7520 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA 23518

Service 888-627-6856

Experience the Freedom Difference

Freedom Ford is Awesome!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I did not have transportation to the dealership and my salesman, Mike Mauzone came and picked me up in the vehicle I was interested in. The service was great. The team I worked with was very personable and they made my car buying experience painless. And as a single woman purchasing a car, that says a lot because most women don't have good car buying experiences for whatever reason. Their fast, friendly service is top notch. I would definitely, definitely, definitely recommend them and this dealership to anyone, and I have been singing the praises about my experience to anyone that will listen. Thank you Freedom Ford, thank you Kevin Brink, thank you Bob Higginbotham and most of all thank you Mike Mauzone. Awesome job! P.S. I am luvin my Charger :)

Best car-buying experience of all time

by from Baltimore, MD |

We are from the Baltimore area, but saw Freedom had a car in inventory that interested us, It was a very unusual set of circumstances, as we were going to be in Norfolk for a commitment, but driving down (5 1/2 hours), and home later that same night, we really didn't have ANY free time, much less time to buy a car. Sonny worked with us via the internet, and made the process ridiculously easy! We stopped in for 30 minutes to see and test drive the car, but had pretty much negotiated the price through email. Once we saw the car and agreed to buy, we had to go on to our commitment. We texted Sonny all of the info he needed, and he got our paperwork, and the car, ready. All I had to do was come back and sign the papers before they closed. IT REALLY WAS THAT EASY!!! I'm sure if I had more time, I might have been able to negotiate a slightly better price, but the price Sonny gave me was exactly what was quoted online as the internet sale price - no hidden games or gimmicks. The way the sale went down was really the only way that we could have bought the car, and the folks at Freedom made that happen. We couldn't be happier with them, and our new Mustang!

excellent experience

by from Norfolk, VA |

Experience started with prompt response to internet inquiry and continued in dealership. Everyone was friendly, not pushy and very knowledgeable! Bought a new fusion!

Great!

by from Norfolk, VA |

I was in the market looking for a car for my daughter to drive back to college. I searched many dealerships and Freedom Ford offered me the best deal. The customer service was simply amazing! They paid attention to everything that I asked for and made sure I got it all!!! My daughter is so happy to have her first card to be Ford, since I've been driving a Ford for the past ten years! Thank you Freedom Ford for helping me to send my daughter back to college in her first car and making the process hassle free, fun and an experience that we will never forget. Looking forward to purchasing my son a car from Freedom Ford in the next year!!!

by from Norfolk, VA |

I am 64 years old and have purchased many vehicles. I have never in my life had a more pleasant experience buying my new Ford Truck. There is absolutely no pressure at this dealership. You can tell by these people that they enjoy what they are doing and its a team effort. The friendliness is real and not fake and when they tell you about the vehicle they are very knowlegable. No gimmicks just straight facts. I am now a Freedom Ford Customer for life. Special thanks to Sonny Leynes. He is new to sales and in my opinion will soon advance within the company. Thank all of you for being so great.