Jerry's Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac

3118 Fort Worth Hwy, Hudson Oaks, TX 76087

New 866-439-9425 New866-439-9425
Used 888-876-9708 Used888-876-9708
Service 888-602-7870 Service 888-602-7870

15 minutes West of High Prices!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Texas |

I contacted this dealership for a car that they had and was pleasantly surprised with the level of customer service that i got. Michelle quickly responded to my questions and also went above and beyond to provide me answers to my questions including pictures of the vehicle even though it was raining that day. We didn't end up buying the car because it didn't have certain options but i would definitely use them again if the right vehicle is at their dealership.

March 22, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great automotive experience with us. Make sure you come back soon so that we can find you that perfect used vehicle.

Bargain deal

by from Fort Worth |

I bought a used vehicle and my Sales person was very nice and friendly and knowledgeable.

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your kind feedback. We're so glad to hear that you had such a great time at our dealership. Enjoy your new vehicle!

They mean what they say at Jerry's Chevrolet

by from Cleburne, Tx |

If you are looking for a great deal on a new Chevrolet, Jerry's is the place! Jerry's staff always demonstrates outstanding customer service and are there to help when you anytime you are in need. During my most recent purchase, I told David what I needed, the way I needed it equipped, and he did not disappoint. This was the second vehicle I have purchase from him and he is absolutely the best sales person I have dealt with in many years. Everything he did was honest, straight forward and he delivered on my expectations, right through to the delivery of a shiny, new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z-71. And the make ready, drive away experience was equally as fulfilling. Taylor really went out of her way to show just how all the new features worked and answered every question I had to my understanding and satisfaction. I know Jerry Durant and his entire Auto Group were built on customer service and it has been well worth the drive. Thank you Jerry, David, Taylor, Danny, Josh, and Dee for caring and keeping this loyal customer in a Jerry's Chevrolet.

March 17, 2016

We're glad to hear you had a great experience at Jerry's Chevrolet! Thank you for choosing us as your dealership in Weatherford, Texas. We hope you're already enjoying that Silverado! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

First new car in 11 years

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

Just traded in my car that I had for 11 yrs for a New 2016 Buick Regal GS. Excellent service. Dalton was my salesman and did an awesome job. Robert did the financing and did an awesome job. Haley went through and showed me how to work everything on my new Regal and did an awesome job. Wonderful experience all the way around. BIG THANK YOU to everyone at Jerry's Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac.

February 27, 2016

The 2016 Regal is a great option, Phyllis! Thank you for the great review and for coming to Jerry's in Weatherford, Texas. Let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Jerr's Cadillac

by from Mansfield, Tx |

Melissa was a great salesperson. We were in and out very fast with a new car! The finance department is very good at their job!

February 19, 2016

Cindy, we appreciate the great feedback!

AMAZING JERRY's!!

by from Aledo, TX |

I dealt with Dave Ratliff and Mike Pedigo. They went above and beyond!

February 19, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to hear your experience with us was amazing.

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

It has been several years sense I have purchased a vehicle at Jerry's Chevrolet in Weatherford until i recently bought a 2016 Chevy Colorado. Now I Am wondering why I ever purchased anywhere else. Micheal Baird was great! If you are in the market for a new vehicle, you owe it to yourself to try Jerry's Chevrolet. You will not be disappointed. Happy Customer, Brian R

February 19, 2016

Enjoy that 2016 Chevrolet Colorado!

Rocco Rotundo

by from Aledo, TX |

We had an awesome experience with Jerry's and our salesman Rocco Rotundo. Everything went really smooth and Rocco made my buying experience a great experience. He answered all my questions timely and professionally. I would highly recommend Rocco for a great buying experience.

August 8, 2015

David, we're glad Rocco and the team made the buying experience a great experience. Thank you for the five star feedback! We're glad to have you as a part of the Jerry Durant family.

Great Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Wonderful experience start to finish. Could not be happier!!!

May 11, 2015

We love having a happy customer! Thank you for choosing Jerry's in Texas as your new car dealership. We appreciate the wonderful feedback.

I Love My New-Used Car! They Treated Me Right!

by from Weatherford, TX |

It's been 8 years since I bought any kind of car. Jerry's Weatherford, Texas has a great, I mean huge selection of quality pre-owned cars. I was very pleased with the inventory. My salesperson is a lady named, Ines (Enis). She has become my friend. I met her when my other sales contact left the auto industry. I like to have a main point-of-contact with salespeople at my local hometown car dealer. Ines works hard for your business and will find just the right car for your lifestyle. She's a high-energy firecracker and cares about your needs. She talks everything through with you. If you call her ahead of time to let her know you're coming and what you're interested in, she'll start doing research on the inventory available that you might be interested in. I can't say enough about the management. They are terrific. This auto group is an integral part of Weatherford and Parker County and has been for many years. Kent approved my transaction with genuineness and great customer service. Give JerrysTexas.com a try after doing your homework on cars.com and together you will find an awesome new or used car in your budget that will meet you and your family's needs. Robin Watkins

April 28, 2015

Robin, we're so glad we found the perfect pre-owned vehicle for you! We appreciate the detailed feedback on your visit, and we're glad Jerry's Texas provided you with a five star experience. Thank you for choosing us!