Jerry's Chevrolet GMC Buick Cadillac

3118 Fort Worth Hwy, Hudson Oaks, TX 76087

New 866-439-9425
Used 888-876-9708
Service 888-602-7870

15 minutes West of High Prices!

Rocco Rotundo

by from Aledo, TX |

We had an awesome experience with Jerry's and our salesman Rocco Rotundo. Everything went really smooth and Rocco made my buying experience a great experience. He answered all my questions timely and professionally. I would highly recommend Rocco for a great buying experience.

August 8, 2015

David, we're glad Rocco and the team made the buying experience a great experience. Thank you for the five star feedback! We're glad to have you as a part of the Jerry Durant family.

Great Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Wonderful experience start to finish. Could not be happier!!!

May 11, 2015

We love having a happy customer! Thank you for choosing Jerry's in Texas as your new car dealership. We appreciate the wonderful feedback.

I Love My New-Used Car! They Treated Me Right!

by from Weatherford, TX |

It's been 8 years since I bought any kind of car. Jerry's Weatherford, Texas has a great, I mean huge selection of quality pre-owned cars. I was very pleased with the inventory. My salesperson is a lady named, Ines (Enis). She has become my friend. I met her when my other sales contact left the auto industry. I like to have a main point-of-contact with salespeople at my local hometown car dealer. Ines works hard for your business and will find just the right car for your lifestyle. She's a high-energy firecracker and cares about your needs. She talks everything through with you. If you call her ahead of time to let her know you're coming and what you're interested in, she'll start doing research on the inventory available that you might be interested in. I can't say enough about the management. They are terrific. This auto group is an integral part of Weatherford and Parker County and has been for many years. Kent approved my transaction with genuineness and great customer service. Give JerrysTexas.com a try after doing your homework on cars.com and together you will find an awesome new or used car in your budget that will meet you and your family's needs. Robin Watkins

April 28, 2015

Robin, we're so glad we found the perfect pre-owned vehicle for you! We appreciate the detailed feedback on your visit, and we're glad Jerry's Texas provided you with a five star experience. Thank you for choosing us!

They get it done. Even from a out of towner.

by from Western NY |

I came from NY to visit family and still had to drive 250 miles to see a truck they had advertised on line. Well it turned out to be better than expected. The salesman Paul D was very helpful and worked hard to get all the paperwork done for NY. I was out the door driving away with the truck in a couple hours, no delays. I will be back again. Nice people to work with.

Worst service dept. that I have ever dealt with!

by from Azle,tx |

Went in for a recall on ignition key and oil change,was told it would take 2 hours, 3 1/2 hours later work was still not complete, at 2 1/4 hours was told car was coming around, at 3 1/2 hours told them I need my car had already missed an appointment that I had previously told them about, which ended up costing me. I have always experienced long waits at this dealership as have other customers that I talked with while waiting.

Disappointed

by from Atlanta, GA |

I inquired about a car Monday June, 30. We discussed price, trade-in value and came to a general consensus. The car had previous body work done so I asked for a couple extra pictures before I committed. That was on Wednesday July 2. I was led to believe it would be done that day, then Thursday, then first thing Monday morning. So, on Monday July 7 around lunch time when I still had not heard back I inquired once again about the pictures. I was informed that another customer had just put a deposit on the car and it was no longer available. I called to speak with the general manager, Dick, who immediately passed the phone off to Lester, the sales associate I'd been dealing with, I found this alone to be rather unprofessional. Lester claimed he had suggested earlier that I should make a deposit on the car. I don't recall having that conversation and he couldn't quite remember when he'd made the suggestion. At the very least I would have expected a call Monday morning. Ideally the dealership would not have accepted a deposit from another customer, as they did not give me a reasonable chance to do so as they were so delayed in providing feedback in a reasonable time frame.

Painless

by from Dallas, Texas |

This was the least painful car purchase I have ever had. David St.Sing was excellent in all areas. I would recommend him and the dealer.

Painless

by from Dallas, Texas |

Horrible Experience

by from MCamey, Texas |

Tues.March25th, 6pm, talked to Lester about 2013 Enclave. He said it was available and had the key in his hand. I said I'll head out at 5;30 am, wednesday morning and be there about 10:30.When I got there I was informed there had been an overnight auction and the car was gone. There was another car with the same accessories but had 2700 less miles on it. I asked if we could get that one if we paid $750.00 more. He said no. You be the judge of my experience. 9 hrs. of driving and all I got was SORRY.

Excellent experience!

by from Graford, Texas |

Best car buying experience I've had. Everything from an email to a call on the phone,to the test drive and then closing. We didn't have the best credit and they worked with us to get a great deal. We had a trade-in and they gave us more than we were expecting. Like I said, best experience ever! We will go back for our next one!