Earnhardt Ford

7300 W Orchid Ln, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 480-893-0000 Used480-893-0000

Ford F 150

by from Scottsdale, Az |

Absolutely top notch service, pre and post sale, plus a great price, delivered my new truck to my office and picked up my trade, picked up the truck at my office two days later at my convenience, installed a bed liner and hard cover, plus repaired a door nick from work parking lot and no expense,,,,will come back again

Best selection of Fords in Arizona, great service!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I have purchased two Fords from Earnhardt Ford, a 2012 F-150 FX4 and a 2013 Mustang Boss 302. The buying process was simple and I feel like I got great deals on both. I have serviced both vehicles there ever since and I feel like I get personalized treatment every time I am there. The quality of service and the convenience of the service department hours is 2nd to none. I have also had customizations done by No Bull Customs. I would recommend every aspect of Earnhardt Ford to friends and family because they make you feel like family!

Above and beyond my expectations!

by from Prescott, AZ |

After a terrible experience at another dealership, I walked into Earnhardt to meet with Roberta MacDonald. She and my sales rep, Malcom Marshall helped me to find the vehicle I wanted even though it wasn't in their inventory. They got it ready quickly, as I was due to drive 1600 miles within a few days, and sent me off feeling wonderful about the dealership. I won't just be back, I will tell everyone I know how terrific my experience was!

great service as usual

by from maricopa, az |

replaced original tires after 61,000 miles. outstanding!

Great service. Lori was excellent.

by from Arizona City, AZ |

Our sales person was so great. Loved everything about her. Everyone was so friendly. Ryan in financing was great. Thanks for the great buying experience.

Great Experience

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

No pressure to purchase more expensive car or purchase additional warranties...

Great experience with Earhardt Ford

by from Orange County, California |

I live in California and was looking for a used Avalanche, none in our area so I extended my search to Arizona. I dealt with Travis Drysdale. He kept in touch with me and assured me that the truck was as stated in their online ad. As he was out of town the day we arrived he turned us over to John Lamacz. John also stayed in touch with me as we were flying in to see this truck. We arrived, was treated extremely well, the truck was almost better than we had hoped. We test drove it and was in and out of there in less than an hour. Such a great experience to be treated this way. Thank you Travis and John. Gary and Sherri

Earnhardt Ford responded to this review

May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. The staff at Earnhardt Ford Sales Company always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Good efficient service. Thanks

by from Tempe, AZ |

in for an oil change and tire rotation. Very quick, efficient and I left a satisfied customer. I 1 mile away so it is very convenient to have my Ford serviced by the Ford Dealer I purchased it from.

Earnhardt Ford responded to this review

May 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Earnhardt Ford Sales Company and we hope to be of service again in the future.

sales department and fast lube - very helpful

by from Chandler, AZ |

Since my car was totaled, due to someone running a red light, I needed to purchase a new car.. I have dealt with Ford for many years - even purchased the totaled car there and had a great experience with the salesman Ron Q. He was extremely helpful and caring to make sure I got what I wanted. I decided to go back to see what I could get. I did ask to work with Ron as I knew he would help me. My credit was very low so I could not get a new car. Ron drove me around to find one I could afford and interesting enough I wound up buying the same make, model and year of the car that was totaled. The finance people worked hard to find me the right lender and I was very appreciative for their help. When if came to getting a few things done I was very dissatisfied with the service department - they even ordered the wrong part and weren't going to pay for another problem. I talked to the sales manager who was very understanding and got every thing taken care of. The Fast Lube department is great to work with. They do great work, are very helpful and friendly, and work is done quickly.

Great service advisor

by from Tempe, AZ |

So I showed up to just find out how much a part would cost me. The guy at parts tried but we couldn't find out what part it was. He said i would need to bring him the part. I asked some of the service people at the curb if the could just help me get the part off. I was told no you need an appointment. There is only one bold holding this piece into place (as it was damaged) but it was out of my reach under the car. I asked if the could keep the car with them until they could get to it, no rush. I was again told no I need an appointment. At this time I don't know what the part is but it's dragging under my 2014 mustang. So I asked for the tools and I had to squeeze myself under the car, which is no easy task for someone who is 6'4". Finally I get the part off and take it inside to parts. I'm told it's the right gas tank shield, which is pretty important. I asked, is it safe to drive without it? And I was told that he didn't know and to ask someone else. I found a service provider who called one of their techs who said I can drive it but it wasn't advisable. So I go and order the part and pay for expedited shipping. I ask the the same people at the curb from earlier if I can just leave my car at the dealer until the part gets there. They don't have to touch it. I'm told no you need an appointment. Which I understand that, but i just wanted to park it and leave it. So I go and find a service provider inside, because I am baffled and angry at this point. I find Suzette and explained to her the part I was waiting on, that I didn't have an appointment, and that I just wanted to leave the car here. I also explain that my boss is waiting out front now to give me a ride to work which I'm now late for because this has taken over an hour. She looked baffled and said of course, took my key and had me sign a quick document. I wish I would have talked to her first! She even called me a couple hours later and said I had a coolant leak and a recall and that she'd take care of both! She even had my car cleaned up very well. She was a sincerely nice and personable employee and I really appreciated that. Before I met Suzette I would have never come back to this dealer, but as long as she is here I'll return!