Hall Honda Virginia Beach

3516 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

New 888-524-2816
Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

Tommy Hancock is the man!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Tommy Hancock may be the only salesman in Hampton Roads who can make buying a minivan exciting. Very helpful and thorough. Straight shooter and He worked very hard to get my wife and I the exact car we wanted. Go to Hall and check him out.

Hall Auto Sales AKA: Tommy Hancock

by from Newport news, VA |

You know how it is! Big dealerships big prices! NOT! Hall Auto was really good to me and my wife. We bought two cars and stayed within our budget. Thanks to Tommy Hancock who worked very aggressively for us to stay within our budget and drive out with two great automobiles. Stop by and get yourself and plate of Hall Auto and a side of Tommy!

Hall Honda

by from Norfolk, VA |

Tommy Hancock was our dealer and was very insightful with all things Honda related. He listened very well and never tried to sell anything that was unwanted. He took the time to explain things thoroughly and honestly, which I truly appreciate over anything. Many other dealers could learn from him. He took in all of the major factors concerning a purchase (budgets, insurance, payments) and created the recipe to allow a brilliant purchase to happen. The process was very quick and could not have been completed without him. I would recommend Hall Honda to anyone looking for a car.

Nothing but SI

by from Virginia |

Bought my 2nd SI from Hall Honda love the service and and friendly staff. Hall Honda VA Beach us always willing to work with the customer. Always looking for the best deal for the customer. Tommy Hancock was a great sales agent.

water leaks

by from chesapeake, VA |

I bought my 2013 Honda CRV in last week to have service look at a water spot around the sunroof. I was told that there were no leaks. The service technician soaked the roof for 3 hours and there were absolutely no leaks. Well my wife went out yesterday and called me very upset. Now there is a water spot on 3/4ths of the headliner. This one is from the rear towards the front. We just bought this vehicle in August of 2013 and it has less than 3k miles on it. We are very disappointed with the product Honda Motor company is putting out lately. Not even a month ago I brought it in because there was water in the rear light over the hatch and that light was replaced. With this leak how long will it be before the roof starts to rust out. I believe Honda needs to make this right. I have been buying Hondas for the last 15years and they have steadily went down on the quality. I had a 2009 Honda Odyssey that I bought new but traded it for the CRV because the rear light had at least a cup of water in it at all times. My wife needs a vehicle to drive while her CRV gets fixed or replaced. I know as soon as the warranty runs out the roof is going to be rusting out under the headliner and Honda won?t do anything about it. Does Honda stand behind their products? I guess I?ll find out depending on how this situation is handled.

Hall Honda Virginia Beach responded to this review

April 24, 2014

We apologize that your new Honda is not as expected. We have been working closely with our representative from American Honda and we are happy to know that they have agreed to make the repairs as expected to your vehicle. We have also provided you with a vehicle to drive and I know that we are doing everything possible to accommodate your satisfaction in the future. As your dealer, we strive to provide any assistance with American Honda that we can. Thank you for your feedback and if there is anything else that has not been met, please contact me directly. Erin Bessey General Manager

Great Service!

by from Norfolk, Va |

I recommend Mr. Hancock from Hall Honda! He keeps it real and honest. Mr. Hancock, god bless you and I'll send many your way!

Reyes family.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Traded in both mine and my husband's cars. We got great deals, they made sure we got the best deal for what we wanted and could afford. Tommy was awesome, go see him.

Great experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Tommy Hancock at Hall Honda made my car buying experience a great one. He took the time to help me find what was right for me. He didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want and just listened to me. I feel great about the 2012 civic I purchased and recommend Hall Honda over any other place!

Perfect car! Great sales team! Very helpful!

by from Virginia beach, virginia |

Tommy Hancock at Hall Honda was exceptional! Very friendly and funny. Knew his information and was very helpful - practically an open book. Made buying a car feel comfortable and worked with me to make sure i was 100% satisfied. Definitely would recommend buying from Hall Honda. Cars are very new, low miles, clean, runs great! (2012 Honda civic lx)

Tommy H.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Tommy H. was the man. He was helpful, knowledgeable and made the buying process as easy as possible. I'll be seeing Tommy again in 3 years of 36000 miles.