Earnhardt Ford

7300 W Orchid Ln, Chandler, AZ 85226

Used 480-893-0000

Buying cars made easy

by from phoenix arizona |

I purchased a new fusion from a salesman by the name of Cody at Earnhardt Ford. Everyone at the dealership was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable about the product. While I was waiting they offered me coffee and I even enjoyed at bagel that was bought for me from the Owner Tex Earnhardt it is nice to see that he is present in the company and willing to talk with customers. I would definitely recommend Earnhardt Ford and Cody as a salesman!!

Thanks Jason

by from Phoenix,AZ |

I am pleased with the service at Earnhardt Ford. Jason our salesman is great. He was very nice and informative. I love love my f150. Thanks again for your help!

Great salesman and staff

by from Chandler.Az |

I received wonderful service while purchasing my 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium from salesman Mark Molus. He was very professional and efficient. My car had to be built and I was originally told that it would take 8-10 weeks for me to get it, however it was ordered on 9/14/14 and I picked my car up on 10/25/14. With that being said i just want to commend Mark. He is very much appreciated. He's not just a salesman but also a friend.

They are willing to make it right

by from Sahuarita, AZ |

After having started the process of completing a sale, which ended up not happening due to multiple reasons, both Mr. Ron Qayumi (Ford Certified Sales Consultant) and Gilbert De La Cruz (Internet Sales Manager) stepped up to the whole situation. After both of them having explained the situation to Mr. Frank Nicolosi (General Sales Manager), we were able to agree on the terms of the sale. I have to admit that I am impressed with how mentioned people went above and beyond to make it right for my situation. They could have easily dismissed the situation and looked for another potential buyer,. Still, they decided that the best they could do was to help me get into the vehicle I have been impatiently waiting for over 6 months after having done a special order. I take my hat off to Ron Qayumi, Gilbert De La Cruz, and Frank Nicolosi. They are honest people that will do whatever it takes to make a customer happy. I will be doing business with Earnhardt Ford in a very near future given this fabulous end result. You will not regret working with above mentioned people. Highly recommend that you work with them if you are interested in buying a vehicle from Earnhardt Ford.

Had a great experience!

by from Chandler,AZ |

Had a wonderful time at Earnhardt. Jason helped us out amazingly... i would recommened them to all my friends. We left in a brand new F150 and i love it

Non-Responsive

by from Carefree, AZ |

On two occasions I sent an email with 2 short, very specific questions about a specific vehicle in the certified used inventory. On both occasions all they wanted to do was call me and talk about it, after sending me an email advising me they were picking out other vehicles I might also find of interest. If they had posted the mileage on the vehicle in question I would not have needed to query. Since they refused to answer my questions, and did not list the mileage on the vehicle, I assume they were hoping to pull a bait and switch. I will not go to this dealer. Ever. There are plenty of Ford dealers out there.

Friendly with no high pressure sales tactics

by from Chandler, az |

I have recently visited Earnhardt Ford to start my process in looking for a vehicle. I was approached by a salesman who was very courteous. The salesman name was Gil De La Cruz. He offered to help me look and told him I wasnt going to buy now but will in a couple weeks. He still took me to a couple of cars that I was interested in. I will certainly buy from him when I am ready. Thank you for being helpful and non high pressure.

Pressured sale

by from Mesa, Az |

If you are looking for a pressured sale with the normal auto buying back and forth haggling look no further. Also up their sleeve are expensive add ons that you 'must' have. I wouldn't refer anyone to them. I have an issue with an item needing installed after the purchase and there isn't any shortage of red-tape and numerous phone calls either.

Good selection of parts

by from Tempe, AZ |

Quick & easy OEM part finding. Prices not too horrible on many things.

Ford F 150

by from Scottsdale, Az |

Absolutely top notch service, pre and post sale, plus a great price, delivered my new truck to my office and picked up my trade, picked up the truck at my office two days later at my convenience, installed a bed liner and hard cover, plus repaired a door nick from work parking lot and no expense,,,,will come back again