DARCARS Toyota Scion Frederick

5293 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

A Dealership unlike any I have been to

by from Frederick, MD |

I visited DARCARS Toyota complete aprehensive and extremely defensive. Expecting a deal I found to turn sour and just blow up in my face due to previous terrible experiences at other dealerships. What I found instead was an amazingly helpful, friendly, understanding, no shenanigans staff that didn't try to fast talk me and rope me into a terrible deal. Jimmy was amazingly helpful and was very patient for my early defensiveness and let me ask questions which he always answered in a way that made me feel like I was a valuable customer instead of a mark to make a quick buck off of. The contract I received had no surprises that was not brought to my attention. David helped in the end seal the deal and was patient and explained to me and helped me get the best bang for my buck. I never thought that I would find a dealership that is professional and made me feel like getting me on the road with a good deal was much more important than being sneaky and trying to weasel every penny out of my pocket. I walked out with a 2014.5 Toyota Camry and with a great deal of satisfaction. I would extremely highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Lisa Dog Lover

by from Frederick MD |

I just purchased my first used car and the process was great from the sales person Bob Coop to the finance manager Jesse. The entire dealership is very professional and I was very pleased with the end result. You can't go wrong with Darcars.

Thank you!

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

My husband and I drove from Glen Burnie to Frederick to look at our new vehicle! We had looked everywhere in Maryland for a good used Prius with low mileage in our price range, and we found a bunch at Darcars, so we made the drive! We are so glad we did! I looooooooooove this car! They were fair with the trade-in value of my car (it was KBB), and worked with us to finance at our bank's rate of 1.9% (the bank was 1.99%, so a small lowering), which allowed us more flexibility than the check we had brought with us. Tony went inside and out of the car and did a complete walk around with us to inspect it, and we were able to test drive it on our own (which I appreciate, because other dealers would ride along and make us drive for a really short amount of time in a restricted circle. It was annoying). We test drove the car during the day, and by night when we had finished, we discovered we had a headlight out! Instead of making us come back to Frederick, we are able to take the car to the Toyota dealer near our house to have us fixed, which is a great time saver! I am looking forward to many years ahead of joyful driving.

looking for my gto

by from front royal va |

I did not get a car from this dealership but everyone was very helpful in trying to find what i wad looking for. Thanks alot

Buy From Mike Slick

by from Waynesboro, Pa |

I've purchased many cars over 30 years and Darcars of Frederick is one of the BEST! Mike SLick was an excellent sales consultant to work with and has a great knowledge of automobiles and the process of buying a car. We bought from Darcars because of Mike Slick and had other options that were a little less money but we liked Mike the Best! BUY from MIKE and you will be happy you did!!!!

Great experience at Darcars!

by from Mount Airy, MD |

I truly had a great buying experience at Darcars! They were very professional and easy to work with which made my experience great! I would recommend this dealership!!

October 2, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate your business. Regards, Jason Waltrup GM

Another great experience!

by from Frederick, Maryland |

We purchased a Highlander from this dealership in 2007 and it was time for a new one (200,000 miles on the '07). We just purchased a 2013 model last month for an excellent price and the dealership really took great care of us! Due to our busy schedules we only planned to take a test drive that day, but their process was so fast! We got the deal done that day! Their excellent sales customer service starts at the top with their General Manager, Jason Waltrup--but the entire Darcars' team goes above and beyond!

October 2, 2013

Thank You...for the repeat business over the years! We appreciate it. Thanks a Million! Jason Waltrup GM

great service

by from ranson,wv |

this is for joe newman. his is the man. thank you joe

Yes...Joe is the man. Thanks for the review! Regards, Jason Waltrup GM

Fantastic experience from start to finish

by from Middletown, MD |

My wife and I knew exactly which options we wanted on our new 4Runner, but some of those options aren't offered in our region. And being the end of a model year, it was impossible to order the vehicle from the factory. Daniel Tablah and James Welch went out of their way to find the vehicle at another dealership, and transport it. On top of all that, there was no haggling, because our on-the-road price was well below what we expected to pay. Overall, I would highly recommend DARCARS Toyota of Frederick.

October 2, 2013

Thank You Chris and Thank You James and Daniel! Enjoy the 4Runner! Regards, Jason Waltrup GM

USED TRUCK PURCHASE

by from Odenton, MD |

I have purchased many vehicles for my business over the past 19 years. This was the easiest, most professional transaction, that I have ever experienced. I was in and out quickly, with no hassles. The inventory is very large and great quality and fairly priced. No high pressure to purchase extras. I will go back with my daughter to purchase another vehicle soon.