Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

Jesiah, knowledagable sales guy

by from Virgiia Beach, VA |

My wife and I went here to get a new car. We were recently in an auto accident and needed to replace that one. Last time we were there we checked out the Fit. Jesiah Bonney approached us and was friendly. He was very educational in his selling. That worked out perfect for me aand he answered any question I had. I think there was only one he wasnt sure of but found the answer later on confirming it. We checked out the fit and the civic and ended up with the fit. He did all he could to help us pinpoint the right car and we even had a few laughs talking about the yellow fit and customizing it. We got the Milano red Fit in the end and its great. The paperwork portion wasnt that bad either. We had Christopher Gore do that portion who helped us out as well. All in all and especially compared to my other experiences car buying this was the best. Hopefully I get a nice big bonus and can come back again for a 2nd car.

December 16, 2014

Christian B - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Hall Honda Virginia Beach .

Professional, Easy, and Pleasant

by from Hampton VA |

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from this location and was assisted by Jason Branch. He was really good about ensuring that I got the vehicle I was interested in and paid special attention to my budget and needs. Everyone else at the dealership was extremely professional, courteous and knowledgeable as well. They were able to align me with financing and I was able to drive home in the vehicle in a few hours. This is my fourth vehicle purchase and I can honestly say that Hall Honda is the best experience I have had. There is a lot of transparency and integrity and I highly recommend purchasing a car from them.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response Jessica. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jason Branch and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Amazing Service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

The people here at Hall Honda have been a huge help! This is my first time buy a new car and I cam looking for a Honda HR-V. At first I was a bit worried because there seemed to have only been 3 on the lot, but Harland took us for a little trip around the lot and low and behold there were 3 more hiding that had just come off the truck the night before. We found the exact one I was want it the model style and it came in a beatiful Misty Green which is a very unique and brand new color. Harland made sure I got the exact one I wanted and then we began the paperwork process. It was a very effortless for me, all I had to do was sit and sign papers. They did everything they could to get the lowest car payment for me and helped making my new car purchase effortless! Thanks again Hall Honda you all were a huge help!

June 16, 2015

Good afternoon Ashley! We just want to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to leave us the positive feedback. We love to hear stories of when our customers walk away completely satisfied. I hope you are still loving your new Honda HR-V in that beautiful Misty Green color. Don't forget to come see us again for your first routine maintenance! Happy driving! www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

first brand new car

by from Virginia Beach |

I got my first brand new car from Hall Honda! and its hrv. i like that car a lot. thank you very much hall honda and especially Karl Collins for great car and great expirience!

June 8, 2015

Hi RSergV! Thank you for the positive review! We are so happy that Karl Collins was able to make your car buying experience such a great one. Let us know if there is anything at all we can help you with in the future. Have a great day! www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Exceptional Service with Karl Collins!!!

by from Virginia Beach,Virginia |

I had an amazing experience with Karl Collins! He took the time out to explain to me everything that I was getting in my 2009 Altima. He has excellent customer service skills and knows how to make his customers feel comfortable.When the time comes for me to purchase another vehicle, I will definitely purchase from HALL as long as KARL COLLINS is there!!!!

June 8, 2015

Good morning Courtney Spikes. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Karl Collins was able to assist you with your new Nissan purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Courtney Spikes for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Great experience

by from Va beach, va |

I had a wonderful car buying experience at this dealership. Our sales person Jason Branch was outstanding. I told him exactly what I was looking for and he found it. Processing the deal was easy and he worked with me around my schedule. I would definetly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car!

June 8, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Wonderful and hassle free service!

by from Norfolk,VA |

I just bought a car from Jason Branch at Hall Honda Va Beach. He was so helpful and flexible. I wasn't planning on making a purchase today, but because of the awesome customer service he provided and his willingness to work with my budget, I was able to walk out of there with a brand new 2015 Honda Accord! If you need a new car please see Jason. He will hook you up!!!!

June 5, 2015

Good morning Toya. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Jason Branch was able to assist you with your new 2015, Honda Accord. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Toya for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Honda Pilot

by from Chesapeake, Va. |

Hall Honda on Virginia Beach Blvd provided me with great service. Sales consultant Harland Roberts and manager Charles Jordan were both outstanding. Thanks to Hall Honda and their staff for making my Honda Pilot purchase enjoyable.

May 19, 2015

Jim, thank you for the kind words. We aim to provide each customer a positive purchase experience and love knowing when we've exceeded our customers expectations. Happy driving!

Long time Hall customers

by from Norfolk, VA |

I just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord from Hall Honda Virginia Beach. This is the 4th vehicle that I've purchased from a Hall dealership. The staff is AWESOME!!! Mr. Delbert Duke and Eugene Smith were great to work with. I told them what my budget was and they worked the deal out. They made me feel relaxed and at ease about my purchase, in addition to educating me on my options. The level of service received was greatly appreciated.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your kindly worded review, Valerie Clark! From our entire staff, enjoy your new Honda!

Great Experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

The Sales Person Delbert Duke whom also sold me 2 other honda's which he always listened and made it possible for me to purchase my car this 3rd time, Papa Seck with Mr. Duke was able to get me a payment plan that would not hurt my budget and they worked with even a negative roll over from my old car. I paid cash for my warranty and received a 0% with 18 months to pay off the warranty to keep my car payment within budget. For finance and entertainment Chris Gore made the warranty and finance possible and entertain at the sametime. Great group of people to work with and they made it quick and to the point. I have always done business with Hall and never have been disappointed. I will be going back in 1 week for an update on how to use some of the functions on my car and this will be at no charge.

May 19, 2015

Maria1965, thank you for the kind words. It was truly our pleasure in providing such a positive purchase experience. Happy driving!

Great service

by from Virginia beach, VA |

Was looking to purchase a new 2015 Honda and stopped by just to look. Met Mr. Larry one of your sales reps and the service I received was excellent. I was really impressed with all the features of the Honda Fit. Mr. Larry's customer service was excellent! I now drive a 2015 Honda Fit and love it! Thanks Mr Larry with all your help and excellent custmer service I'll send anyone I know looking for a new car to see you.

May 19, 2015

Veronica B, thank you for the kind words. From Larry and our entire team, happy driving & enjoy your new Fit!