Sutton Ford Lincoln

21315 Central Ave, Matteson, IL 60443

New 877-201-7970
Used 877-201-3573
Service 888-959-1319

Great service and salesmanship!

by from Indianapolis,IN |

Sutton Ford! You are number one in my book. Whenever I purchase another automobile Sutton Ford is the place. My experience at Sutton from the salesmen at the front door to Mr. Lester Parker office was was a great ventor. I saw highly professionals sales men and women for sure! I am so pleased with my new 2015 Taurus. My baby Taurus ride is smooth and classy. I cannot describe my gratitude and appreciation Sutton Ford has extended to me. Sutton Ford will always be my home for ALL MY CAR or TRUCK purchases. Mr. Lester Parker, Thank you for a positive and professional car buying experience. God has Blessed the Sutton Family and I consider myself Blessed to be a part of the family too! + I LOVE MY 2015 Taurus +

Nice people to do business with

by from Matteson, Illinois |

Always friendly and helpful. Very nice people to do business with.

Great communication, repair done right!

by from Crestwood, IL |

Made an appointment in a Friday for early Monday. Dave was very professional and had excellent communication. Ray did an excellent job with my check engine light and works package had my car done later that day! Thanks Dave and Ray your a great team!

Review

by from Olympia Fields ,Illinois |

Brought vehicle in for recall repair. Took 48 hrs

Sutton Ford Lincoln responded to this review

August 29, 2015

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Sutton Ford Lincoln. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

2nd time buying a car there

by from Midlothian,il. |

Ford focus hatchback everyone was helpful service was fine just 5hours in a dealership is horrible

Sutton Ford

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Staff was very helpful. They are very fast and efficient.

Sutton Ford Lincoln responded to this review

August 28, 2015

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Mark. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Service on vehicle.

by from Matteson, Illinois |

Jaime was very thorough and looked into all my concerns and answered my questions. He was efficient and explained the work that was performed on my vehicle. Thank you Jaime!!!!!

Ok experience

by from Matteson, il |

My only complaint is I was not told that the recommended service for the amount of miles i have was more than just the works package until after the service was done. If I had known I would have done everything I needed for the 15000 miles instead of just a normal oil change. Now I will have to go back but don't need everything in the package and may cost me more.

2015 escape customer

by from chicago heights,illinois |

2015 escape. service at fastlane was excellent. Jamie is a great intelligent, courteous and respectful individual that treats his customer with the upmost respect. infact, I include two more individuals, they are George g servie manager and anita s salesman. these personal make your dealership one of the best in Chicago land. thanks for the good service Winifred Goncher

Great service

by from Morris, Il. |

Excellent experience at Sutton Ford! Damien Brooks was very helpful & not "pushy" as other salesmen I have delt with were. As for the Dodge Nitro I purchased...so far so good..I really like it!

Great Service at Sutton Ford in Matteson, Il

by from Matteson, IL |

I always bring my Lincoln to Sutton Ford, the service is definitely dependable and the entire staff is warm and friendly, and professional. I am greeted with smiles when sometimes, as a customer, you come in with a little anxiety due to something maybe wrong with your vehicle. The reassurance that is given greatly reduces the feeling of... what will this cost & will I get out in time to finish the rest of the day with my own vehicle. The staff keeps it real and gives it to you straight, and that is what you need to know, what is truly going on with the vehicle. Thanks for serving my Lincoln