Ewald's Hartford Ford

5788 East Highway 60, Hartford, WI 53027

New 888-399-9686
Used 877-739-9722
Service 877-836-7859

First visit was an excellent experience

by from Hubertus, WI |

My first experience at Ewald Ford in Hartford was excellent from making the appointment to the time I drove off the lot. I was able to make an appointment with time options on the day I wanted to take the car in. I went in for an oil change and good look-over as I prepared to store my Mustang convertible for the season. Even though I did not have the advertised coupon I was given the coupon rate for the service I requested without even asking. I walked the facility instead of just sitting in the customer lounge. I was greeted by Kathleen Gould Ewald's Customer Relations Manager. She was very engaging and anxious to learn what brought me to Ewald. What a pleasant surprise after having a number of less than pleasant encounters with some the Milwaukee area dealerships. The work on my car was finished in less than an hour with a full report of the car's condition and what I could expect in the future in terms of tire life, brake life and fluid levels. The facilities are clean, the staff is professional and personable. I asked to see the person in charge and I met Tony Decristoforo (Sales Manager). I wanted to compliment him and the dealership on an impressive first visit to the facility. As we talked Tony let me know they can handle tires for all vehicles and will match any legitimate competitors quote on the same tire, even internet quotes. I checked the Mustang's oil before leaving (as I have had a couple bad experiences with other dealers over or under filling oil) and it was exactly where it needed to be. Overall a great experience and strongly recommend giving Ewald Ford service a try.

Treat you like family

by from West Bend, WI |

Bought 6 vehicles from Ewalds, and even though not the closest dealer, I feel like part of a family because I see the same faces everytime I am there. (which is too rare)

Wonderful People!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The only reason I didn't buy my car from here is because my husband ended up giving me a new car as a gift. I talked to Doug W, and he was awesome. Super friendly, not pushy and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Ewald's Hartford Ford responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We hope to see you sometime in the future!

Logistically too far to travel

by from Schaumburg, IL |

They dealership had a vehicle I was interested in but far to travel and their price was on the high end and not negotiable.

Always inviting.

by from West Bend, WI |

Next car I purchase will be at Ewald Ford from Ryan Kohnke. I appreciate not being pressured like other salesman and that will bring me back..

Friendly, knowledgable, helpful, courteous staff

by from Slinger WI |

I dropped by this place just to browse a bit and was courteously approached by a salesman (Ryan Kohnke I think it was) and asked a few simple questions which were quickly answered with calm, friendly responses. I explained that I wasn't really ready to buy at this point and rather than just walking away... He continued to let me browse at my own pace without being pushy, or trying to force me into something I wasn't ready for. When the time comes... I am definitely going back to that guy! And I'm sharing this with all my friends because I HATE being pushed into something, or made to feel like I don't know what's best for me and my situation. He gave me some options and offered to send me updates on their sales rather than calling and hounding me about when I'm ready to buy! Best experience I've ever had at any dealership EVER!!! Thank you RYAN!

Great Hometown Service

by from Wauwatosa, WI |

Ewald's Hartford Ford has a wide selection of cars like a large dealership but with the personal experience of a small town dealership. I needed something to pull my boat and Greg helped me find the perfect pre-owned Jeep. They really listened to my needs and kept everything in my budget. I didn't feel pressured and they even followed up with me afterward to make sure I was happy. I am completely satisfied with my entire experience and I highly recommend working with this dealership!!