Bergey's Chevrolet, Inc.

Service 888-814-7412

Automotive Excellence Since 1924

Professional service made easy

by from Quakertown, PA |

Everything from setting the appointment online, to the shuttle service, to the repairs completed, to the pickup was handled perfectly.

Bergey's Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

May 2, 2014

The whole Bergey's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our service department. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Exemplary Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Scheduling the service was a breeze and the professionalism that I have experienced at Bergey Chevrolet keeps me coming back. I also have the same comments for Bergey Ford.

Great service and good service

by from Chalfont Pennsylvania |

I've been going the bergeys for over 25 years. They run a clean business and seem to be upfront, the people in service to a very good job do most of my business with jesse. Recommend Bergeys Chevrolet very highly.

Rebuilt confidence

by from Colmar , Pa. |

My experience this past week was 100% better than my last visit,which I commented about. Joe was very efficient ,professional and friendly. His actions will keep me a Bergey's customer. I will continue to recommend them to Bergey's but only to certain service personnel.

Bergys Chevrolet

by from perkiomenville,pa |

I purchased a 2005 equinox here that came off lease with 56000 miles in 2007 has been a great purchase with a few things up till now . GM stood behind their product and resloved it at my discression of choice dealer, which was bergey. This week I had a problem with my gas cap and the parts dept was kind enough to see if ,i really did need a new cap, the spring in the cap did not engage and was setting off my check engine icon ,the cap cost 22 bucks ,its oem and the engine light is no longer on .This Dealership rocks

Service Experience

by from Audubon, PA |

Service visit. Oil change and tire rotation. Service area was clean and comfortable and I was surprised and happy how fast the service was performed.

clean facilities, timely appointment

by from catskill, ny |

I had Scheduled an appointment and the problem was diagnosed but the required part was not available, had to reschedule the repairs. Other then that I was very pleased with the service and accommodations provided. I am awaiting a call telling me the parts are available.

Lousy customer service

by from North Wales, PA |

I have had my truck serviced at multiple Chevy dealerships from Florida to California as well as in Eastern PA. I have never had as unpleasant a service experience as I had at this dealership. I visited the service department three times for the same problem. They blame the customer, are condescending, and then talk as they walk away from you ? and the problem still exists. I am actually in the market for a new Chevy truck but would never think of buying from this dealership since they would want to service the vehicle. Their service personnel need to be trained what the word customer service means.

Prompt and Thorough Service

by from Chalfont, PA |

I got to the service department at 8:00 AM. I was asked if I would be waiting or leaving the car. I said I planned on waiting but that I needed to be somewhere later in the morning. The car needed an inspection. I told the service coordinator that I could have my wife pick me up if necessary. He saw that my car is a 2012 Equinox purchased at Bergey's and maintained there. He said there is probably nothing that needed to be done and he could have me out of there in short order even though he was busy that day. I was done and on the road by 8:45. I was very pleased to say the least! Thanks a million.

oil change

by from Colmar, PA |

I came in for an oil change; it took about 40 minutes. I paid more than I thought but I guess the convenience was worth it.

service

by from Hatboro Pa |

Hands down best dealer ship for service and sales -the only thing I would add.... would be fresh donuts for the customers