Reliable At Chestnut and 65

438 S Ingram Mill Rd, Springfield, MO 65802

New 866-306-2921
Used 866-687-8965
Service 855-315-9216

It's Worth the Drive to Chestnut and 65!

Great Customer Service

by from Rolla, MO |

Although I didn't end up buying my car here (only because they didn't have it in stock), I was very pleased with the dealer, Shane. He was friendly, helpful, responsive, and fair. I really despise pushy dealers, and felt like Shane was honest and fair. I would have preferred to buy from him, but I was in a pinch and another dealer had the exact car I wanted immediately.

November 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback Amy. I'm glad Shane was able to assist you with the research for your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future!

Excellent Dealer of the awesome Mazda product!

by from Springfield, MO |

From the moment I stepped on the lot and was greeted by Ben Bowden to the time I put my signature on the agreement, the professionalism was fantastic! Buying a new vehicle, which is a once-in-10-years practice for folks like myself, can be a stressful process. The staff at Reliable made it easy and fun. I appreciate the effort they put forth to make the entire experience a good one. Let this trustworthy group do the hard work and sit back and enjoy the ride! Thanks guys!

Very Responsive

by from Springfield, MO |

I purchased a Mazda 3 Sport from Luis Marrero and the Reliable Mazda team a few months ago. I could not have been more pleased with my experience. I knew exactly what I wanted in a sports sedan, and Luis and the entire team at reliable Mazda were able to address all of my requests within a very short period of time. They delivered the exact car that I wanted at a very reasonable price. Simply outstanding.

March 25, 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing about your experience with us. It's great to hear that you are very happy with your shopping experience with Luis and the rest of our team. We always strive to put our customers first and get them into the vehicle that they want at a great price. Enjoy your Mazda3, and thank for shopping with us!

Great Salesman

by from Aurora, MO |

Purchased truck in January, 2015. Salesman (Luis Marrero) was very helpful and professional!! He was very easy to work with and I am confident we got the best price possible. Would definitely recommend!!

Car buying experience made easy

by from Springfield, MO |

Zach Cherry went above and beyond to make our car buying experience a pleasant one. He promised us we wouldn't be stuck there all day and he held true to his word. My husband and I are really happy with our purchase!

Great company

by from ofallon, mo |

These are a great group of guys. They made tthe entire process a breeze and as stress free as humanly possible.

First Time Car Buyer

by from Springfield, MO |

I had a GREAT first car buying experience with this dealership. They really want you to walk away with the right car for you. The Sales Rep, Chris was able to help find the right Hyundai for my needs and even brought a car for me to test drive at work! He made the process as easy as possible and worked to get me the best deal possible. The rest of the staff was very friendly and attentive as well. My car was fresh, clean and full of gas when I drove it off the lot. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone!

My Daughter had a very Merry Christmas

by from Springfield, MO |

Many thanks to the Subaru staff for the sale of a Hyundai Accent. My wife called Subaru and inquired about a new vehicle for our daughter who just graduated from college. I got a call back from Jared the next day who said they had a car that was perfect for her. We bought it that night, it really made her graduation and a very Merry Christmas. Thanks again.

Great Sales / Service Made my daughters Christmas

by from Springfield MO |

Many thanks to the Subaru staff for the sale of a Hyundai Accent. My wife called Subaru and inquired about a new vehicle for our daughter who just graduated from college. I got a call back from Jared the next day who said they had a car that was perfect for her. We bought it that night, it really made her graduation and a very Merry Christmas. I had purchased a Subaru Forester a few years back and I have nothing but great things to say about the quality and care of service we have received. thanks again Subaru.

Lovin' my new Hyundai

by from Springfield, MO |

After considering other brands and talking to various sales reps, I decided on a Hyundai Elantra GT. Christian Wheeler took care of finishing the deal, and was thorough in his handling of the purchase. I was treated courteously by all involved, and would recommend the dealership to others in search of a new car.

November 29, 2014

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with us. We want to make sure every customer has a wonderful experience with us we are pleased to know that Christian and the rest of our staff helped you find your new wheels! Also, happy to hear that you're lovin' your Hyundai hatch you'll enjoy it for years to come! Thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!

good car, good price

by from springfield, MO |

Had been looking for a used car online for a week or so, reliable imports had what I was looking for price-wise and such. Decided one day, late in the afternoon, even, that I was getting this done TODAY, and that was no problem for their staff to basically see me so late in the day. Everyone was friendly, I felt encouraged to ask questions, but there was also none of that "if she doesn't ask, we won't tell her" they pointed out other things that I didn't think to inquire about and I did try to do some research online to figure out what I should be asking about. Would recommend, would buy another car there.

November 29, 2014

We appreciate the feedback, Melanie. At Reliable Imports, our goal is to be transparent in the car buying process and help our customers, no matter when they walk in. It's very good to hear that you not only got a great price, but our staff was able to answer important questions for you. We look forward to doing business with you in the future thanks for choosing Reliable Imports!