Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

Honda Pilot

by from Chesapeake, Va. |

Hall Honda on Virginia Beach Blvd provided me with great service. Sales consultant Harland Roberts and manager Charles Jordan were both outstanding. Thanks to Hall Honda and their staff for making my Honda Pilot purchase enjoyable.

May 19, 2015

Jim, thank you for the kind words. We aim to provide each customer a positive purchase experience and love knowing when we've exceeded our customers expectations. Happy driving!

Long time Hall customers

by from Norfolk, VA |

I just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord from Hall Honda Virginia Beach. This is the 4th vehicle that I've purchased from a Hall dealership. The staff is AWESOME!!! Mr. Delbert Duke and Eugene Smith were great to work with. I told them what my budget was and they worked the deal out. They made me feel relaxed and at ease about my purchase, in addition to educating me on my options. The level of service received was greatly appreciated.

May 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your kindly worded review, Valerie Clark! From our entire staff, enjoy your new Honda!

Great Experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

The Sales Person Delbert Duke whom also sold me 2 other honda's which he always listened and made it possible for me to purchase my car this 3rd time, Papa Seck with Mr. Duke was able to get me a payment plan that would not hurt my budget and they worked with even a negative roll over from my old car. I paid cash for my warranty and received a 0% with 18 months to pay off the warranty to keep my car payment within budget. For finance and entertainment Chris Gore made the warranty and finance possible and entertain at the sametime. Great group of people to work with and they made it quick and to the point. I have always done business with Hall and never have been disappointed. I will be going back in 1 week for an update on how to use some of the functions on my car and this will be at no charge.

May 19, 2015

Maria1965, thank you for the kind words. It was truly our pleasure in providing such a positive purchase experience. Happy driving!

Great service

by from Virginia beach, VA |

Was looking to purchase a new 2015 Honda and stopped by just to look. Met Mr. Larry one of your sales reps and the service I received was excellent. I was really impressed with all the features of the Honda Fit. Mr. Larry's customer service was excellent! I now drive a 2015 Honda Fit and love it! Thanks Mr Larry with all your help and excellent custmer service I'll send anyone I know looking for a new car to see you.

May 19, 2015

Veronica B, thank you for the kind words. From Larry and our entire team, happy driving & enjoy your new Fit!

Thoroughly Satisfied

by from Virginia Beach |

I am now a proud owner of a 2015 Honda Accord from Hall Honda. My sales person, Harland Roberts, was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. But most impressive was his patience. I was very indecisive, had some credit issues, and was picky. Harland persevered and stood by me through the entire process. He showed me at least 20 used vehicles, which I said I wanted because of my credit issues. None were to my liking. Harland (along with his sales manager, Eugene Smith) somehow managed to get me into a brand new car despite those issues. He has a loyal customer for as long as he's in the business!!!

April 20, 2015

Good morning, Janel! Hall Honda Virginia Beach is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Harland was able to assist you with your new Honda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review!

ASK FOR JOHN CHRISTIAN!!!!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I went in there thinking I wanted something that would have been a terrible purchase and John told me every reason not to do it, told me every single option I had when I thought I had none and when I almost lost hope in being able to make it work and find a vehicle in my price range, he continued to look and look until he found MY CAR. He never gave up once and made sure I got the car I never knew I was looking for & now I'm in LOVE!!! He honestly cares about each and every one of his customers and I will go back to him and only him every time!

April 14, 2015

Hello! Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John and the team! Thank you again for your review!

Great service

by from Norfolk, VA |

I got great service at Hall Honda. I have had to go in twice and had great service both times. I drive past another Honda dealership to get there. The service manager and her staff are great.

April 6, 2015

Good morning, Dennis! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hall Honda Virginia Beach is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Karl Collins is awesomeness!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I purchased a used Honda Accord a few weeks ago from Hall Honda. As soon as I pulled up, I was greeted by this really nice guy named Karl Collins. He wasn't pushy at all and could tell I was a bit nervous and wanted the whole process to be over with. He has to be the nicest salesman I've ever worked with and it's hard to associate any salesman with sincerity, let alone awesome. He kept reassuring me that they would take care of me and work things out. He showed me several cars and was very patient and wanted me to have a great experience. To be completely honest, I was embarrassed about my credit but those guys in the finance department along with Karl made sure I kept a smile on my face and I left with a car that had more amenities than I ever thought I'd get. Even after the sale, Karl texted me to check on me and make sure everything was okay. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Eugene and Byron (finance guys) called me to tell me that after they reconditioned the car, it was cheaper than they thought it'd be, which in turn, lowered the price of the car and my payment by almost $50! To say theses guys were genuine is an understatement! I have no adjectives to describe my experience but awesomeness! If you're nervous and apprehensive about the whole car buying experience, I'd highly suggest you go see Karl. He's a very nice guy and doesn't sell dreams. You should especially see him if it's your first time buying a car.

April 1, 2015

Hi! Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to congratulate you on your new Honda Accord! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

This was a very easy process. The sales person didn't hassle me or use pressure. I was able to have the day to think about it, a did not get the "we can only do this deal today" pitch. Jason was very easy to work with.

March 30, 2015

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda Virginia Beach works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Piece of mind with my purchase

by from Virginia beach |

My mother and I went to see what was available in the way of a van. Dwight Richards was a great help. He listened to our needs and desires in what we wanted. Once we had two vehicles in mind my husband returned with me later that day. They were very willing to work with us and understood that as the parents to small boys that our budget was very important. They worked with us to find a way to get us an excellent van with a payment we were comfortable with. It was a very good buying experience. We couldn't be more pleased with our van. We will return to work with Dwight when the time comes to purchase again.

March 16, 2015

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is extremely excited by your review. We strive to provide all of our customers with such great customer service! Rest assured Dwight and our entire team will hear of your kind words. Thanks & happy driving!