Sewell Lexus of Fort Worth

5100 Bryant Irvin Road, Fort Worth, TX 76132

New 866-490-3399
Used 888-221-6152
Service 888-349-5816

Obsessed with service since 1911.

Shopping for a Car Isn't So Bad Afterall

by from Ft. Worth, Tx. |

Sewell of Ft. Worth has been a very good experience. They have been very helpful, without pressure. We have not bought a car yet but I am leaning toward a Lexus partly because of the excellent treatment we have received so far at Sewell.

Unsatisfied

by from Bowie, Md. |

I recently found a nice SRX on their website. I was contacted once, but no one attempted to reach after the initial call. I even emailed customer service about my dissatisfaction with no response. I'm in Maryland and I was going to travel to Texas to purchase the vehicle. Thanks Sewell for nothing.

Great Customer Service!

by from Southlake, TX |

My husband and I just bought a VW Tiguan SEL from Sewell and couldn't be more pleased! Matt Martinez helped us out with the process, although my husband did all the negotiating with Steven prior to us visiting so that our time in the office was minimized. Alyssa in Finance was awesome too! Great place to go with exceptional care for the customer! Would highly recommend.

A very nice way of doing business.

by from Granbury |

I found my VW TDI at Sewell in Ft. Worth. I received excellent, no pressure explanation of their price and a very fair acceptance of my trade in value. In less than 2 hours we had completed the transaction. My experience was as expected, Excellent!

Best Customer Service you will find!!

by from Ardmore, OK |

Was looking for a Cadillac SRX when I came across one at Sewell Lexus of Fort Worth. We called them and let them know our situation on our Cadillac Escalade we owned and were going to be upside down on. Our salesman's Matt Martinez called us back with offer's that we just couldn't do at the time and we told them thanks for at least trying. After getting off the phone with them our minds were thinking we weren't going to be able to trade our Escalade in and would just have to wait a few months and work on our upside down problem. We then received a call from Matt's manager asking what we could do and what they could do to help us. By then end of the day we had committed to drive 2 hours one way the following day to sign papers on the SRX we wanted. Amazing customer service!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!! They have earned my business for a long time and will be recommending to everyone! Also received a HANDWRITTEN card from Matt Martinez a week later thanking us and a follow up email to make sure everything was going great. My husband and I couldn't be happier!

Sewell Lexus Ft Worth The Best!

by from Rowlett, TX |

I purchased a used GS300 from Albert Mahanna. Called him to verify the vehicle was still available Albert went out of his way to answer questions. Very responsive always calling back within a few minutes. Once the deal was made Harry Sullivan made the finance process very easy. I would not to hesitate to recommend these guys and will definitely be a repeat customer.

Third Car from Sewell Lexus in FW and Ken Dawson

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I have purchased three cars from Sewell Lexus in Fort Worth and all from Ken Dawson. In fact, after the first experience with Ken I just called him when I was ready to buy again and did not even consider another salesperson, dealership or type of car. Mr. Sewell really has perfected "Customer for Life" and I'm a believer. Both for Sewell and Ken.

Amazing service purchasing car over the phone.

by from Jasper, Texas |

I set out to buy my husband a Lexus RX 350 for his 40th birthday. My husband usually takes care of things like this but wanted to surprise him. Ken Dawson made this the eadiest process possible. They had exactly the car he wanted. He helped me do all yhe financing w/out yhe help of my husband. Got sn unbelievable interest rate. We live 4 hours away, so the car had to be delivered. He and his sweet wife drove all the way to Jasper to deliver the car at 11:30 at night. My husband could not have been more surprised & excited. I could not have pulled it off w/out the great service from everyone at Sewell, but especially Ken. Thanks.

Honesty, Integrity, and Fun

by from Ft. Worth, TX |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Sewell Infinity in Houston but Ken Dawson at Sewell Lexus Ft. Worth acted as my liason with their sister dealership to make our purchase happen. While Sewell Lexus did not necessarily profit financially from the deal, Ken and the sales team went out of their way to provide necessary maintenance, transportation, loan vehicles, and processing of paperwork during our buying experience. Ken Dawson was honest and explained everything so that all questions were answered. I have high respect for him and the dealership after working with them on buying the vehicle.

Great customer service, very truthful dealer!

by from Amarillo Tx |

I bought an 07 escalade from Ken Dawson and did so from about 350 miles away over the phone and internet. He was extremely helpful and willing to do any and everything I wanted done and answered every question I had happily and with great detail. Sewell does a great job of being truthful about their cars and not hiding one little detail from the customer. I will not buy another car from anyone but Sewell. Very pleasurable experience, and I would recommend if you're looking for great quality cars at an affordable price, give Ken a call!