Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

A Totally Satisfied Customer

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Wow! That was my experience at Virginia Beach Hall Honda, with Sales Associate Mr. Delbert Duke! Mr. Duke addressed all of MY issues and taylored his remarks to MY specifications. Now answer me this question; Who comes into a dealership for a State Inspection, and leave out with a beautiful, reasonalbly priced brand new car? The answer would be ME! I've been a Honda owner since 1998 and I wouldn't buy any other car, but I have NEVER purchased a new car one year, only to trade it in for the newer car the next! The first thing I said to Mr. Dukes was "I don't want to be in here all night." He said, "Ok, just tell me what you want, I'll get it and send you on your way." He was pleasent, professional and extreamly knowledgable about his product. I appreciated that Mr. Dukes only showed me the make, model and color that I was interested in and kept my payments low. He shared that he had over 17 years of experience at this particular location and that he was also retired military like myself. That gave me a quiet confidence that this was an honerable man who knew his business. In fact, I was so impressed that I expressed an interest in working for the company! He was very patient in giving me his honest assesment of the car selling industry and said that he would be more than happy to answer any questions that I had. All the while keeping his promise of not holding me hostage in the dealership all night. I honestly believed that I was getting the best deal that he could offer and I left out of there feeling like I just hit the lottery!

June 18, 2014

Good afternoon Nedra. Hall Honda is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Delbert Duke was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Nedra for the highly praised review.

Go with Tommy Hancock & Hall Honda :)

by from Norfolk, VA |

I've been a Jeep Wrangler driver for MANY years, but finally was in the market for something that could accomodate 2 B-I-G dogs. After visiting 3 other dealerships in the previous week-I was ready to buy a car. Don Blea introduced me to Tommy Hancock, and the rest was pretty smooth sailing. The best thing Tommy did was listen to what I was looking for. Once he had that info, he kept listening-and narrowed down the selection to a new CR-V. Tommy was knowledgable about the bells and whistles in the veh. I bought, and made the process much easier than what I have been through at other dealerships. The rest of the team at the dealership (Eugene, Matt, and the Senior Chief Aviation Ordnanceman!) were great; they're easy to work with, and they'll work hard to get you into the vehicle you want.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tommy Hancock and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Tommy Review.

by from virgibia beach, va. |

Buying a new CRV from Tommy Hancock was a great experience. He knew what we were looking for. He got us through the buying process quickly. This is our second CRV that we have bought here and it's a great place to buy and shop for a car. Highly recommended.

June 20, 2014

Hello George, Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tommy Hancock and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great customer service, great deal

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

I searched high and low for a great deal on a Honda Civic. Tommy Hancock hooked me up with a great deal! The minute I walked in the door I had a great experience. He is very customer oriented, genuine, and is all smiles.

Tommy help me when I was in a pickle!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Excellent customer service! Great guy! If you're in a jam with buying a new car, this is the gentleman to see! He can help you with any situation! Love my new honda civic! =)

Great Customer Service!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I had a fantastic experience at Hall Honda, first time buying a car here. Will definitely come again. I recommend Tommy Hancock Jr. He is a great salesman and worked with me to get me the car of my dreams! Thanks so much Hall Honda!

Go See Tommy Hancock to buy a car!!! I Did!

by from Norfolk, VA |

This gentleman is the real deal: honest, down to earth, and a wonderful, positive person! I had so may doubts that I wouldn't get the deal I wanted but he made it happen! I am a budget manager by occupation for the state of VA and I guarantee Tommy understands budget; what's more, Tommy understands people! Best wishes!

The service was great nice clean atmosphere .

by from Norfolk Va |

I just want to thank Delbert Duke and staff for helping in my purchase of my new 2014 honda accord he was friendly ,courteous ,knowledgeable and very helpful thanks again Delbert .

Tommy helped me pick out a wonderful car !

by from Exmore, Va |

Tommy gave me great service, he is a very down to earth person. THANKS !!!!!

Honda CRV

by from Vriginia Beach, VA. |

In my lifetime I have owned or leased three Honda's and have loved everyone. I would only purchase a Honda.What I did not know, was the friendliness of Hall. My first Honda was purchased by my husband and I didn't go on that buy. My second and third visit was to Priority where I was treated good but not great. My Hall visit was FANTASTIC!!!! Rick Tala stayed with us through our whole experience and could not have worked harder in getting me the best dealat the lowest cost that I could have asked for. When we met PaPa he shook my hand firmly and said "We will get you in a Honda CRV." I was leery but he proved me wrong. After the deal which I as a consumer and he as a salesman worked very hard on, I got what I wanted. The CRV of my dreams and the perfect color for me. I met Erin Bressey for a brief moment and felt the warmth as she congratulated me on my new lease. Then I met Chris Gore, the Financial Manager. He added a lot of humor along with putting me at ease as I signed what I thought was hundreds of papers and that it would never end. I will never shop anywhere else for a vehicle but HALL!!! I will sing their praises whenever I talk with anyone. My experience was UNFORGETABLE!!!! Thank you, Mary McIntyre