Bergey's Chevrolet, Inc.

Service 888-814-7412 Service 888-814-7412

Automotive Excellence Since 1924

Professional service made easy

by from Quakertown, PA |

Everything from setting the appointment online, to the shuttle service, to the repairs completed, to the pickup was handled perfectly.

Bergey's Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

May 2, 2014

The whole Bergey's Chevrolet team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our service department. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Sellersville, PA |

Tony Isabella was very helpful. I wanted a new pick-up but wasn't sure if i was ready to trade in my vehicle at the time. Tony was able to find me the exact truck i wanted for a price that couldn't be beat. Needless to say i was driving home in my new truck a couple of hours later. The whole dealership was very helpful and knowledgeable! i highly recommend! Thanks TEAM BERGEY!!!

Tony Isabella, Great salesman!

by from Harleysville, PA |

Tony Isabella is a great salesman and made our experience in buying our Chevy Cruz a pleasurable and hassle free process. He is not high pressure at all, and he is very informative. He is a very nice and honest person as well. We would highly recommend him!

Excellent service !!!!!

by from Colmar, Pa |

Completely satisfied with the service and parts dept. any time I take my truck in for service! I would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Service for a 2011 Silarado

by from Colmar, PA |

I personally object to the (widespread) practice of charging for the diagnostic test. When the vehicle is engineered all diagnostic systems are included in price of the vehicle. When the vehicle is built, all diagnostic hardware is included in the price. But when the time comes to read out the information that MY vehicle collected and stored, then you charge a whopping $98.00. This constitutes vertical monopoly (IMHO) and effectively eliminates the owner (and all other service organizations) from competing with your dealership. I consider this to be VERY customer unfriendly, so as soon as I am finished restoring my 1967 pickup, I will opt out of this unfair system and sell my Silverado. I truly think that if Bergey's was interested in retaining their service customers, there would be some accomodation other than just whacking them for a 100 bucks every time their vehicle needs service. Here's a FREE suggestion: Charge the $100 fdiagnostic fee the first time, but include it for free the next 4 times. That would be less onerous than your current system. I worked for a manufacturer of life-support medical systems, in the technical service department, and know that this system can be changed. Feel free to contact me for a more innovative (and customer friendly) service policy. Sincerely, James M. Yoder

great service

by from Quakertown, Pa |

I called early morning to make an appointment for an oil change and Jessie also mentioned that i had a open recall, He got me in that day, and even had my truck picked up and delivered back to me.. THAT WAS GREAT SERVICE !

Chevrolet Traverse Service.

by from Colmar, Pa. |

My Traverse service requests were completed as I asked. It was completed in a timely manner. The entire service experience was flawless.

great buying experience

by from Souderton, Pa. |

My wife and I just negotiated a deal on a Chevrolet Trax. Our salesman, Tony Isabella, made it a great buying experience. At no time did he attempt to pressure us into buying or buying something more expensive. He was patient, knowledgeable, and,most importantly, honest. We'd recommend him to anyone who is thinking of purchasing a new auto.

Bergey Chevrolet a gr8 place 4 sales and service

by from Churchville, PA |

I have always had a positive experience at Bergey Chevrolet beginning with Mr. Hackman a true professional during my sales experience through the great service at your Service Dept. I know that I could take my Chevrolet to a dealer closer than my 40 mile round trip to Bergey's but I trust your dealership with my best interest in mind. That's why I make the trip. Thanks

Unknown engine trouble

by from Hatfield, Pa |

My engine was "skipping", but they did not find any problems. I hope it does not happen again or cause other problems.