Lithia Reno Subaru

Used 866-880-2252
Service 888-842-6306

outback purchase

by from Naples, ID |

I flew into Reno to purchase an Outback for my wife since the model and color she wanted was not available locally. I dealt with the internet sales manager (Jesse) and he could not have been any more helpful or cooperative. He picked me up at the airport, took care of everything quickly and professionally and did not waste any of my time. I'm very happy with the price as well as the overall experience. I can not think of a single thing that could have been handled any better. I have no reservation about recommending this dealership and I tend to be picky and difficult to satisfy. I'm old and have purchased dozens of cars and this was the best experience ever.

Feedback

by from Sac Cal |

Thank you for getting me in and out in under 2 hours

SUBARU LEGACY

by from TRUCKEE CA. |

...the most accurate description pertaining to my visit to Subaru; The best. I am now happier than ever I choose to go with Subaru six months ago.. I look forward to the future to see what Subaru comes up with next..

Regular service

by from Gardnerville |

My vehicle only goes to Lithia Subuara Reno for service and repair because when I leave I know that what my vehicle was scheduled to have completed is what was actually done.

NewCar 2015

by from Reno, Nevada |

Based on the recommendation of my neighbor, Ken Alexander, I went to look at Subarus. I was satisfied with the sales experience with Misty Bunn and the finance agreement I received. Everyone was patient and gracious and I felt that I got a great deal on a great car. I have recommended the dealership to many people and hopefully they listened!

Pleased Customer

by from Reno, NV |

My wife and I like and appreciate the sales and service department at Lithia Subaru of Reno. We have purchased several Outback's from them over the years, and referred others that have successfully purchased vehicles from them.

Auto Upgrade

by from Reno, NV |

Paul Bushnell was professional & helpful in assisting me with my car upgrade.

Change, not best for the best for Subaru or dealer

by from Reno, NV |

Great buying experience the first two times. But my sales person moved on due to changes in the Subaru and dealership pay structure. Getting a deal is on a car is a good thing but sacrificing someones ability to make a living getting that deal is not worth it. I have purchased two top of the line Subaru's and for the most part like them. The new 2015 Outback has some frustrating electronic issues like blue tooth link up takes some time, navigation is cumbersome and you might as well not try talking to it and getting directions because it will more then likely not understand you. The backup camera sometimes stays on after you put it in drive and start driving down the road. The 6 cylinder has good tow capacity but if you get the factory installed hitch it is only 1-1/4 and that limits you on the size bike rack or trailer etc you can put in and pull with it. Other than that I do really like the cars and will see what the dealership experience is like the next time I go in to buy.

Review

by from Reno, NV |

overall happy with service experience. They do not greet you promptly and the dealership appears to be too busy for the amount of cars that are sold in this area. They need to expand their service area, not just redesign the interior.

Subaru service

by from Reno |

Our 2010 Subaru Outback was making more noise than usual while driving over 30 MPH and we needed more things checked. Our Service Advisor was David Hernandez and we were very impressed with his demeanor and professional advice. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable and a real asset to the service department. The noise from the car has been eliminated and the car drives like a dream again......

dave alcorn

by from sparks nv. |

Rob Canadian is the guy to go to. rcanadian@lithia.com Great Service!!!