Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-524-2816 New 888-524-2816
Used 888-547-6939 Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658 Service 888-501-3658

I was very impressed with the salesmanship

by from Vriginia Beach VA |

I want o think Harland for making my experience very comfortable with the purchase of my new CR-V. I was not put under a lot of pressure and was given time to tell Harland what I wanted. He was very patient and provided me with several options. Overall I had an excellent experience and was able to make decisions on my purchase without unneeded pressure.

January 21, 2016

Greetings S Cooper! Hall Honda Virginia Beach is pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience while working with Harland to purchase your new Honda CR-V. We will be sure to share your exceptional positive feedback with him! If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Honda, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for taking the time to review us S Cooper and have a fantastic day!

First Time Buying a Car

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

I feel that Harland and Byron had done an excellent job handling us and helping us with our car. I never felt pressured into buying anything and really enjoyed the experience. I know for future car sales that I will want to make it at here

January 19, 2016

Good morning Adreian. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time working with Harland and Byron as you were purchasing your new vehicle. We want all our customers to have a memorable car buying experience, so we will be sure to share your positive feedback with them! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any future maintenance services performed. We would be happy to help! Thanks again Adreian and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

We had an excellent experience purchasing a 2013 Honda Fit and working with Mr. John Bryant. He was a superior salesman that answered all our questions, was very honest and upfront, and worked hard to provide us with every detail about the car. He was a great person to meet and truly made us feel comfortable in our first car buying experience. He also got us a great deal on our dream car. The purchasing process was efficient and took no longer than you would expect. They offered us complimentary beverages and an internet cafe while we waited but really each step in the process took no time at all. Everyone at Hall Honda was fun, courteous, and friendly, and we truly enjoyed purchasing with John Bryant. I recommend him to anyone looking for a fun and friendly car buying experience. Thanks so much to John and Hall Honda for the wonderful experience. We love our car!

January 19, 2016

Greetings Haley! Hall Honda Virginia Beach is pleased to hear that your purchasing experience with John and the team was a great one. Our team works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for all customers and we will be sure to share your positive feedback with them. If you should have any questions as you settle in to your 2013, Honda Fit, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for the highly praised review Haley and have a wonderful day!

Always Excellent Service. Thank you Mr. Duke.

by from Norfolk, VA |

For more than 15 years I have received Excellent Service from Hall Honda, Virginia Beach, VA. Mr. Delbert Duke has assisted me with two car purchases over the last 15 years. Over the years, I have always recommended friends and family to Hall Honda. I recently recommended Hall Honda to my nephew. On December 31, 2015, I took my nephew to Hall Honda and Mr. Duke assisted my nephew with his first car purchase. Prior to my visit to the dealership, I called Mr. Duke and told him what we were looking for in a vehicle. Mr. Duke assured me that he would assist us and invited us to come in and look at vehicles. Mr. Duke and the Hall Honda team provided professional and courteous service to my nephew and me. Mr. Duke ensured that my nephew was comfortable with this purchase and he made sure we understood every step involved in the process. My nephew is now a Hall customer and he plans to visit Hall Honda in the future for other car purchases. Thank you Mr. Duke and Hall Honda!

January 19, 2016

Good morning T. Evans. In response to your review, I would like to sincerely thank you for praising Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and are delighted to hear that your experiences with us over the years have been exceptional. We are also pleased to hear that Mr. Duke and the team were able to assist your nephew during his recent vehicle purchase with us. I will be sure to share your encouraging feedback with the team! If you should need any further vehicle assistance, please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us. We appreciate your highly praised review T. Evans and look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Hall Honda Virginia Beach!

Very happy with my new Pilot!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We purchased our new Honda Pilot from Hall Honda and couldn't be happier. Virginia Goad and Rick Tala were the best auto salesmen that I have ever worked with! And our Business Manager, Chris Lapicki, was fantastic! They were professional, caring, fun, and truly wanted to make my experience great. I am in the customer service industry and appreciate good service, I frequently talk about "world class" service with my staff. Let me tell you, these 3 define "world class"! I did a lot of research prior to the purchase, looked at many different vehicles, and shopped many different dealerships. Once I made my decision on the Pilot, what made my final decision wasn't just price (which was very fair), it was my experience with Rick and Virginia. They followed up appropriately, asked great questions to help me find just what I wanted, and most importantly, took an interest in me and my wife. It is the connection and relationship that made all the difference. Thank you Virginia, Rick, and Chris! You made a stressful process fun and easy.

January 19, 2016

Hi Pete. In response to your review, I would like to take the time to sincerely thank you for the thoughtful feedback. At Hall Honda Virginia Beach, we strive to provide an exceptional experience for each and every customer and it gives us great pleasure to know that you and wife had a wonderful time purchasing your new Honda Pilot with our team. We will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Virginia, Rick, and Chris! If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Honda, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again Pete for the outstanding feedback and we look forward to hearing from you in the future. Happy driving!

Great overall experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I just bought a 2016 Honda Pilot and everyone at the dealership was very professional and pleasant, from my salesperson Tiffany to the sales manager to the financial manager , everyone was knowledgeable and very helpful through the whole process. Kudos to all of you

January 19, 2016

Good morning Peppino P. We are delighted to hear that you had a great time purchasing your 2016, Honda Pilot, with Tiffany and the team! Our team strives to provide an exceptional experience for each and every customer and we will be sure to share your encouraging feedback with them. Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance as you settle in to your new vehicle! Thanks so much, Hall Honda Virginia Beach.

Awesome

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

We bought our new Honda Fit from a gentleman named Maurice at Hall Honda. He is amazing, and the entire Hall team went out of their way to make sure we got the best deal possible. Hall Honda actually values their customers and will make sure you are taken care of.

January 9, 2016

Good morning Jenice B. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is pleased to hear that you had a wonderful car buying experience! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with Maurice and the team. If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Honda Fit, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again Jenice B. for taking the time to review us!

Great dealership experience

by from Virginia beach, Va |

I was looking to trade my cr-v for a newer model and ending up leasing a 2015 accord. My salesman Jeff Hutchison was awesome, discussing all my options an made sure to find one that had everything I was looking for down to the color. He made the whole experience a pleasure as this is the 2nd accord I've purchased from here. The service lane manager Charlie Gower came out an helped me go over some of the features of my new car an assured me that if I had any questions he was there to help. I would recommend anyone to come by and see these guys.

January 8, 2016

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is happy to hear that your car leasing experience was a wonderful one! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass along your kind comments to Jeff and Charlie. We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us should you have any questions about your new 2015, Honda Accord. Happy driving!

Used car buy

by from Machipongo, VA |

Great job from John Christian. My husband travels a lot so I had to get all the facts & figures before he would look at a car. I started in October. John hung in with me. Also a shout out to Maurice Forbes. When John was not available he took over two hours to take me test driving, from a HRV to the Accord. The team at Hall is great. I got the car I wanted at a great price.

January 3, 2016

Hi Eastern Shore Driver. Thanks so much for the great feedback! We are very happy to hear that you had a memorable car buying experience. We are also pleased that John Christian and Maurice Forbes were able to assist you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we will be sure to pass along your kind comments to them. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you again Eastern Shore Driver and have a great day!

BEST SALESMAN EVER

by from CHESAPEAKE VA |

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MR HARLAND, FOR HELPING ME FIND MY FIRST CAR. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK THAT HE PUT INTO HELPING ME AND MY DAUGHTER. MR HARLAND DID A AWESOME JOB AND I CAN NOT THANK HIM ENOUGH. YOU ARE THE BEST MR. HARLAND ROBERTS ! I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE AT HALL HONDA

January 3, 2016

Hi LAREKA BRACEY. Thank you for the earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly share your thoughtful feedback with Mr. Harland. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thanks again for the highly praised review and we hope to see you again soon!