Nissan of Garden City

316 North Franklin St., Hempstead, NY 11550

New 866-652-8243
Used 888-221-6737
Service 888-286-8163

#1 SELLING NISSAN DEALERSHIP IN THE WORLD! Because We Sell more For Less!

Very Satisfied

by from Astoria |

I went to Nissan of garden city and delt with a salesguy named Tony. I originally came in the store looking at a used Altima and I drove out in a brand new Altima. I couldnt believe how much of a savings I received with the new car not to mention they got me low financing. I had one of the best car buying experiences. Not only was Tony great but I also delt with a man named Carlos who went over the entire car with me again! I love the way they do business and I have no doubt in my mind that I will be back when its time for another car.

Great service

by from Garden City, NY |

Great service. Quick easy and to the point. Will definitely recommend to friends family and colleagues. i purchased the 2014 Altima SL. Drives like a dream at a very reasonable cost.

best price on long island

by from Massapequa New York |

I am a shopper. I go for the best deal, hands down. I was looking for the best price and needed something in my budget. I went and looked at the Nissan Pathfinder and instantly had to have it. I worked with Johnnie and he was great, he took the time to understand what I was looking for. I was able to leave with my beautiful new car a few hours later. I recommend this dealer to everyone, its worth the drive even if you are far away. If you want to save $$$ this is the place to go.

lied to

by from Astoria NY |

i want it to buy nissan pathfinder from when so i found it online and emailed them about it they told me that the car is still available so i made appointment to see the car and buy it so they called me a day before i go to see the car to confirm the appointment . So i told them that i was going to be there and everything was fine.The day had come i am at the delar now and i told them i am here to see the car they told me thank you for coming and i asked them can i see the car he told me hold on i say okay come back tells me that the CAR HAS BEEN SOLD i was like what he was like yea we sold it i was like so why nobody had contact me to tell me so i dont have to drive from queens to Garden City and car is sold so i was really mad and took my stuff went home upset they are not really true delar about prices and i would not recommend anybody that has to drive 1hr or 2hrs or more to go to them because they will not have the car same us me so i am not happy about them

excellent!

by from Shirley NY |

excellent! process was a little long but it always is. worked with a guy named Quadir. Great salesperson. happy with my 2010 nissan altima

Disapointed custumer

by from Montreal |

I contacted the dealer for a used Nissan Altima 3.5 SR coupe and they confirm my request. I did not have any answer to my questions. A few days after they send me an e-mail that the car is not available but is still in dealer invenrory.

Nissan of Garden City responded to this review

April 10, 2013

When you inquired about the vehicle there was a pending deposit on the vehicle so it appeared to have been sold. The previous customer did not get an approval so with that said it is available and ready to be sold. Being the number 1 Nissan Dealership in the country, we only look to sell cars and would of been happy to sell you one. We deal with customers from Canada all the time and we are very familiar with the process. Since you live so far I did not want to bring you in on a car that had a deposit on it. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know you can contact me at (516) 483-5150. -Belma

They are the BEST!

by from Elmont NY |

Great experience from start to finish, they do have the best prices around, no one else came close. Highly recommend buying a car from them if you are looking at Nissan.

2007 Sentra

by from New York |

I just purchase my 2007 Sentra from Nissan of Garden City and I love it my sales person Shawn was very professional and he wasn't pushy he was able to get me approved even with my bad credit..

No Stars from me

by from New York |

High pressure sales. Watch your final price. Did not get what I was promised. Garage leaves much to be desired. Appointments mean nothing to these people.