Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

great service

by from vb va |

We had a great service experience when buying our new Honda Civic! The first time we went up to Hall Honda in VB was to bring a friend to look at and possibly purchase a car and we found ourselves back up there a couple days later getting ourselves a new car! If that doesnt tell you how the expeiece went then I don't know what to tell you.

Honda Virginia Beach Rocks

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA |

Erin Bessey and her team where great.. I was actually looking for a used vehicle,Erin and her team were able to put me into a 2013 Fit. They helped me get into a car even when I never thought it could happen.... Mike Brown went over the financing to where I actually understood everything.. Max Goodloe explained all the new features that came with the Fit. HALL HONDA DEFINATELY ROCKS. THANK YOU ERIN BESSEY AND TEAM

October 10, 2013

Good afternoon, Brian! Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Brian, and be sure to visit us soon!

Friendly

by from Va. Beach, Va. |

Not happy with the trade in price but that's probably on me, overall experience was friendly with no pressure tactics applied.

Hall Honda buyer for life

by from Hampton,va |

Hall Honda works with you to buy your dream car Jesiah Bonney is the best young, fun, and very knowable about civics and I wouldn't doubt other cars and works hard to get the right trade in value for you car. Very happy with my new 2013 si and everyone that works there! Most deff buy another car there again.

Great experience

by from Virginia Beach |

Bought a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L Nav from John Chrstian yesterday. The buying experience was great. John was very knowledgable and great to work with. He did a great job working with us on our preferences and price. Ended up very happy with the value of purchase.

awesome sales reps w no haggle

by from Portsmouth, va |

Went in to look for a new vehicle and drove out with no problem and all questions answered.

September 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time tell us about your car buying experience at Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We strive to do our best with every customer so that their experience can be a perfect 5. I noticed that you scored your experience at 2 stars (slightly below average.) Is there something we can improve upon that would have made your experience better? Feel free to contact me directly at 757-431-4300 or at erin.bessey@hallauto.com. Sincerely, Erin Bessey, General Manager, Hall Honda Virginia Beach.

Awesome Experience!!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I walked in with an attitude and left with a big smile....my salesperson Bruce Lee was the Best I do mean Best salesperson I have ever worked with at a car dealership who had my best interest in hand. He made me trust him and I am glad I did!! Also Dennis, Aron and Mike were all part of the team who helped me walk out of Hall Honda a very happy customer!! I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family....and I already have. Thank you again Bruce for your caring and having a great business attitude...you have a customer for Life!!!

Recently Purchase

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I recently purchased a Black Accord Coupe from Hall Honda and couldn't have ask for a better salesperson than Brittney!!!! Not only did she come in on her day off to sell us our vehicle she didn't leave until she made sure that all of our needs were met. I certainly recommend her as a salesperson when you visit Hall Honda. Best customer service I had in a long time

September 20, 2013

Hello Brittney, Hall Honda would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review.

BuyAnywhereElse

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My wife and I recently had the worst car buying experience at Hall Honda. The Sales Manager was condescending and pushy. He acted like we were wasting his time and doing him a favor by buying from his dealership. We were negotiating prices and did not raise our voices and he asked us to leave and made a smart comment as we happily did so. I will never go to Hall Honda again after being so insulted.

September 20, 2013

Buy, We are truly sorry for any rudeness of our employees. There is no excuse for that. Please know that we will be addressing this situation. Thanks, Hall Honda

Hall Honda was AWESOME!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I was really blown away at the quality of service we recieved when buying a new car! Our salesman, Delbert, was accomodating and friendly while being professional. We bought a brand new Honda Ridgeline and negotiated a great price and terms. I would most certainly recommend anyone looking for Honda vehicle go see Delbert.

September 20, 2013

Good Afternoon truckbuyer. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Hall Honda works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day