Lithia Volkswagen of Reno

Used 888-225-4964
Service 888-869-3363

Great buying experience!

by from Boise, ID |

We're from Boise and called about a 2011 Jetta Sportwagen they had online. We worked with Paul Scott who did a fantastic job working with us, getting us a great deal on our trade-in, and even drove our car to a half-way point to save us money on driving to Reno. I would definitely recommend Paul to a friend.

Lithia Volkswagen of Reno responded to this review

January 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm happy to hear that Paul was able to make it a good one and worth your drive. Regards, Zach Griffith, General Manager

Tahoe Chef

by from Carson City,NV |

Excellent service. Fast, reliable,on time as promised.

The VIP Experience!

by from Truckee, CA |

My amazing Touareg Hybrid is the best car I've ever owned, so when I began to experience road noise I hoped it was just my snow tires and nothing more serious. From the time I called Julie in Lithia's Service department, I knew this routine 50,000 mile checkup would be different. I was treated like a valued customer, not just a car with an issue. When I arrived at the appointed hour, I was immediately greeted by yet another pleasant young lady who set up the use of a loaner car - I felt like I had won the lottery! Andy, my service specialist, was patient and listened intently to what I had experienced with the noise and took copious notes. He warmed up the loaner car, gave me a cold bottle of water and promised to call when the car was ready. I was able to go back to work and completed a project. Scott, Lithia's service manager took the time to explain that the noise was indeed my snow tires and with my permission he found the "N" rated Blizzack tires I needed, had them mounted, aligned and I was hugely grateful that I didn't need another appointment! Scott escorted me to my freshly washed Touareg and I glided back home in a smooth, QUIET car!! I felt like a VIP at Lithia and that's an incredible treat when you have to take the time to schedule car maintenance. Thank you for such excellent service!

Lithia Volkswagon

by from Carson City, NV |

Maya is wonderful to deal with. He gets my car in when I need/want.

5 Star Service

by from Reno, NV |

As always Maya does a great job commicating, costs etc.

Keys programmed for 2004 Touareg.

by from Reno, Nevada |

I had a new key programmed and the original key reprogrammed. It took longer than I expected but the job was done correctly.

Lithia VW of Reno--review of service

by from North Attleboro, MA |

I am a Massachusetts resident & was in California at which time I needed to have the 30,000 mile courtesy service performed on my 2013 VW Beetle Convertible. I stopped in Reno, Nevada for this service & was treated with much courtesy & respect, as if I were a regular customer. The Service Department put my car through the priority service, rather than having me wait for any extended time, so that I could be on my way home to Massachusetts--a rather extensive trek from points West! The people that I dealt with were very knowledgeable & efficient. I would highly recommend this Service Department to anyone. Carol NolinSmith

Purchase of a vehicle

by from Wellington |

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. Steve Disteli was very knowledgeable & friendly. The dealership did very well to make the process very easy & quick. Thank you

Mark McDonald

by from Reno, NV |

I went in for a oil change only ( Jetta Diesel TDI). I was greeted quickly, informed about the express service, and the service would be done within an hour. True to their word oil changed, tires rotated, car wash offered (refused), all for $81.00 (10,000 mile oil and filter, first time I have received service at this dealership).

My 4th VW from VW of Reno

by from Golconda, Nevada |

I have found a VW dealership that renews my faith in dealerships in general, for years I have found dealers that say one thing and deliver another, but the recent dealings with this dealership has kept me coming back. From the parts techs, technicians to the sales person who handled my purchase the personnel acted as a team and really cared about my time and distance I travel to get there. From buying some parts for my older VW to the newest addition the CC. I find myself stopping in just to say Hi when I'm in town. I tried some other brand dealers in my search for a car and found their attitudes way off base. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking for a set of wheels to a new ride.

Lithia VW of Reno is the BEST

by from Sparks, Nevada |

I came into Lithia VW of Reno on a Saturday after being turned away from my local tire shop because I had misplaced my wheel lock. I went to the parts department thinking I would just get a replacement wheel lock nut key and be on my way, but due to the age of my VW New Beetle Turbo S they no longer had it in stock. I was short on money and couldn't see spending nearly $100 for a new lock set, the parts guy suggested that I could talk to the service manager and swap out my old locks with just standard bolts. The service manager was great and said they could get me right in and quote me a price of $25 for the standard bolts. The service was completed within 10 minutes and when I went to settle the bill the cashier said your all set. I was asked her if I could use my debit card thinking I had heard her wrong but and again she stated "Have a nice day Mr. Archie you owe us nothing and your all set" she stated that they had some bolts in stock and since they couldn't get my parts I requested due to the age of my car and being discontinued VW of Reno would not be charging me today per the service manager. I was just floored that they waived the service and didn't even charge me for labor. I want to thank the parts department and the service department for assisting me, I cant recall the name of the 3 employees that helped me but it was on Saturday 10/18/2014, also the young mechanic that was kind enough to listen to me. You guys are doing a great job and I will be a loyal VW of Reno fan for many years to come.