Lithia Reno Subaru

Used 866-880-2252
Service 888-842-6306

outback purchase

by from Naples, ID |

I flew into Reno to purchase an Outback for my wife since the model and color she wanted was not available locally. I dealt with the internet sales manager (Jesse) and he could not have been any more helpful or cooperative. He picked me up at the airport, took care of everything quickly and professionally and did not waste any of my time. I'm very happy with the price as well as the overall experience. I can not think of a single thing that could have been handled any better. I have no reservation about recommending this dealership and I tend to be picky and difficult to satisfy. I'm old and have purchased dozens of cars and this was the best experience ever.

Purchasing Subaru Outback from Lithia Subaru h

by from Truckee |

Very efficient process, no pressure. Sales people very helpful. Good selection of cars in good location.

A great experience

by from reno nv |

Treated with respect and professionalism when my wife and I leased a new Subaru Crosstrek last weekend, We would recommend to our friends and family.

Buy car

by from Reno Nevada |

I am happy with the service and satisfied with the sales person

Michael Lein

by from Gardnerville, NV |

Everything was just fine. Mr Lein remained consistent and was most helpful with all aspect of my purchase. I will recommend him highly to others purchasing Subaru products. Further, I like my CrossTrek so far and think I made the correct decision. This is the fourth Subaru I have owned. Please note that due to my distance from Reno and past relationship with my local repair shop, I will not likely visit Lithia until I am ready for another Subaru.

Great service

by from Reno NV |

Very satisfied and pleased. We would refer a friend in a heart beat.

Angelique Homm

by from Reno, NV |

My sales man, Sal, was wonderful! He made everything sooo easy. Plus, he was super friendly. I had a wonderful experience. Excellent customer service and very professional. :)

Review of purchase of 2015 Forester XT Touring

by from CITRUS HE1IGHTS |

Casey White was wonderful. Attentive, very helpful, encouraged us to call him as time goes on with any questions. He walked us through the process, introducing us to those in the dealership whom we would be dealing with. We feel he will be a connection for us for future support. Troy assisted with making this deal come together, as did Nick.

Accessibility an issue; what's new?

by from Reno, NV |

Overall Lithia Subaru was good to us. When we first arrived an employee (dressed in a suit and driving a new car) was parked in the only handicap accessible parking spot. As the grounds are SUPER uneven I waited for him to move...rolling down the hill in a wheelchair isn't fun. After I got out of the car no one asked to help me but there was a salesman out front and when I told him what I was looking for (a vehicle listed on the Internet) he was immediately helpful; went and got the car; and spoke to us about the options we had. What I thought was weird was that the car was pretty dirty with food and stuff and he stated that until the trade-in sells it isn't detailed or anything. Looked bad. Anyhow, Sal was very nice. He was helpful without being pushy and seemed to really car about us finding the truck we were looking for. I would likely visit again if in the market for something they were selling.

2015 Impreza Purchase

by from Sparks, NV |

Good experience, nice and easy, quick and to the point.

Experience at Subura Lithia Reno, NV

by from Truckee, CA |

My experience at Subaru Lithia Reno was comfortable and it was a smooth process. I was really anxious, because who doesn't get anxious when buying a new vehicle, but everything when perfectly. Troy, the guy that helped me me the process, was super helpful from the binging. He helped me pick out the car I wanted and explained what my options were. I would strongly recommend him to friends and family. Troy is friendly and professional. He is very knowledgeable about his job. I can't recall the fellow's name who helped me with the paperwork at the end, he was friendly and professional as well. This is my second new car from this dealer and I have never been disappointed. Will not hesitate to go back in the future.