appointment that I had previously told them about, which ended up costing me. I have always experienced long waits at this dealership as have other customers that I talked with while waiting.

Disappointed

by from Atlanta, GA |

I inquired about a car Monday June, 30. We discussed price, trade-in value and came to a general consensus. The car had previous body work done so I asked for a couple extra pictures before I committed. That was on Wednesday July 2. I was led to believe it would be done that day, then Thursday, then first thing Monday morning. So, on Monday July 7 around lunch time when I still had not heard back I inquired once again about the pictures. I was informed that another customer had just put a deposit on the car and it was no longer available. I called to speak with the general manager, Dick, who immediately passed the phone off to Lester, the sales associate I'd been dealing with, I found this alone to be rather unprofessional. Lester claimed he had suggested earlier that I should make a deposit on the car. I don't recall having that conversation and he couldn't quite remember when he'd made the suggestion. At the very least I would have expected a call Monday morning. Ideally the dealership would not have accepted a deposit from another customer, as they did not give me a reasonable chance to do so as they were so delayed in providing feedback in a reasonable time frame.

Painless

by from Dallas, Texas |

This was the least painful car purchase I have ever had. David St.Sing was excellent in all areas. I would recommend him and the dealer.

Painless

by from Dallas, Texas |

Horrible Experience

by from MCamey, Texas |

Tues.March25th, 6pm, talked to Lester about 2013 Enclave. He said it was available and had the key in his hand. I said I'll head out at 5;30 am, wednesday morning and be there about 10:30.When I got there I was informed there had been an overnight auction and the car was gone. There was another car with the same accessories but had 2700 less miles on it. I asked if we could get that one if we paid $750.00 more. He said no. You be the judge of my experience. 9 hrs. of driving and all I got was SORRY.

Excellent experience!

by from Graford, Texas |

Best car buying experience I've had. Everything from an email to a call on the phone,to the test drive and then closing. We didn't have the best credit and they worked with us to get a great deal. We had a trade-in and they gave us more than we were expecting. Like I said, best experience ever! We will go back for our next one!

Great customer service

by from ft worth texas |

Melissa was great to work with & very on top of things. Jerry's was great to deal with. She will see me back in 50,000 miles.

A dealership with integrity!

by from Hurst, TX |

We have purchased many vehicles over the years, but have never encountered such a great exeperice as we did at Jerry's in Weatherford. We were amazed at the service and attention to detail that Scotty Stoner and Michael Raley showed us when we were shopping for a vehicle. We spoke with them, over the phone, about what vehicle we were looking for and mentioned some of the options we were considering and within MINUTES we had emails with several pictures and details about the vehicles [including financing]. Truly, we have NEVER had such attention. Upon arrival at Jerry's dealership, Scotty had the vehicle in the showroom and he went over every detail of the navigation system, he set up the bluetooth, showed us "little" perks that weren't visible and answered any questions we had. Additionally, he gave us his cell number, in case we had questions after we left. We even had a young lady show us around the service department and went over the best way to schedule a service appointment, the service hours, etc. Honestly, I could go on and on about this "event"! Will we be buying from Scotty and Michael again? Yes! Will we refer friends to Scotty and Michael? Absolutley!

Great!

by from Arlington, TX |

It was a great expirence. Got in and out with everything I could ever dream of. Kevin was so great at helping us get our 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ. Robert was great at helping us get a low rate. Thanks again!

Buying Experience

by from Graham, TX |

Being a single woman buying a new car can be intimidating, but everyone on the team at Jerry's was friendly, helpful and made the experience successful. They never made me feel inferior and worked with me on what I wanted. I appreciate Todd and the entire team that worked with me.