Park Place Lexus Grapevine

901 E State Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051

New 888-232-2941
Used 888-232-2951
Service 866-822-7276

"Excellence is hundreds of small things done right."

worst service ever

by from Southlake TX |

Worst service ever. My husband and I went there 2 years ago to trade my Escalade for a LEXUS LX570 4X4 SUV. The agent who took care of us was very nice until we started debating the price. He then called his superior to finish the deal with us. That man was the worst. So disrespectful. We decided to leave and never returned there. Last week my husband decided to buy me the 2014 convertible for my 40th birthday, so we both went to park place and once again received the same bad and awful service. We live in Southlake and Park Place Grapevine is closest; because of this awful service we finally drove to Lexus Fort worth and closed the deal there. Will never return to park place...

Why buy a car any place else!

by from Flower Mound TX |

I couldn't be happier! The process of buying a pre-owned certified car could not have been better. I paid a reasonable price, and was offered more than expected for my trade! Haggling wasn't necessary! There was only 1 key, no sweat, they made a second at no charge. The dealership itself is clean, and welcoming. The salesman Walter was friendly, helpful, and did not try to sell me a car that didn't fit my needs. He listened, and leaned me toward a less expensive car. I came in with a GS in mind, but because it's rear wheel drive, there is a huge "hump" in the floor of the back seat... He showed me the front wheel drive ES and I couldn't pass it up. The savings allowed me to buy more car for my budget... Who'd have thought, a salesman actually qualifying his customer and meeting his needs with a less expensive product. I was picky, and didn't like this color or that, then I wanted the "dark wood" rather than the "red"... Finally I preferred the nav dash over the standard... He only had 1 car that fit my every desire, but he had it! And I paid a fair price! Nothing like my experience at other "import" dealers. I've always been a Toyota guy, now I'm a Lexus Man! A customer for life!

Buying Experience

by from Granbury, Tx |

I recently purhcased a new 2014 ES Lexus and was very pleased with the price, and more so with the service given me. I dealt with Kelly Mitchell, who works with peope on the internet - and he was great. I prev iously had purchased all my Lexus from Sewell either in Dallas or FT Worth..... but no more - I am a Park Place customer from now on. They offer better service than I ever got in the last years from Sewell in Ft. Worth. Paula Pennington - Granbury, Tx

Very willing to work with me over the internet.

by from Houston Texas |

Only color available for LX was here. Was in the process of negotiating until my local dealer said he would match the offer with local free service. Park Place was then willing to trade the car to my local dealer with a little nudging. Would still consider buying from them from a distance in the future. The salesman, Tom, was very gracious in losing the sale.

Park Place Lexus - Grapevine

by from Shreveport, LA |

Great dealership and great people. Very courteous, helpful and forthcoming. Answered emails and phone calls promptly.

Park Place Lexus Grapevine - Excellent Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I bought my car through Cars.com. The whole buying experience was a pleasure. Everyone that I interacted with at Park Place Lexus Grapevine was very professional and courteous. My emails and phone calls were returned promptly. I would highly recommend them and do business with them in the future.

Park Place Lexus - Grapevine, Tx - Lexus ES 350

by from Colleyville, TX |

What a great dealership. The facilities are excellent, and their sales and service staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I bought a new 2013 Lexus 350ES with a lot of options, but the base car is equipped very well. I love the new style of the ES. This car has great pep and handling and yet has quite good mileage. I did not opt for the Mark Levinson stereo which is remarkable, but the standard stereo has great sound. The voice command works well and I like the Bluetooth connection to my iPhone for phone and iTunes. I have owned a SC430, GS, GX470 and now the ES. All have been reliable and fun to drive. When I need an oil change, I have it done at Park Place because they wash my car and hand it back to me sparkling clean.

Excellent experience.

by from Roanoke, TX |

We have both of our vehicles serviced here for the last 5 years and have always been pleased how we were treated and taken care of. I recently sold my vehicle and was in the market for a newer used suv. I will predicate that I absolutely hate shopping for vehicles. I had previously met Troy Griffin at Park Place in gathering some information for my mother-in-law. I new I liked him, but he and I had not conducted business before. I will wrap it up with Troy made the process absolutely pleasurable and non-threatening, besides getting a great deal.

Excellence

by from Longview, TX |

The best service and repairs I've ever experienced. Only complaint: when they brought my car around after service, it was dirty, and there was dirt and grease smeared all over my doors and seats. I didn't notice it right away, and cleaned it myself. But I gave them another go, and they exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend them!

Great car buying experience, good service

by from Dallas, TX |

I have purchased 4 Lexus vehicles from this dealership and will continue to do so. Our salesman Ed Stefanko is very helpful and goes the extra mile to ensure we get a good vehicle at a fair price. I have my cars serviced here most of the time and have had very little trouble. Even when things don't go quite right, they do everything they can to make it right. The facility is clean and offers many amenities and is comfortable.