DARCARS Toyota Scion Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

Servicing my Lexus

by from Middletown, MD |

I just wanted to commend your service staff, particularly, Kenny, Jay and Ashley for taking such good care of me and my Lexus RX450H yesterday. I had a nail in the right front tire and I was back on the road in 30 minutes. Thanks DARCARS!

May 13, 2012

Thank You! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Regards, Jason Waltrup General Manager

Truly exceptional car buying experience

by from Keymar, MD |

Chris, Daniel, and Herb made my new 2016 4Runner purchase the best buying experience I have ever had when buying a new car. From the salesman to the manager to the finance office was truly exceptional service. The commitment to customer care and the ease of the purchase will bring me back to DarCars Frederick Toyota when I am ready for another purchase. Never have I met a more committed group of individuals that value customer service and truly know how to make sure that your there number 1 priority

December 19, 2015

Thank you so much for this very kind review! We are very happy that our staff was able to assist you with your new purchase! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share this. Enjoy your new 4Runner!

Unsatisfied Purchaser

by from Frederick,MD |

After receiving a mailer for 1 1/2 years from Darcars wanting to Purchase my 2008 Highlander Hybrid. I went in Mar 2014 curious of what they would offer & stated 2 requirements of excepting their offer & purchasing from them. Lower payments, AWD/4WD ended up with A FWD CX7 Mazda unbeknownst to me&maintenance,extended,gap package worthless because I still had to pay for filter&synethic oil&only for 1 year. Dealership didn't inform me I could have cancelled for complete refund the first oil change so I'm out $1220 for maintenance & prorated amount not even half of cancelling gap&extended warranties.Now I've got too much negative equity to get out of vehicle into WHAT I want to payoff. It will year 4 of 6 owning vehicle before it will be valued what I owe or what I can get on Trade. I'm NEVER going back there to purchase or service my Vehicle again.

Worth the travel to see Brett

by from Chicago IL |

I live in Chicago and I flew all the way to Frederick MD DARCARS Toyota of Frederick. My salesman is named Brett Triplett. He just got back from Dallas Texas looking at the new Scions and man was he very helpful. Even while he was on his trip he helped me and before and after he was always right there. He was nice and had no pressure. If you want a nice salesman go to him and visit. Thanks again.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Mark! Enjoy your new Scion!

A Dealership unlike any I have been to

by from Frederick, MD |

I visited DARCARS Toyota complete aprehensive and extremely defensive. Expecting a deal I found to turn sour and just blow up in my face due to previous terrible experiences at other dealerships. What I found instead was an amazingly helpful, friendly, understanding, no shenanigans staff that didn't try to fast talk me and rope me into a terrible deal. Jimmy was amazingly helpful and was very patient for my early defensiveness and let me ask questions which he always answered in a way that made me feel like I was a valuable customer instead of a mark to make a quick buck off of. The contract I received had no surprises that was not brought to my attention. David helped in the end seal the deal and was patient and explained to me and helped me get the best bang for my buck. I never thought that I would find a dealership that is professional and made me feel like getting me on the road with a good deal was much more important than being sneaky and trying to weasel every penny out of my pocket. I walked out with a 2014.5 Toyota Camry and with a great deal of satisfaction. I would extremely highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Lisa Dog Lover

by from Frederick MD |

I just purchased my first used car and the process was great from the sales person Bob Coop to the finance manager Jesse. The entire dealership is very professional and I was very pleased with the end result. You can't go wrong with Darcars.

Thank you!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

My husband and I drove from Glen Burnie to Frederick to look at our new vehicle! We had looked everywhere in Maryland for a good used Prius with low mileage in our price range, and we found a bunch at Darcars, so we made the drive! We are so glad we did! I looooooooooove this car! They were fair with the trade-in value of my car (it was KBB), and worked with us to finance at our bank's rate of 1.9% (the bank was 1.99%, so a small lowering), which allowed us more flexibility than the check we had brought with us. Tony went inside and out of the car and did a complete walk around with us to inspect it, and we were able to test drive it on our own (which I appreciate, because other dealers would ride along and make us drive for a really short amount of time in a restricted circle. It was annoying). We test drove the car during the day, and by night when we had finished, we discovered we had a headlight out! Instead of making us come back to Frederick, we are able to take the car to the Toyota dealer near our house to have us fixed, which is a great time saver! I am looking forward to many years ahead of joyful driving.

looking for my gto

by from front royal va |

I did not get a car from this dealership but everyone was very helpful in trying to find what i wad looking for. Thanks alot

Buy From Mike Slick

by from Waynesboro, Pa |

I've purchased many cars over 30 years and Darcars of Frederick is one of the BEST! Mike SLick was an excellent sales consultant to work with and has a great knowledge of automobiles and the process of buying a car. We bought from Darcars because of Mike Slick and had other options that were a little less money but we liked Mike the Best! BUY from MIKE and you will be happy you did!!!!

Great experience at Darcars!

by from Mount Airy, MD |

I truly had a great buying experience at Darcars! They were very professional and easy to work with which made my experience great! I would recommend this dealership!!

October 2, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate your business. Regards, Jason Waltrup GM