Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

New Car

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

The buying experience at Hall Nissan has been extraordinary. I've never been to a dealership and walked out with a smile before. Zach was very helpful showing me his inventory. If I asked him something that he didn't know about, he didn't make up answers, he went and found them. Everyone that I had to interact with made buying a car so easy I would recommend this place to anyone in need of a new car.

September 19, 2013

Good Afternoon happyhappy. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day

false advertisement, and bad experience

by from va. beach, va |

They first did false advertisement about the car. when i called customer service for car availability, they said its available at dealership. i went over there, and meet sales man named rahim, he went to his manager to get more information. i waited half an hour,and he came back and told me that car was not there, it was at another dealership. He told me that they were gonna bring after two days, and he was gonna give me call back. even after four days i didn't received call from sales man, so i called him, and he told me that car was in garage for hails damage, they were gonna bring it out in couple days, and they would call me. two passed they didn't call me, and i looked online, they raised $2400 for that car. I called and told them, if car available, and price raised. i talked another sales man named tomy, i know him very well. he is a nice sales man. He told me car was still garage, and they gonna bring it out in couple of days, and he was gonna call me. Tomy called me and told me the car was available. i went over there, and looked car. the car in good condition. i told them about the first price. Sales manager said he couldn't sell $1 less than second, and he told me the wasn't in another dealership at first time. So i had bad experience, it was false advertisement, and not right further information about service. I am not going back and i will people not to go over there.

karl Collins

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I appreciate the outstanding customer service that I got from Karl Collins and Chris Gore.

October 16, 2014

Good morning, Darren! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Hall Honda Exceeded My Expectations

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

After arriving at Hall Honda, my thought? ?I can only hope to qualify for a reliable and affordable used car.? Concerned over my credit history I assumed I would need a large down payment and get stuck with a high monthly payment. I was introduced to Ray Sanders who was not only Awesome in customer service, but as far as I am concerned, will always be my Angel. My trade-in was in very bad shape, deemed dangerous to drive, and I still owed on it. For a month I drove to and from work in fear of breaking down or having an accident. Not only did Ray make me feel comfortable, assuring me that he would have me in a vehicle by night?s end, but encouraged me that it was in my financial eligibility to purchase a brand new car. I could not believe what I was hearing! Ok, I was listening. We didn?t have to look far because Ray took the time to get to know me through the process, and felt I would pair well with a Civic. He introduced me to the car of my dreams! After the test drive, to his word, Ray Sanders worked with the financial department and managers to get the numbers right. I drove off the lot at 9:30 p.m. in my brand new slate/silver Honda Civic, feeling more pride than I can ever remember feeling. I owe this blessing to Mr. Ray Sanders, and would recommend Ray as your sales rep when you visit Hall Honda in VA Beach. Thank you Ray, I will always remember you and be grateful for your effort to get me into my dream car.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Jodi. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ray lead you to your new Honda Civic, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

Awesome experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Could not have been a better experience. Great salespersons who went the extra mile to make my purchase as easy and convenient as possible. Tommy Hancock and Matt Coleman worked together to put me in my brand new 2015 Honda Accord. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go to Hall Honda Virginia Beach.

October 9, 2014

Hello Jbmiller, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tommy, Matt and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Great buying experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

The team at hall made my used car buying experience easy. The staff were very polite and had excellent customer service. Ian Baer the USAA rep and Rick Tala were the best.

October 3, 2014

Greetings E. Wiggins. Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Customer since 1993

by from Hampton, VA |

Maurice was excellent and very knowledgeable. He wasn't pushy, he listened and he delivered on every aspect. The sales manager as well as the business manager were also very helpful and very courteous. My experience was not a headache. It was actually pleasurable and I walks away with what I wanted and more. I have been buying cars from this location since 1993. In total six cars.

September 23, 2014

Good Morning, Neen! Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Your kind words will be passed on to Maurice and the team! We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Neen, and be sure to visit us soon! www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

5x Repeat Customer; John Christian is the BEST!

by from Norfolk, VA |

In 2006, I bought my first Civic, brand new, from Hall Honda. The first sales rep I met was horrible. I ended up leaving. I went back the next day to see if someone else could help me. JOHN CHRISTIAN ended up being my sales rep. He was professional, courteous, and efficient. He made sure I understood everything about the process (it had been a while since I bought a brand new car.) I wanted a 5-speed, but they are hard to come by. So I ordered one, and paid the same as if it was on the lot. It has been 8 years, and I just bought my 5th new car from John. I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. I have also bought an Accord new, a CR-V, and a Ridgeline from him. It took less than 3 hours to sign and drive, and I have "challenging" credit. I got a good rate, a payment I can afford, and an extended warranty for the life of the loan. I now have a 2014 Civic LX 5-speed again, and I love it! If you want great service, go see JOHN CHRISTIAN at Hall Honda!!!

September 18, 2014

Hi Very Happy Consumer! We are glad to hear that you were happy with John Christian's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Hall Honda Virginia Beach appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Hall Honda Virginia Beach. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I purchased a car from Hall Honda Virginia Beach, I was delighted with the sale of the car initially, twelve days later I have a car with three windows unable to roll down and a broken (unable to adjust) right side viewing mirror. After assessment by the service department, I was informed the price for repair was 1,006 dollars! I asked to speak a manager and I was kindly escorted to the used car department to speak with Mike Brown. While waiting I saw four employees sitting with their backs turned to me. One with his feet propped and two other employees surfing the internet on their phone and the fourth person was online. No one asked if everything was ok or if i could be assisted after waiting for 20 min. Mike Brown never appeared and I walked out......Talk about customer service. Oh and no resoluation to the windows or mirror I guess Ill have to figure that out myself.

September 17, 2014

We are so sorry for your recent experience but we do want to make it right. I apologize that you did not get the help that you deserved when you initially came in but I know that our Service Manager spoke with you regarding the resolution and she said that you were satisfied with our commitment to you. We have also tried to contact you several times to set aside the time to repair the vehicle and have not heard back. Would you please contact me directly at 757-431-4300 so that we can get this situation corrected? We would like to take care of this as much as you would. Thank you for your feedback. Sincerely, Erin Bessey, General Manager, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

excellent service

by from virginia beach, va |

I bought my 2011 Honda pilot from this Hall Store on 9/1/14. Karl Collins Jr was an excellent salesman. To be a fairly new salesman he was patient and knowledgable. Very down to earth individual and didn't BS or haggle us. We went in on this very HOT labor day to simply test drive and walked away with a new vehicle. Not to mention the price on my pilot was very reasonable which allowed me to stay within my price range especially with 3 kids under 4years old. We love our new vehicle and love love loved the service from Karl, Mike Brown and Manny Delacruz. I will recommend this store to my friends!!

September 18, 2014

Mack, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family are enjoying your new 2011 Honda Pilot! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed, and we will let Karl, Mike Brown, Manny Delacruz and the rest of the team aware of your kind words! We would love to see you! Thank you again Mack and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Super Comfortable

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I bought my first "new/Used" car here and came into the dealership skeptical because all i heard is that dealerships rip people off all the time. I met Vernon Belford and he instantly made me feel comfortable. He kindly squinted at the picture of the car I wanted to buy that was on my Android phone and listened intently on everything I had to say. He also changed out my old licence plates and never complained nor asked for assistance. I was slightly disappointed that the car I originally was looking for was already sold but Mr.Belford quickly found another car nearly exactly to what I wanted and I fell in love with it. We bargained the price and I got the price I wanted along with my truck trade in price( higher then i expected). I had a great experience here at Hall Automotive and I would recommend it to any young lady trying to find her first car alone. College, here I come. Thank you Everyone at Hall Auto!

August 26, 2014

Good morning, Sierra! Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Vernon Belford was able to assist you with your new Honda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Sierra for the highly praised review. [Facebook Web Address