Hall Honda Virginia Beach

Used 888-547-6939
Service 888-501-3658

Tommy H.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Tommy H. was the man. He was helpful, knowledgeable and made the buying process as easy as possible. I'll be seeing Tommy again in 3 years of 36000 miles.

DIGNITARY CLASS SERVICE!!!

by from VIRGINIA BEACH, VA |

This letter comes as a stamp of approval and affirmation of trust in the sales staff at Hall Honda Virginia Beach, as evidenced by the fact that we purchased a brand new Honda Coupe yesterday April 17, 2014. Because of your affable and dependable nature, your business practices are noteworthy to the customer service buying experience. Buying a car is at best taxing and time-consuming: therefore, having a knowledgeable and honest sales person is greatly appreciated. As a small business owner, and advocate for above and beyond customer service, consumers simply want to be treated with honesty, gratitude, and patience as we spend our hard earned dollars with your business. I will not hesitate to tout your praises whenever anyone mentions the ordeal of purchasing a vehicle. Papa Seck and his sales team are the pinnacle of model employees for any thriving organization and possess the attributes I hire for my business. We proudly speak with superior satisfaction for Hall Honda, Virginia Beach. Once again, thank you for your splendid customer service, Papa Seck!!!

Salesperson & Finance

by from VA Beach, VA |

Mr. Hancock has been wonderful to sell our car. He did not hassle us, he is honest, trustworthy, and reliable. If you need to buy a car, go to Hall Honda VA Beach. I personally recommend Mr. Hancock, Jr. to sell you a car. Mr. Kuhlman from finance has also been wonderful in dealing with my father who needed a car in short notice. Mr. Kuhlman did not cut corners and is honest as well.

EXCELLENT sales service at Hall Honda

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I recently purchased my SECOND Honda Odyssey 'brand new' from Hall Honda. I was as impressed thsi time as I was ten years ago when I purchased my first Odyssey. I want to make special mention of Rahim Farhane as my salesperson. He was truly a person who took as much time as was needed with answering my questions and making sure I was comfortable with how to operate the MANY new and amazing features on and in my new Odyssey. You absolutely will never regret buying a vehicle from this dealership.

April 4, 2014

Ron S. - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Honda Virginia Beach. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Hall Honda Virginia Beach. http://www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Review

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

This was my first buying experiance will Hall Honda of Virginia Beach and it has been the best buying experiance to date! Byron was outstanding and I'm going to be sending all my friends to Hall Honda!

March 25, 2014

Hi Jessica Lynn - Hall Honda Virginia Beach would like to congratulate you on your new purchase! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! http://www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Great Experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

A letter I received offering a low interest rate brought me into the showroom on this February Saturday. I have purchased every car I've owned as an adult from Hall. Finding it difficult to park near the showroom because it was busy, I ended up near the used car showroom. I was immediately greeted by Harland Roberts who escorted me to the new car showroom & found Rahim Farhane, my salesman to assist me. I intended to look at a CRV & see if I could afford to replace my 2000 Accord. Rahim got me into a 2013 CRV that was fully loaded for the price of a lesser 2014 CRV! I'm very happy with my new car....it's exactly what I wanted! Rahim made the process painless. I have bad memories of my previous car shopping experience, but this time I went straight to Hall. I'm not sure if this is my last car purchase, but if I do purchase another, I'll definitely go to Hall!

February 20, 2014

Susan thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2014 Honda CRV! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Susan and have a great day. http://www.facebook.com/HallHondaVirginiaBeach

Terrible Customer Expierince

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Hall Honda is terrible. I purchased a 2011 Honda Accord that has broken down for the 2nd time with only 33,000 miles on the car. As if that wasn't bad enough I purchased the Honda Road side assistance program which should have ...my car towed for free, and I also purchased a warranty plan that would provide me with a rental car in just such a case. I had to argue with several customer care reps to get Hall to to tow my car without me paying for it, and I never got the rental I was supposed to get. So after giving Hall Honda over $35,000 dollars in the last 3 years I find my self stuck in my home with no access to a Vehicle. Thanks Hall Honda for selling me a lemon, and not providing me the services I paid for. You ruined my weekend, plus I missed time from work. This has been a horrible customer experience for me. I hope I never have to do business with Hall Honda again.

Military personnel - stay away

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I am a military personnel who was sold a piece of junk car at this dealership and really taken. Avoid going to this dealership. I don't consider them honest or trustworthy. My opinion!

January 31, 2014

At Hall Honda we strive to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. I am not aware of any recent complaint regarding a used car. I take your concerns very seriously and I would like to be afforded the opportunity to make you a satisfied customer. Due to the fact that you did not supply your last name I am having a difficult time locating you in our database. Please contact me at 757-431-4300 so I may discuss the situation further and assist you. Thank you, Erin Bessey, General Manager

Poor buying experience >>

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

First off, I?m generally not ?that guy? ? the one that complains about poor consumer experiences - but the sheer degree of failure in our situation is alarming. Recounting the whole experience in its entirety here would be pointless (and very time consuming), but I can assure you that the one star that I am rating my experience here is generous considering the debacle that has been our family?s buying experience with this dealership. We experienced a number of communication failures, maintenance issues with the purchased vehicle, shady sales people and even one rather grumpy sales manager (Mike White) called me on a Saturday morning about signing some paperwork they had forgotten to have me sign while I was at the dealership, the call escalated after he started explaining to me that this is why it?s not worth it for them to sell a vehicle ?like this? ? he ended up hanging up on me. Obnoxious used car managers aside, the most frustrating part was that we were left empty handed on Christmas as this vehicle was intended to be a Christmas present for our 16 year old daughter. In all fairness, we did encounter a couple of helpful people through our trials in this buying experience, namely the location General Manager. But considering the outrageous experience there was really no ?fixing? it with gift cards at the point that it had gotten ? but they did make an effort. After several car buying experiences ? this one is definitely the worst.

Not Very Happy

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

I am a stroke victim, so I rely on the integrity and honesty of the Hall Honda team to treat me fairly. I am not a a writer so this communication may not make sense but i will try to explain what happened to me. My name is Daniel Fuentes. I purchased a Honda Accord 2012 from Hall Honda, 3516 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, Va. 23452. I paid it off in full December 2013. My Kelly Blue book value was $18,480 with 18,000 miles. I wanted to try the Honda Civic experience so i went to trade it in. The computers at the dealership posted a $15, 000 value. I had no desire to argue, as I said I am a stroke victim. The dealership said they would cut me a check for $2,000 along with the trade. When I got home two days later Honda sent me a letter saying I could get as much as $5,000 for my trade in. I was dumbfounded. I have a bitter taste in my mouth and won't be going back there> Its true i signed the car over. Its my fault. But it won't happen again.

February 9, 2014

Hall Honda Virginia Beach is pleased to have sorted out any confusion regarding your trade in, which we confirmed you received by both a discount on your purchase and an additional check issued to you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back for servicing your current vehicle and assisting with any new vehicle purchases when you are ready.