Reliable At Chestnut and 65

438 Ingram Mill Rd., Springfield, MO 65802

New 866-306-2921
Used 866-687-8965
Service 866-365-8584

It's Worth the Drive to Chestnut and 65!

Great, friendly service. Reasonably priced too.

by from Ozark, MO |

2nd used car we purchased from Reliable Imports in the past 18 months. Customer service was great. Everyone is friendly and respectful. Prices are reasonable as well. I also had to have a failed compressor replaced (no fault of dealer) and Derick in subaru service dept was professional and courteous. Class act from sales to service. Highly recommended!

July 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that our sales staff and Derrick, in service, were able to make your experience a positive one. We pride ourselves in offering great customer service and a professional atmosphere. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Please with My Experience

by from Springfield MO |

Thanks CJ Bohnstedt for making what is not a pleasant experience of buying a car as pleasant as possible! Felt like I was dealt with fairly and CJ was very comfortable to work with. So far so good with my pre-owned Subaru Outback!

Would do business here again

by from Missouri |

I had been searching for a used car for a long time and then I saw one I wan interested in at Reliable. Sent an email d got an fast reply from Salesman Steve Ross. Set up a test drive and met the next day. Steve was very friendly and professional. Loved the car so I bought it, Steve gave us a good deal. Drove the car home and opened t hood only to find a part was broken that we did not see while at the dealer. There no warranty so I contacted Steve. To make a long story short the car was repaired for free. Thanks Steve.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate your kind words and are so happy that Steven was able to make your experience a positive one. We pride ourselves in offering great customer service and a professional atmosphere. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Great Customer Service

by from Rolla, MO |

Although I didn't end up buying my car here (only because they didn't have it in stock), I was very pleased with the dealer, Shane. He was friendly, helpful, responsive, and fair. I really despise pushy dealers, and felt like Shane was honest and fair. I would have preferred to buy from him, but I was in a pinch and another dealer had the exact car I wanted immediately.

November 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback Amy. I'm glad Shane was able to assist you with the research for your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

New car from SUV

by from Springfield MO |

Found a car online and was able to e-mail and get info and schedule a test drive. Done the financing online and was able to close the deal in 1 day.

July 19, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that we were able to make your car purchase quick and easy. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future.

Very disappointed with service department

by from Springfield, MO |

Right after we bought our brand new Subaru Impreza Sport Premium (in DFW TX), we called the Reliable Subaru dealership in Springfield MO to have a rattle fixed in the dash. The very first thing I was asked was "did you buy it here?? They said to make an appointment, which I did. When I came in, I was told the appointment was just for the service manager to look at it, and then determine what they would / could do. So we had to make another appointment. Every time we came in (there are more issues) it always took 1 to 2 hours longer than they said it would, including a simple oil change. We had to bring the car back twice before they fixed the rattle in the speaker grills. In the meantime, 10 days or so after we picked up the car, we were washing it early in the morning and the angle of the sun showed a strange "scratch? across the left front seat, both top and bottom part. Because of the pattern in the material, it is difficult to see. I had to make an appointment to have the SM look at it, and order parts. That's understandable. But when we came to pick it up I was told they only replaced one of the two parts. We get home and take a closer look, and we can still see the other part of the seat had a scratch across it. I made another appointment, and this time the SM makes it sound like he's doing me a favor "I'll see if they will take care of this. Since you have already had it in once for an ?adjustment?". I have bought many new cars in my lifetime and I have never seen a defect like this. The SM just said it must have happened at the dealer where you picked it up. So, another trip (by the way, it is 100 miles round trip to Greenfield MO) after they ordered the other seat covering. We made another trip in to have the second part of the front seat replaced and when we came to pick it up it was raining. A person "delivered" the car to us and said he just washed the car for us. We didn't think too much about it and jumped in and left in a hurry - it was raining. We are retired and make about a trip each week into Springfield, usually Walmart for groceries. About 10 days after picking up our Impreza Sport Premium, I was washing it and noticed a big gouge in the front bumper. When I called the Reliable Subaru service department and told the SM about the damage he basically said "we don't know if that happened while we had it or afterwards". I told him the car hasn't been anywhere except on a trip to Walmart and we ALWAYS park out away from other cars to prevent door dings. Long story short, he said you can bring it in and we'll look at it but we probably can't help you. I took it to a repair shop in Greenfield and the owner (he restores vintage cars and is an expert on vehicle damage) said this was not caused by carts or a car in a parking lot. It was scraped against something hard like cement, like the corner of a building. There is nothing like that in our two car garage or in the Walmart parking lot. I had to pay for the repair and painting of my vehicle. And the last trip I made to this dealership was for its second oil change. I called first and asked how much. The lady said something like $43.xx. I told her this is a new 2012 Impreza Sport Premium and it uses some kind of special oil (I am not a mechanic). She reaffirmed the price. So I make the appointment and guess what. The price was $70 plus - because it uses synthetic oil. Then the SM said for this oil change some other things are required and my bill was even higher. I am very disappointed with this dealership and will not likely ever return.

Greaty Experience at Reliable Subaru

by from Springfield, Missouri |

My wife and I recently purchased a new Subaru Outback and were exceptionally pleased with the entire buying process at Reliable Subaru. Our sales rep Dennon was super to work with, and really knows his product. The negotiating process was very quick and fair, and we are very happy with the fact that we got a terrific deal without any stress or drama! The financing process with Mike was also a great experience. We were approved through the bank at a crazy low 1.7%, but Reliable Subaru beat that by almost half, 0.9%! I know that most people will tell everyone when they have a problem, but forget to tell anyone when they have a great experience, so I wanted to be sure to post here what an extremely satisfying experience we had, and highly recommend them to anyone looking to get into a new ride. Thank you, Brian

May 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm glad that Dennon and Mike were able to take care of you and make your purchase experience a positive one. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Kansas City could take lessons from these guys

by from Kansas City Missouri |

Love this place Torry Meade did a great job showing the 2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited to us. He told us everything we needed to know to be a happy customer for life. We will send our family and friends to Torry Meade. He is the best Salesperson I have ever worked with purchasing a car. I love the way the dealership looks and runs.

Great Experience Every Time!!!

by from Springfield,mo |

Just bought my third vehicle from the Pre-Owned Zone! Great prices and service! Larry was more than fair and upfront with me. Their service department is excellent as well! Derick in Subaru service has always been accommodating and flexible with my busy schedule. Simply put, a great place to buy your next vehicle!

Worst Experience Ever!!

by from Springfield, MO |

My husband and I went to this dealership after my husband had found a truck on their website he was interested in. When we arrived we were greeted quickly and explained to the salesman what we were looking at. He took us inside and we began describing our situation. The salesman, as well as the manager, were extremely nice and seemed truly interested in getting us into this vehicle. But, when it came down to the business end (purchasing the vehicle, running our credit) they sent us home after about an hour of waiting and explained they didn't wan us to wait around at the dealership since it was so late (6pm) and that they would call us the next day with a decision. The next day they called us and said we were approved but, when my husband got to the dealership the salesman said there were still a few stipulations to take care of and we still had to wait. Long story short, I could never get a hold of the business manager or the salesman and we ended up deciding not to get the truck. Even several weeks after we told them we were not going to get the truck they are STILL calling us. This was literally one of the worst experiences I've had at a dealership and I've had a few experiences.

My Master Card was compromised

by from Springfield, Mo |

When I called into Reliable parts department and ordered the parts for my Santa Fe, I had to pay before they would order a normally stock item. When I gave my credit card over the phone, the next day my card was hit for $10,500.00 in seven fraudeulant charges. Thats real security from a dealer.