Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-524-2816
Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

Sooo Glad We Went To Hall!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I couldn't have been happier with our buying experience. From our Salesman Duke to the Finance guys Eugene and Chris, the customer service was top notch. Not once did I feel pressured with any high pressure sales tactics and I genuinely felt like they were there looking out for our best interests and needs as well as give us a great deal. I will definitely be back. Our new pilot is sweet!!!

June 26, 2014

Greetings Mr. Williams! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Deal, and Excellence in Customer Service!!!

by from VB, VA |

Great experience!!! Mr. Tommy Hancock outdid himself with his prefessionalism, patience, and customer service!!! Very down to earth, listen to our wants, and did not give up till he found what we wanted in looks and price!!! We are very thankful!!!

June 20, 2014

Greetings Cathy! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Tommy Got the Deal Done for Me!!!

by from Suffolk |

Tommy Hancock got the deal done for me! I'd heard a lot of "NO's" before coming to Hall. But, Tommy not only said "YES" he could do it, he stayed with me through the entire process to make it was the right deal for my situation. Thanks Tommy and the Hall Honda team!

June 20, 2014

Hello Sharon, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tommy Hancock and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Bought a Honda Pilot

by from Belle Haven, VA |

The Honda Pilot had everything I was looking for in an SUV to replace my Ford Explorer. I had concerns that Honda did not make deals. Well they handed me to Tommy Hancock and they did give me a good deal. The sales process went smoothly and I am now driving my new Honda Pilot and I love it.

June 18, 2014

Hall Honda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda Pilot. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

I GOT MY NEW HONDA PILOT!!

by from va beach va |

Harland Rpberts was my sales consultant who assisted me in finding a 2007 Honda Pilot. He provided great service as far contacting me with brochures of vehicles he found and was overall patient in dealing with a picky person like me. Mike Brown, the used car manager, assisted and answer all my qiuestions with a smile on his face. He was very thorough in assisting to make the transaction a smooth one. Mike Kuhlman, the financial manager, was very outstanding in explaining all the numbers and warranty information. My overall experience was great and hassle-free.

June 18, 2014

Hi Locks family - Hall Honda would like to congratulate you on your new 2007 Honda Pilot! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your 2007 Honda Pilot as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

NewHonda Pilot

by from Virgtinia Beach, Va. 23456 |

I purchased a new Honda Pilot recently from Hall Honda. My salesman, Mr. Delbert Duke did a great job of showing me the Honda Pilots. There was a great variety and he knew his cars. I thank Mr. Duke and Hall Honda for their courteous business transaction. They gave me a great deal on financing. Thanks again.

June 18, 2014

Stanley, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Honda Pilot! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Stanley and have a great day.

Great Sale on my new Honda

by from Virginia Beach, Va. 234565 |

I bought my car from Hall Honda from Mr. Delbert Duke. He was a kind, courteous, thorough, and knowledgeable salesman. He made the sale go smoothly and efficiently. Thank you Mr. Duke and Hall Honda. They gave me the best financial package available for a military retiree on the purchase of my knew Honda. Thanks again.

June 18, 2014

Hi Becky - Hall Honda would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Becky and have a great day.

A Totally Satisfied Customer

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Wow! That was my experience at Virginia Beach Hall Honda, with Sales Associate Mr. Delbert Duke! Mr. Duke addressed all of MY issues and taylored his remarks to MY specifications. Now answer me this question; Who comes into a dealership for a State Inspection, and leave out with a beautiful, reasonalbly priced brand new car? The answer would be ME! I've been a Honda owner since 1998 and I wouldn't buy any other car, but I have NEVER purchased a new car one year, only to trade it in for the newer car the next! The first thing I said to Mr. Dukes was "I don't want to be in here all night." He said, "Ok, just tell me what you want, I'll get it and send you on your way." He was pleasent, professional and extreamly knowledgable about his product. I appreciated that Mr. Dukes only showed me the make, model and color that I was interested in and kept my payments low. He shared that he had over 17 years of experience at this particular location and that he was also retired military like myself. That gave me a quiet confidence that this was an honerable man who knew his business. In fact, I was so impressed that I expressed an interest in working for the company! He was very patient in giving me his honest assesment of the car selling industry and said that he would be more than happy to answer any questions that I had. All the while keeping his promise of not holding me hostage in the dealership all night. I honestly believed that I was getting the best deal that he could offer and I left out of there feeling like I just hit the lottery!

June 18, 2014

Good afternoon Nedra. Hall Honda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Delbert Duke was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Nedra for the highly praised review.

Go with Tommy Hancock & Hall Honda :)

by from Norfolk, VA |

I've been a Jeep Wrangler driver for MANY years, but finally was in the market for something that could accomodate 2 B-I-G dogs. After visiting 3 other dealerships in the previous week-I was ready to buy a car. Don Blea introduced me to Tommy Hancock, and the rest was pretty smooth sailing. The best thing Tommy did was listen to what I was looking for. Once he had that info, he kept listening-and narrowed down the selection to a new CR-V. Tommy was knowledgable about the bells and whistles in the veh. I bought, and made the process much easier than what I have been through at other dealerships. The rest of the team at the dealership (Eugene, Matt, and the Senior Chief Aviation Ordnanceman!) were great; they're easy to work with, and they'll work hard to get you into the vehicle you want.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tommy Hancock and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Tommy Review.

by from virgibia beach, va. |

Buying a new CRV from Tommy Hancock was a great experience. He knew what we were looking for. He got us through the buying process quickly. This is our second CRV that we have bought here and it's a great place to buy and shop for a car. Highly recommended.

June 20, 2014

Hello George, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tommy Hancock and the team! Thank you again for your review.