Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

Thanks Cindy Warren

by from Virginia beach |

I want to thank Cindy Warren who helped me buy my very first car. I had called in about a particular car and she told me all about it and she would have ready to see when my Dad and I got to the dealership. As promised she met us and we were ready to test drive. She also showed me a new car and we started comparing the benefits of the new versus the old. There was never any pressure and she let me take it to show my mother. She worked me for several days and I feel confident I got a great deal. She was so patient and explained the process even sitting with us when we did the final paperwork. To top it off she filled the gas herself and also put my new license plates on. If you are buying your first or your last car please ask for Cindy. She made a nerve racking process smooth and simple. Again thanks Cindy and my friends and family will ask for you.

June 26, 2014

Good day. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Cindy was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

hall honda

by from Virginia beach, va |

Great place to buy a car. Great deals. Nice people to work with.

June 25, 2014

Greetings Justin! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Virginia Beach |

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our new Pilot Touring! The car is just what we were looking for. If you're looking for a car go see Delbert Duke! He was so helpful without being pushy. We didn't feel pressured to buy anything and had every question answered on the spot. Chris and Ben were very helpful when it came down to the final paperwork and worked with us to figure out exactly what protection plans would be most beneficial. Eugene was great to work with right from the minute we walked in. I can't say enough good things about our experience. Thank you Hall Honda!

June 26, 2014

Mrs. Williams, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Honda Pilot! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

Sooo Glad We Went To Hall!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I couldn't have been happier with our buying experience. From our Salesman Duke to the Finance guys Eugene and Chris, the customer service was top notch. Not once did I feel pressured with any high pressure sales tactics and I genuinely felt like they were there looking out for our best interests and needs as well as give us a great deal. I will definitely be back. Our new pilot is sweet!!!

June 26, 2014

Greetings Mr. Williams! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Deal, and Excellence in Customer Service!!!

by from VB, VA |

Great experience!!! Mr. Tommy Hancock outdid himself with his prefessionalism, patience, and customer service!!! Very down to earth, listen to our wants, and did not give up till he found what we wanted in looks and price!!! We are very thankful!!!

June 20, 2014

Greetings Cathy! Thank you for stopping by Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Tommy Got the Deal Done for Me!!!

by from Suffolk |

Tommy Hancock got the deal done for me! I'd heard a lot of "NO's" before coming to Hall. But, Tommy not only said "YES" he could do it, he stayed with me through the entire process to make it was the right deal for my situation. Thanks Tommy and the Hall Honda team!

June 20, 2014

Hello Sharon, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tommy Hancock and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Bought a Honda Pilot

by from Belle Haven, VA |

The Honda Pilot had everything I was looking for in an SUV to replace my Ford Explorer. I had concerns that Honda did not make deals. Well they handed me to Tommy Hancock and they did give me a good deal. The sales process went smoothly and I am now driving my new Honda Pilot and I love it.

June 18, 2014

Hall Honda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Honda Pilot. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

I GOT MY NEW HONDA PILOT!!

by from va beach va |

Harland Rpberts was my sales consultant who assisted me in finding a 2007 Honda Pilot. He provided great service as far contacting me with brochures of vehicles he found and was overall patient in dealing with a picky person like me. Mike Brown, the used car manager, assisted and answer all my qiuestions with a smile on his face. He was very thorough in assisting to make the transaction a smooth one. Mike Kuhlman, the financial manager, was very outstanding in explaining all the numbers and warranty information. My overall experience was great and hassle-free.

June 18, 2014

Hi Locks family - Hall Honda would like to congratulate you on your new 2007 Honda Pilot! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your 2007 Honda Pilot as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

NewHonda Pilot

by from Virgtinia Beach, Va. 23456 |

I purchased a new Honda Pilot recently from Hall Honda. My salesman, Mr. Delbert Duke did a great job of showing me the Honda Pilots. There was a great variety and he knew his cars. I thank Mr. Duke and Hall Honda for their courteous business transaction. They gave me a great deal on financing. Thanks again.

June 18, 2014

Stanley, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Honda Pilot! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Stanley and have a great day.

Great Sale on my new Honda

by from Virginia Beach, Va. 234565 |

I bought my car from Hall Honda from Mr. Delbert Duke. He was a kind, courteous, thorough, and knowledgeable salesman. He made the sale go smoothly and efficiently. Thank you Mr. Duke and Hall Honda. They gave me the best financial package available for a military retiree on the purchase of my knew Honda. Thanks again.

June 18, 2014

Hi Becky - Hall Honda would like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Becky and have a great day.