Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

New Car

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

The buying experience at Hall Nissan has been extraordinary. I've never been to a dealership and walked out with a smile before. Zach was very helpful showing me his inventory. If I asked him something that he didn't know about, he didn't make up answers, he went and found them. Everyone that I had to interact with made buying a car so easy I would recommend this place to anyone in need of a new car.

September 19, 2013

Good Afternoon happyhappy. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day

Very Please Customer

by from Virginia Beach |

Tommy Hancock was my sales person and he did an excellent job showing me the options I thought I wanted as well as informing me of some options that I had not considered. I am a very deliberate person with these types of decisions and Tommy was extremely patient, informative and professional. He has a great personality and is very down to earth. I feel he is a no games type of person. I am extremely glad that he was the sales person that ended up helping me with me new purchase.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tommy Hancock! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Go to Hall and go to Cindy Warren

by from virginia |

My family came in Sunday from the eastern shore to look at a truck. We drove it in the parking lot because it still had to pass inspection, loved the price and would get it the next day. On Monday Cindy called and told me that it may take another day to inspect and she would let me know because she did not want for me and my family to have to make the drive until the truck was ready. She called back about an hour later and siad that there is a problem with the transmission and that it would be too costly to fix and I could still get it AS IS, get my deposit back or she could look for another truck. I was so impressed with her honesty and her concern for me and my family and will buy all of my future cars from her. She is what a true salesperson is and we will never forget her honesty. Thank you.

July 8, 2014

Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Cindy Warren! Thank you again for your review.

OUTSTANDING!!

by from virginia beach Va. |

I must say my buying experience was the best. Dilbert and Byron (sales associates) were great. They gave me what I ask for, they provided great overall advice and explain in detail, step by step the process. Good customer service is hard to find and I will say they have proven my wrong. Thank you to Dilbert, Byron and the rest of the Hall Honda team for taking the time with me and providing great customer service.

July 4, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Dillbert and Byron! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Amazing Experience

by from Virginia, Beach |

I visited Hall Honda with my daughter to hopefully help her buy her first car. Cindy Warren was a HUGE help! She was so kind and helpful, showing us cars the would be perfect for my daughter who was getting ready to graduate college. Although we weren't able to buy that day, Cindy was patient and helped us decide on a car that my daughter really needed.

July 1, 2014

Good afternoon! Hall Honda of Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Cindy is a highly valued member of our team here and we will be sure to share your feedback with her! Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Love My CR-V!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I contacted Hall Honda basically to discuss my current Lease on a Pilot. Once there I was assured that there was no problem getting the answers I required so I was hooked up with Sales Consultant, Vernon Belford. Very sweet guy and he know right away that I knew what I wanted. We viewed all of the CR-Vs and I quickly decided on the one I wanted. Vernon again made the final steps to help get finances moving in a timely manner and I drove out in my new CR-V. My boys (4 shelties) are excited to check it out and I'm sure it will serve our needs completely. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a pleasant experience while shopping for a new car!

July 1, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Patty. We are pleased to hear that Mr. Belford lead you to your new CR-V, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda of Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

good customer service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

This was one of the smoothest car buying transactions I've done. Tommy Hancock made the process quick and painless. I already knew what I was looking for when I came in and was dreading the experience becuase it is usually a day long process. He was willing to work with my limited time that I had. I would definitely recommend him in the future to any friends or family I have looking for a car.

June 26, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Holly. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Tommy Hancock lead you to your new car, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda. Thank you again Holly and have a great day!

Outstanding experience with Tommy!!

by from Moyock, NC |

Tommy did an excellent job in listening to me and understanding my needs. He had a genuine desire to find the right vehicle for me. He took his time with me and I appreciated his professionalism.

June 26, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Dean. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tommy and the team! If you should have any further questions please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Thanks Cindy Warren

by from Virginia beach |

I want to thank Cindy Warren who helped me buy my very first car. I had called in about a particular car and she told me all about it and she would have ready to see when my Dad and I got to the dealership. As promised she met us and we were ready to test drive. She also showed me a new car and we started comparing the benefits of the new versus the old. There was never any pressure and she let me take it to show my mother. She worked me for several days and I feel confident I got a great deal. She was so patient and explained the process even sitting with us when we did the final paperwork. To top it off she filled the gas herself and also put my new license plates on. If you are buying your first or your last car please ask for Cindy. She made a nerve racking process smooth and simple. Again thanks Cindy and my friends and family will ask for you.

June 26, 2014

Good day. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Cindy was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

hall honda

by from Virginia beach, va |

Great place to buy a car. Great deals. Nice people to work with.

June 25, 2014

Greetings Justin! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Virginia Beach |

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our new Pilot Touring! The car is just what we were looking for. If you're looking for a car go see Delbert Duke! He was so helpful without being pushy. We didn't feel pressured to buy anything and had every question answered on the spot. Chris and Ben were very helpful when it came down to the final paperwork and worked with us to figure out exactly what protection plans would be most beneficial. Eugene was great to work with right from the minute we walked in. I can't say enough good things about our experience. Thank you Hall Honda!

June 26, 2014

Mrs. Williams, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Honda Pilot! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.