Bergey's Chevrolet, Inc.

Service 888-814-7412

Automotive Excellence Since 1924

Professional service made easy

by from Quakertown, PA |

Everything from setting the appointment online, to the shuttle service, to the repairs completed, to the pickup was handled perfectly.

May 2, 2014

The whole Bergey's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our service department. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Vehicle was already sold.

by from Montoursville PA |

My only contact with this company was over the phone. The car I was interested in had already been sold. The sales person I talked with was very helpful and she will continue to keep an eye out for the make of car I am interested in.

July 25, 2014

We sincerely appreciate the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Great Serviec

by from Hatfield PA |

Called to see if I could get an oil change on my new Equinox. Ken said drop in and they would get it done. Oil change and tire rotation was completed in a timely fashion. Thank you Ken.

June 13, 2014

We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Great service, quick repairs

by from Colmar, Pa |

Chuck has alwasy treated me with respect and is quick to ensure that I have prompt service. My car is checked out, follow up calls are made quickly, and he explains what needs to be done in a friendly manner. I have been offered transportation or a loaner car when needed.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value our customers and look forward to seeing you soon.

great service, friendly, clean

by from Colmar Pa |

dropped the car off a day early - I was going out of town - Bergeys actually was able to fit it in a day early and called to tell me it was done. They were even able to complete one of the recalls which saves me from having to drop it back off. I was very pleased.

June 8, 2014

Jan, it's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're pleased to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Bergey's Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Great Service Once Again!

by from Colmar, Pennsylvania |

The customer service staff is always friendly, welcoming and explains any repairs or servicing that needs to be done to my cars. I will not consider going anywhere else! They are the best!

June 8, 2014

Jane, we would like to thank you for your kind words. Our entire service department will appreciate this feedback. Bergey's Chevrolet prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Always Great Service

by from Lansdale, PA |

Very good!! - The team let me know about an open recall on my car that I was not even aware of and took care of the problem for me. Always great service

June 7, 2014

Prompt and friendly service.

by from Lansdale, PA |

Brought car in for a recall, which was checked promptly and I was on my way very quickly. Thankfully, my car was fine.

Good service

by from Lansdale,Pa. |

It was surprising ,I stop to make an appointment and I was taken right in for the work Good Job

My first experience

by from Hellertown, Pa |

This was the first time I had my car serviced since I purchased it. I was very happy to travel the 50 min. from Hellertown. I am glad I purchased from you because my wife and I also purchased locally. Good Job! Dennis Bishop

May 25, 2014

Dennis, thank you for providing this great feedback on our staff. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you soon!

Great Repair Facility

by from Colmar, PA |

Friendly service, and the work was done right away. In fact I went in to make an appointment, and they took me in, and though I waited a little bit, I can't complain for it would have been much longer if I had to go home and return. Thanks

May 16, 2014