Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai Eastside Superstore

7101 East Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219

New 866-318-8458
Used 877-882-2230
Service 866-744-8661

There's only one Bob Rohrman!

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Just bought a 2014 Veloster Rspec yesterday from Bob Rohrman Eastside Hyundai. This dealership had a great selection of Velosters and they were the only Hyundai dealers in Indy that had the 2014 Rspec. Had the pleasure of meeting with Josh Snell on Thursday when I test drove the Rspec and worked up some initial numbers. Josh was extremely knowledgable about the Veloster and he was able to talk through the different specifications between the models and between the model years. I was planning to trade in a 2008 Ford Taurus Limited, so Josh took me through the different options of purchase and lease - here, Josh really excelled in explaining the lease option in plain english. In terms of valuing my trade, I feel like they offered me a very fair trade-in value and I got to meet the manager Bruce who was friendly and welcoming. I needed a day to think about it and there was no high pressure sales tactics. I came back on Friday and since Josh was out, I got the chance to meet Greg Thacker. Greg helped me in weighing up the options of going with an 2013 Veloster Turbo with an automatic transmission versus the Rspec. Again, Greg was extremely knowledgable about the car and he has been in the car business for a long time. When it was time to talk numbers, Greg and Bruce were very willing to negotiate and I feel like I got a great deal with Tony getting me through the financing/paperwork quickly. The car was spotless and Greg gave me a final run through before I fired it up and drove home. I would be more than happy to buy another car from this dealer.

Dennis P from Indy

by from Indianapolis IN |

We've had our new Santa Fe for a little over a week now and we love it! Our experience at Bob Rohrman was great, and salesman Josh Snell is the best. Josh was very instrumental in our decision to buy the Santa Fe. Josh is knowledgeable and straight forward. He's not a high pressure type, he doesn't have to be, his confidence and knowledge make that tactic unnecessary. Josh went out to our new car with us and went through everything we needed to know. He must have seen the fear on our tech challenged faces and told us to call him with any questions we might have later. I could go on but just let me say if you're in the market for a car, stop at Bob Rohrman Eastside Hyundai and ask for Josh Snell. Nate Gray was also a great help!

The worst dealer.ship ever

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Dirty disgusting showroom and facilities. Unwilling to negotiate.

most terrible experience/customer service

by from indianapolis, in |

In all my car shopping experience, I had never been treated the way I did at Bob Rohrman's (Eastside). First, I received an invitation to an event and called to make an appointment for Saturday. Had an appt. with a salesman, not only that I showed up a half hour early, the salesman didn't even keep the appt. with me, instead, shifted me off to someone else. We test drove a used car that I was interested in - filled out paperwork for the process, only for these people to prolong the process for over a week. Kept telling me that they were trying to crunch numbers, it doesn't take a week. They wouldn't take my phone calls, would call me back. So, I ended up talking to the financial person (that's not my job). Still after a week, I go back into the dealership, only to be put off for the rest of the weekend. IF THEY WEREN'T WANTING TO FINANCE ME, I AM AN ADULT AND CAN TAKE THE TRUTH. Instead I told them to forget it and I went to another dealership, in which I left out the same day with a brand new 2013. The people at Bob Rohrman's need to take training classes from the dealership that I purchased my new car with. Wonder how many other people they treated disrespectfully.

GREAT STAFF, GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from INDIANAPOLIS, IN |

JUST BOUGHT A 2008 DODGE MAGNUM AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS VERY PLEASANT. KIM AND BRIAN DID A GREAT JOB MEETING MY NEEDS AND GETTING ME INTO MY NEW CAR! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Laid Back, Great Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Knowledgeable staff, answered all my questions, and most importantly didn't pressure me!

Easiiest transaction ever! Thanks Alex!

by from Carmel Indiana |

I shopped 4 dealers against eachother looking for a specific car. Alex Oh provided great service, and produced the most competitive package and best price., nathan Nix was just as professional handling the paperwork. Make the drive, its worth your time!

Test driving the Veloster

by from indianapolis, in |

I went in to test drive the Veloster. Alex was very helpful through our email communications prior, during and after the test drive. Very friendly without being pushy!

Flawless Victory

by from Indianapolis, IN |

After spending 9 weeks dealing with Fort Wayne Glenbrook Hyundai, I searched again for the same car and Indy Hyundai found the car I wanted within a day and a half. I dealt with Nathan Nix and he was extremely courteous, professional, and did everything it took to make me a happy customer. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Recommended dealer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I visited six Hyundai dealerships around central Indiana, and had it down to two that I was willing buy from. Indy Hyundai was one of those. I talked with several people there during the process (all friendly and helpful), but worked mostly with Alex Oh. He was easy to work with and kept in touch over several months via email to let me know which cars were coming in, but was never pushy or obnoxious. He was very conscientious about finding me the right car, and quite patient through my MULTIPLE changes of mind. In the end, because of the lack of availability of the '12 Elantra when I bought it, I ended up going with the other dealer, but I actually seriously considered just waiting it out (or going with a different color) so that I could buy from these people. The dealership is located where you can easily try all types of roads during a test drive. Unlike some other places who are taking advantage of very high demand, Indy Hyundai isn't charging over MSRP for these cars. I highly recommend them. Also had my mud flaps installed there and they were able to do it even on a walk-in. They have a very nice waiting room with a computer and vending machines. It's clean and comfortable. Definitely recommend Indy Hyundai and Alex Oh.