Casey Kia

11999 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23606

New 855-453-6016
Used 855-590-2863
Service 855-477-7279

Casey Kia - largest Kia dealership in Virginia! Centrally located near City Center in Newport News.

Great choice, great sale lady, Thanks Sarah...

by from Newport News, VA |

"We like her from the beginning", those words came from my wife, and that experience made the buying a car at Casey Kia a no-brainer for us. My only problem was picking which car I was going to drive out of the car lot with. So many choices, so many colors. Great Job Sarah, and thanks a lot Casey Kia.

June 2, 2014

We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience at Casey Kia! It's great that Sarah helped you find the perfect vehicle and we appreciate you choosing us. We hope to see you back in the future for anything else you may need!

Excellent treatment

by from Newport News, VA |

After researching many crossovers I focused on the Kia Sorento. I hadn't purchased a car in several years and was skittish about going through this process. I worked with Laura Gayle to investigate a purchase. Laura quickly put me at ease and lead me through the process. I was impressed with her attention to my needs and her clear perception of my situation. She gained my trust and we were able to partner a great selection and an outstanding price. Laura went the extra mile to present the Sorento's features and insure I was able to use them. We closed the sale and I walked away a happy customer. Outstanding job Laura and Casey Kia!

by from Portsmouth Va |

Let me tell you that Casey Kia needs to be the one to train people on customer service skills this is so the truth. Heather Harrington and Roberto Dial are by far the best in customer service that I have ever seen. I had no idea that the phone call I made to Casey Kia Friday night would be a game changer for me. Speaking to Heather Harrington on Friday, her spirit and presence could be felt thru the phone. And meeting her that Saturday morning I knew without a doubt that this was the place that God wanted me to be at. During the process the financial manager was not only available if I had questions but he actually came from his desk and sat in a chair beside me to let me know my options. This was something that I was not accustomed to at all. Roberto Dial worked out all my options for me financially and did not put me in anything that I could not afford in budget. When I tell you he worked them numbers he did. They both stuck by me during the process and never let me feel as if I was just another customer or dollar to be made. I want you guys to know this is where you need to go to purchase a car. God doesn't make any mistakes when he puts people at certain places to help his people. I can now say that being there my FAITH has definitely increased because this is where God tried to show me that if I trust him and believe he will guide me. So these two need to show people about communication and how customer service is very IMPORTANT to run a business. And I greatly appreciate them.

February 19, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for your feedback Jameka. We are happy to hear that you had such a great visit to our dealership. We strive to make sure that the car buying experience is as fun and worry-free as possible for all of our customers who come to visit. If there is anything you need, please do no hesitate to reach out to us. Enjoy your new car!

Kudos to Casey Kia!!!

by from Hampton, VA |

Laura Gail, Roberto Dial, Steve Sparkman, Francine Stewart, and ALL the support staff deserve RAVE REVIEWS! The friendliness, efficiency, and customer service could not have been better! KUDOS to Casey Kia!!! They HEARD me, worked with me, and met the terms I needed. I love my new Sorento!

very good service

by from HAMPTON VIRGINIA |

I RECEIVED WONDERFUL SERVICE AND WORK FOR CASEY KIA. MR BIG JUAN THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORK AND KINDNESS.

April 22, 2014

Douglas, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience at Casey Kia! Thank you for coming in and we appreciate your compliments of Juan. We hope to see you again soon!

They LIstened to me!

by from Hampton Virginia |

They LIstened to me! I went in late evening and Sarah came up to me and we discussed what I was looking for in a car. I test drove the Soul the Forte and the Rio and Sarah was very knowledgable about the cars and laid back. We talked about what I could afford and she kept me on course because I love all the bells and whistles and she helped me so that I was able to get some of the ones I wanted. Seh called and checked in on and I felt like I was talking to a friend instead of a high pressured salesman. She explained the entire process along the way and introduced me to the team that would be helping me wiht my financing. On the day I picked up the car Sarah was right there and she took her time as we went through everything that the car had to offer she walked me through each thing so that I had knowledge of each step. Then she set up my first appointment for the 30 day check up and text me the date and time. The other thing I loved about Sara was that she was very respectful of my time. She would text me instead of calling me which was great as I could answer her and let her know where I was at. The management and the Finance manager were great too. They worked closely with me explaining each step and what we were waiting for. I would recommend this dearlership and the Kia to anyone I know. I will tell anyone I know looking for a car to go to Sarah because she really does deliver and takes care of the buyer.

April 10, 2014

That is the kind of experience we want every customer to experience, Laurie! It makes us so proud to hear about how well Sarah treated you and the way she was there every step of the way. She is most certainly as asset to our team and we are happy you got to work with her. Our customers deserve the best buying experience possible because we know it's a big deal. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share this and your recommendation. Please let us know if you ever need anything else and we will be more than happy to help you out. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to see you soon!

Excellent Service Hands down!!!!!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Went to the dealer for service on my 2012 Kia Optima, and asked some questions to Jeff about the Kia Hybrid and what my options were on my current lease. He was very informative and showed me the car and explained all of its features. I wanted the 2013 Hybrid and he guided me through the whole process and was very helpful and friendly at the same time. I ended up getting a great deal on the 2013 Optima Hybrid after the trade in. Again, I'm never disappointed with the service, and I would recommend Casey Kia hands down if you are looking for a new car. I would definitely work with Jeff in the future; he truly was of great help, very knowledgeable, and overall a great guy. He made the process look very simple and all the time I felt that I understood the deal I was getting. Thank you Jeff! Daniel Majan

March 14, 2014

We are so glad Jeff was able to help you with your lease and trade in, Daniel! It's great that he worked with you to get you the best deal he could and share great knowledge with you on the vehicles. Our customers deserve to have the best experience possible. We truly appreciate your recommendation and kind words! Enjoy your new Optima and we hope to see you back for any future needs.

Worst experience ever

by from Nn,va |

The worst car experience ever. They gave us the run around took our deposit and we never got our car. They wanted us to leave the lot without our money like we did something wrong. THIS IS A WARNING DO NOT BUY CARS HERE! We signed a contract for the car and they didn't want us to have it.. I don't understand