Lithia Volkswagen of Reno

Used 888-225-4964
Service 888-869-3363

The VIP Experience!

by from Truckee, CA |

My amazing Touareg Hybrid is the best car I've ever owned, so when I began to experience road noise I hoped it was just my snow tires and nothing more serious. From the time I called Julie in Lithia's Service department, I knew this routine 50,000 mile checkup would be different. I was treated like a valued customer, not just a car with an issue. When I arrived at the appointed hour, I was immediately greeted by yet another pleasant young lady who set up the use of a loaner car - I felt like I had won the lottery! Andy, my service specialist, was patient and listened intently to what I had experienced with the noise and took copious notes. He warmed up the loaner car, gave me a cold bottle of water and promised to call when the car was ready. I was able to go back to work and completed a project. Scott, Lithia's service manager took the time to explain that the noise was indeed my snow tires and with my permission he found the "N" rated Blizzack tires I needed, had them mounted, aligned and I was hugely grateful that I didn't need another appointment! Scott escorted me to my freshly washed Touareg and I glided back home in a smooth, QUIET car!! I felt like a VIP at Lithia and that's an incredible treat when you have to take the time to schedule car maintenance. Thank you for such excellent service!

VW Dealer

by from Fallon, NV |

I gave 5 stars to the facilities only because of the staff ensuring I was comfortable, however it is very evident that the dealership has outgrown the building. The facilities need upgraded, the service and sales are great and deserve a new atmosphere to work in.

service review

by from carson NV |

Easy drop off and pickup.profesional service at delivery by a fne looking young lady.

20k service

by from Gardnerville, Nv |

Quick, thorough, and cleaned the car up. Happy... They also noticed an issue with the headlight that insurance is taking care of. Nice to know they look things over.

20K check-up

by from Sparks, Nv |

Service Manager was very informative about fuels and engine/computer relation and performance.

Service

by from Reno, NV |

The service man (Ryan?) was wonderful. He explained everything to me, and gave me options of how to best deal with my car's problems.

easy buying experience

by from sparks, nevada |

they made the car buying experience quite easy, and quick compared to other dealers.

review

by from Reno, NV |

Overall completely satisfied. The service department is courteous and professional.

Great Job

by from Reno, NV |

Dealership was actually a fun place to go for service. At that is even leaving the car overnight. Andy was a great help and had our car back to us earlier than promised at no charge.

Car owner in for repairs for her beetle

by from Fernley, NV |

Andy is always very helpful and communicates the reasons for mechanical needs he gets us in or service quickly.

Service

by from Minden, NV |

Made an appointment for the following day. The service was done in less time than estimated. My car was delivered washed and ready to go. Great experience with Lithia VW.