Sewell Lexus of Fort Worth

5100 Bryant Irvin Road, Fort Worth, TX 76132

New 866-490-3399
Used 888-221-6152
Service 888-349-5816

Obsessed with service since 1911.

Best Customer Service you will find!!

by from Ardmore, OK |

Was looking for a Cadillac SRX when I came across one at Sewell Lexus of Fort Worth. We called them and let them know our situation on our Cadillac Escalade we owned and were going to be upside down on. Our salesman's Matt Martinez called us back with offer's that we just couldn't do at the time and we told them thanks for at least trying. After getting off the phone with them our minds were thinking we weren't going to be able to trade our Escalade in and would just have to wait a few months and work on our upside down problem. We then received a call from Matt's manager asking what we could do and what they could do to help us. By then end of the day we had committed to drive 2 hours one way the following day to sign papers on the SRX we wanted. Amazing customer service!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!! They have earned my business for a long time and will be recommending to everyone! Also received a HANDWRITTEN card from Matt Martinez a week later thanking us and a follow up email to make sure everything was going great. My husband and I couldn't be happier!

Sewell Lexus Ft Worth The Best!

by from Rowlett, TX |

I purchased a used GS300 from Albert Mahanna. Called him to verify the vehicle was still available Albert went out of his way to answer questions. Very responsive always calling back within a few minutes. Once the deal was made Harry Sullivan made the finance process very easy. I would not to hesitate to recommend these guys and will definitely be a repeat customer.

Third Car from Sewell Lexus in FW and Ken Dawson

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I have purchased three cars from Sewell Lexus in Fort Worth and all from Ken Dawson. In fact, after the first experience with Ken I just called him when I was ready to buy again and did not even consider another salesperson, dealership or type of car. Mr. Sewell really has perfected "Customer for Life" and I'm a believer. Both for Sewell and Ken.

Amazing service purchasing car over the phone.

by from Jasper, Texas |

I set out to buy my husband a Lexus RX 350 for his 40th birthday. My husband usually takes care of things like this but wanted to surprise him. Ken Dawson made this the eadiest process possible. They had exactly the car he wanted. He helped me do all yhe financing w/out yhe help of my husband. Got sn unbelievable interest rate. We live 4 hours away, so the car had to be delivered. He and his sweet wife drove all the way to Jasper to deliver the car at 11:30 at night. My husband could not have been more surprised & excited. I could not have pulled it off w/out the great service from everyone at Sewell, but especially Ken. Thanks.

Honesty, Integrity, and Fun

by from Ft. Worth, TX |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Sewell Infinity in Houston but Ken Dawson at Sewell Lexus Ft. Worth acted as my liason with their sister dealership to make our purchase happen. While Sewell Lexus did not necessarily profit financially from the deal, Ken and the sales team went out of their way to provide necessary maintenance, transportation, loan vehicles, and processing of paperwork during our buying experience. Ken Dawson was honest and explained everything so that all questions were answered. I have high respect for him and the dealership after working with them on buying the vehicle.

Great customer service, very truthful dealer!

by from Amarillo Tx |

I bought an 07 escalade from Ken Dawson and did so from about 350 miles away over the phone and internet. He was extremely helpful and willing to do any and everything I wanted done and answered every question I had happily and with great detail. Sewell does a great job of being truthful about their cars and not hiding one little detail from the customer. I will not buy another car from anyone but Sewell. Very pleasurable experience, and I would recommend if you're looking for great quality cars at an affordable price, give Ken a call!

Best Dealer to Buy and Service a Vehicle!

by from Granbury, Texas |

Sewell Lexus of Ft. Worth is the very best Dealer anywhere to buy and service a vehicle. We have purchased 6 new or certified vehicles in the past 10 years. Two from Sewell Lexus of Ft. Worth. The management and staff is the most professional, honest, knowledgeable and friendly in the business. Buying and servicing a vehicle at Sewell is the most pleasurable experience. I wish I could say the same about the other dealers I purchased vehicles from. Sewell is the epitome of customer service ! Today I purchased a certified 2011 Lexus IS 250 from David Adams a young professional, knowledgeable sales representative! Another great experience!

Sewell Lexus

by from Fort Worth TX |

great experience, not pushy, helpful, I will purchase from them when they have the right vehicle.

Excellent Service, Quality, Best Buying Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

I was a little apprehensive going to a dealership but David Adams made everything so easy and worry free. He was very responsive to every need. I do not think that I have been this excited about buying a new car and knowing that I made the absolute right choice. I will always recommend him to anyone that is in the market for a new car.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Austin, TX |

I contacted Sewell Lexus about an Acura TL that I found on cars.com. Within minutes I was contacted by Rick McIntire. Rick was very friendly and helpful regarding information on the car. He also took the time to go out to the car and verify items for me. The TL was a new listing and the dealer's photographer had not yet come out to take pictures of it, so Rick took pictures himself and sent them, then sent me an updated link to the high res pictures when they were on the website. That is much better customer service than what I've experienced from other dealers.