Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

New Car

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

The buying experience at Hall Nissan has been extraordinary. I've never been to a dealership and walked out with a smile before. Zach was very helpful showing me his inventory. If I asked him something that he didn't know about, he didn't make up answers, he went and found them. Everyone that I had to interact with made buying a car so easy I would recommend this place to anyone in need of a new car.

September 19, 2013

Good Afternoon happyhappy. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day

Jesiah, knowledagable sales guy

by from Virgiia Beach, VA |

My wife and I went here to get a new car. We were recently in an auto accident and needed to replace that one. Last time we were there we checked out the Fit. Jesiah Bonney approached us and was friendly. He was very educational in his selling. That worked out perfect for me aand he answered any question I had. I think there was only one he wasnt sure of but found the answer later on confirming it. We checked out the fit and the civic and ended up with the fit. He did all he could to help us pinpoint the right car and we even had a few laughs talking about the yellow fit and customizing it. We got the Milano red Fit in the end and its great. The paperwork portion wasnt that bad either. We had Christopher Gore do that portion who helped us out as well. All in all and especially compared to my other experiences car buying this was the best. Hopefully I get a nice big bonus and can come back again for a 2nd car.

December 17, 2014

Christian B - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Hall Honda Virginia Beach .

Honda Civic 2015

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Had my 2nd car I leased with Hall Honda. Excellent Sales Team and Steve Schwartz was the man who sold me the car. I worked closely him and Eugene. Both excellent and professional individuals. They held true to the deal that was offered to me. I love my new car and am so thrilled I went with the EX. I am pleased and I will be planning to get a new car in 36 months with Hall Honda too!

December 16, 2014

Greetings, Cara! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

I got just what I wanted!!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Sales consultant Tommy Hancock Jr. was awesome! He took time and guided me through the entire buying process. I love my 2012 Honda Accord and the service was outstanding.

December 16, 2014

Hello! Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tommy and the team! Thank you again for your review!

Awesome

by from Hampton, VA |

I had many people that helped me find my van. Ray Sanders, Dennis Jordan, and Charles Jordan are great. They are extremely helpful and were open with all the issues good or bad.

Impeccable Customer Service at Hall Honda

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I had the best experience buying a car at Hall Honda of Virginia Beach. I was treated as a valued customer by each and every member of the Hall Honda staff from the moment I walked into the showroom. The customer service at Hall Honda is impeccable. John Christian navigated me flawlessly into the car of my dreams. He patiently listened to my needs and then met those needs effortlessly. Before I knew it, I was behind the wheel of my new car being taught how to use all of the features before driving away with a smile on my face. I would recommend Hall Automotive and Hall Honda in particular to everyone who is a fan of dedicated customer service. I am looking forward to a nice, long relationship with the staff of Hall Honda.

November 4, 2014

Hello Fanofallthingshonda, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John and the team! Thank you again for your review.

#HondaAccord

by from Chesapeake, Virginia |

Hall Honda in Virginia beach was AMAZING!!! Salesman Rick was AMAZING! His customer service skills were wonderful. He helped find the right car for me and my family. I was being crazy indecisive and Rick remap calmed the entire. He saw my needs and wants in the type of car I was looking for. He found my perfect match in the 2007 Honda Accord. He helped me every step of the way. He wasn't trying to just sale me a car. He was helping me with a vehicle for my future. I love the car! My family loves the car! Thank you so much Rick!

October 31, 2014

Hello Lakin Dillard and Raphael Hughes, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Rick and the team! Thank you again for your review.

false advertisement, and bad experience

by from va. beach, va |

They first did false advertisement about the car. when i called customer service for car availability, they said its available at dealership. i went over there, and meet sales man named rahim, he went to his manager to get more information. i waited half an hour,and he came back and told me that car was not there, it was at another dealership. He told me that they were gonna bring after two days, and he was gonna give me call back. even after four days i didn't received call from sales man, so i called him, and he told me that car was in garage for hails damage, they were gonna bring it out in couple days, and they would call me. two passed they didn't call me, and i looked online, they raised $2400 for that car. I called and told them, if car available, and price raised. i talked another sales man named tomy, i know him very well. he is a nice sales man. He told me car was still garage, and they gonna bring it out in couple of days, and he was gonna call me. Tomy called me and told me the car was available. i went over there, and looked car. the car in good condition. i told them about the first price. Sales manager said he couldn't sell $1 less than second, and he told me the wasn't in another dealership at first time. So i had bad experience, it was false advertisement, and not right further information about service. I am not going back and i will people not to go over there.

October 23, 2014

We are sorry for your experience. I apologize that we did not communicate that the location of the vehicle was the body shop. We understand that the vehicle that you were considering may have had price adjustments made. We adjust vehicle pricing daily, based on reconditioning expenses and condition, market conditions, etc. This vehicle unfortunately had severe hail damage and after considering selling it without the proper repairs, we decided to make the adjustment and fix the vehicle accordingly. We did not intend to mislead you in any way but rather chose not to sell a vehicle with that much damage without being corrected. Thank you for your feedback and if I can assist you further, please contact me directly at 757-431-4300. Erin Bessey, General Manager, Hall Honda Virginia Beach

karl Collins

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I appreciate the outstanding customer service that I got from Karl Collins and Chris Gore.

October 16, 2014

Good morning, Darren! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Hall Honda Exceeded My Expectations

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

After arriving at Hall Honda, my thought? ?I can only hope to qualify for a reliable and affordable used car.? Concerned over my credit history I assumed I would need a large down payment and get stuck with a high monthly payment. I was introduced to Ray Sanders who was not only Awesome in customer service, but as far as I am concerned, will always be my Angel. My trade-in was in very bad shape, deemed dangerous to drive, and I still owed on it. For a month I drove to and from work in fear of breaking down or having an accident. Not only did Ray make me feel comfortable, assuring me that he would have me in a vehicle by night?s end, but encouraged me that it was in my financial eligibility to purchase a brand new car. I could not believe what I was hearing! Ok, I was listening. We didn?t have to look far because Ray took the time to get to know me through the process, and felt I would pair well with a Civic. He introduced me to the car of my dreams! After the test drive, to his word, Ray Sanders worked with the financial department and managers to get the numbers right. I drove off the lot at 9:30 p.m. in my brand new slate/silver Honda Civic, feeling more pride than I can ever remember feeling. I owe this blessing to Mr. Ray Sanders, and would recommend Ray as your sales rep when you visit Hall Honda in VA Beach. Thank you Ray, I will always remember you and be grateful for your effort to get me into my dream car.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Jodi. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ray lead you to your new Honda Civic, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. Thank you again and have a great day!

Awesome experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Could not have been a better experience. Great salespersons who went the extra mile to make my purchase as easy and convenient as possible. Tommy Hancock and Matt Coleman worked together to put me in my brand new 2015 Honda Accord. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go to Hall Honda Virginia Beach.

October 9, 2014

Hello Jbmiller, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tommy, Matt and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach