Lithia Volkswagen of Reno

Used 888-225-4964
Service 888-869-3363

Great buying experience!

by from Boise, ID |

We're from Boise and called about a 2011 Jetta Sportwagen they had online. We worked with Paul Scott who did a fantastic job working with us, getting us a great deal on our trade-in, and even drove our car to a half-way point to save us money on driving to Reno. I would definitely recommend Paul to a friend.

Lithia Volkswagen of Reno responded to this review

January 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm happy to hear that Paul was able to make it a good one and worth your drive. Regards, Zach Griffith, General Manager

Courtney Tranberg

by from Reno, NV |

Had an excellent experience here. My car was perfect after it's service.

Marie E.

by from Reno, Nevada |

I arrived for my appointment a little early and they took me in right away. They performed the service I had made the appointment for and and had it done in the time they quoted me. Very pleased with the service adviser I had (Maya Keller) and with the service.

Cross Country Service Visit at Bismarck ND

by from Bismarck, ND |

We scheduled an appointment several days in advance to stop for our required 30k service while traveling cross country in our VW Pasat. The dealership was expecting us, and took great care of us while we waited for the service to be completed. They even dropped us off at a restaurant so we could have breakfast while waiting, and picked us up afterwards. The shuttle driver was very nice and whole experience was great.

GREAT SERVICE

by from RENO NV |

FAST AND PROFESSIONAL MAYA IS AN ASSET TO YOUR BUSINESS

Great Place

by from Yerington, NV |

The Service & Parts department people are friendly and professional. They seem like they enjoy what they're doing and they do a great job.

Maya in service did a great job

by from reno NV |

Maya got the car repair in a timely maner and had a great attutude. He explained the repair and did what he said he would do. In the car business this is realy something new.

Unimpressed

by from Reno, NV |

I waited in the showroom for 15 minutes for a sales person, only to discover them outside smoking. The sales people didn't seem at all interested in helping, and the one guy thy took the time to talk with me was missing teeth and reeked of cigarettes. The inventory of vehicles to see was small, and they tried to convince me that the model I was lookin for was not readily available, though the other dealers I contacted had plenty of stock.

Lithia Volkswagen of Reno responded to this review

January 9, 2012

I have read your review, and I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience at our dealership. The situation you describe does not meet our standards of excellent customer service, so I apologize. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience; customer feedback is a valuable learning tool for us and is always appreciated. If you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at ZGriffith@lithia.com/ Sincerely, Zach Griffith, General Manager