Park Place Lexus Grapevine

901 E State Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051

New 888-232-2941
Used 888-232-2951
Service 866-822-7276

"Excellence is hundreds of small things done right."

Great buying experience!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I had not purchased a car in 12 years. So I was a little apprehensive about going through the buying process. To my surprise, the sales representative, Mark Griffiths, and the rest of the staff at Park Place Lexus - Grapevine, took the time to provide all the necessary information and make it an enjoyable experience for me and my wife. If you are in the market for a Lexus, I highly recommend Park Place Lexus - Grapevine!

ParkP Lex Grapevine Service- to feel stupid

by from Grapevine, Texas |

We have bought three cars there. The buying experience is a pain, but the Service is horrible. Overly Frequent service, overcharging, talking down to a customer. The service department obviously looks at the standard interval as an excuse to get you in, and get deeper into your purse. Simply a miserable experience every frigging time. If you believe everything they tell you, you will be overcharged. I have had Infinitis and Nissans from various dealerships. This includes the G35 and G37 sports cars, optional with Synthetic Oil. Never have I been made to feel as stupid or as over charged as at Parkplace Grapevine. When I asked why Synthetic was required, the "service advisor" told me, "It is a synthetic engine" as if that were the answer, when in reality, in 2010 Toyota began to use synthetic. When I asked why I was being charged 100 dollar for a tire rotation every 5000 miles, the "service advisor" told me, "It will save you money" when in reality they are using that to justify the prorating value of the tire. It does NOT save me money, but it warrants they get 100 bucks every 5000 miles. Air and cabinet filters are separate, of course. In past Lexus cars I have been overcharged for necessary repairs to steering components, for instance, and the steering was never right again. When I had two wheel rims redone, mysteriously, the car went out of alignment so bad the steering wheel was tilted. They had to remove the two wheels from the car, so no one could explain how that caused an alignment problem. That was a 3 day ordeal. I equate Parkplace Lexus service to my prior experiences from Firestone and Sears where overcharging and talking down to a customer were considered Standard practice.

worst service ever

by from Southlake TX |

Worst service ever. My husband and I went there 2 years ago to trade my Escalade for a LEXUS LX570 4X4 SUV. The agent who took care of us was very nice until we started debating the price. He then called his superior to finish the deal with us. That man was the worst. So disrespectful. We decided to leave and never returned there. Last week my husband decided to buy me the 2014 convertible for my 40th birthday, so we both went to park place and once again received the same bad and awful service. We live in Southlake and Park Place Grapevine is closest; because of this awful service we finally drove to Lexus Fort worth and closed the deal there. Will never return to park place...

Why buy a car any place else!

by from Flower Mound TX |

I couldn't be happier! The process of buying a pre-owned certified car could not have been better. I paid a reasonable price, and was offered more than expected for my trade! Haggling wasn't necessary! There was only 1 key, no sweat, they made a second at no charge. The dealership itself is clean, and welcoming. The salesman Walter was friendly, helpful, and did not try to sell me a car that didn't fit my needs. He listened, and leaned me toward a less expensive car. I came in with a GS in mind, but because it's rear wheel drive, there is a huge "hump" in the floor of the back seat... He showed me the front wheel drive ES and I couldn't pass it up. The savings allowed me to buy more car for my budget... Who'd have thought, a salesman actually qualifying his customer and meeting his needs with a less expensive product. I was picky, and didn't like this color or that, then I wanted the "dark wood" rather than the "red"... Finally I preferred the nav dash over the standard... He only had 1 car that fit my every desire, but he had it! And I paid a fair price! Nothing like my experience at other "import" dealers. I've always been a Toyota guy, now I'm a Lexus Man! A customer for life!

Buying Experience

by from Granbury, Tx |

I recently purhcased a new 2014 ES Lexus and was very pleased with the price, and more so with the service given me. I dealt with Kelly Mitchell, who works with peope on the internet - and he was great. I prev iously had purchased all my Lexus from Sewell either in Dallas or FT Worth..... but no more - I am a Park Place customer from now on. They offer better service than I ever got in the last years from Sewell in Ft. Worth. Paula Pennington - Granbury, Tx

Very willing to work with me over the internet.

by from Houston Texas |

Only color available for LX was here. Was in the process of negotiating until my local dealer said he would match the offer with local free service. Park Place was then willing to trade the car to my local dealer with a little nudging. Would still consider buying from them from a distance in the future. The salesman, Tom, was very gracious in losing the sale.

Park Place Lexus - Grapevine

by from Shreveport, LA |

Great dealership and great people. Very courteous, helpful and forthcoming. Answered emails and phone calls promptly.

Park Place Lexus Grapevine - Excellent Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I bought my car through Cars.com. The whole buying experience was a pleasure. Everyone that I interacted with at Park Place Lexus Grapevine was very professional and courteous. My emails and phone calls were returned promptly. I would highly recommend them and do business with them in the future.

Park Place Lexus - Grapevine, Tx - Lexus ES 350

by from Colleyville, TX |

What a great dealership. The facilities are excellent, and their sales and service staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I bought a new 2013 Lexus 350ES with a lot of options, but the base car is equipped very well. I love the new style of the ES. This car has great pep and handling and yet has quite good mileage. I did not opt for the Mark Levinson stereo which is remarkable, but the standard stereo has great sound. The voice command works well and I like the Bluetooth connection to my iPhone for phone and iTunes. I have owned a SC430, GS, GX470 and now the ES. All have been reliable and fun to drive. When I need an oil change, I have it done at Park Place because they wash my car and hand it back to me sparkling clean.

Excellent experience.

by from Roanoke, TX |

We have both of our vehicles serviced here for the last 5 years and have always been pleased how we were treated and taken care of. I recently sold my vehicle and was in the market for a newer used suv. I will predicate that I absolutely hate shopping for vehicles. I had previously met Troy Griffin at Park Place in gathering some information for my mother-in-law. I new I liked him, but he and I had not conducted business before. I will wrap it up with Troy made the process absolutely pleasurable and non-threatening, besides getting a great deal.