AutoNation Hyundai Tempe

Used 877-887-2367
Service 888-864-8493

Awesome Experience!

by from Chandler, AZ |

My family and I had an excellent experience buying a used vehicle from Hyundai! We found the vehicle online and was able to view the full Car Fax before driving to the dealership to look at it further. When pulling into the lot, we didn't feel swarmed, pressured or followed. The gentleman was very polite, offered to help and did not pressure us. He rode with us during the test drive but said little to 'sell the vehicle' to us. We left and came back with our 'trade in' to do numbers. It was a very straight-forward process, no back and forths, no number hiding, no hassle. They had a wonderful kids play area with snacks, movies, toys and computers for our 4 year old to keep occupied. They were very understanding of having a child with us and did the whole transaction next to the kids area. We let them know we did not want to be there all night signin papers...they accomodated us and we were out with the new vehicle, signed loan and everything within 1 hour. They also allowed us to take our old car home to pull out a navigation and return it in the morning. Our experience was wonderful and they were very sensitive to our 4 year old as well. We would do business with them again!

Review

by from Phoenix,Az. |

Buying a vehicle at Hyundai in Tempe was a very comfortable experience.The salesman,Larry Gavin was easy to talk to,did not apply any pressure, and answered all my questions and concerns. After purchasing a vehicle I was given a tour of the facilities and show the location of The service dept.,waiting lounge etc. Very impressed with this dealership.

Great customer service, it's what you expect from

by from Tempe, az |

They let us make a decision without pressure and were quick to help when we were ready for it. We came in on a Sunday and stayed past closing hours, and no one made us feel rushed or that it was an issue

Great customer service

by from Chandler, AZ |

Great experience! Fred Haydock makes you feel comfortable and was there to answer any questions. Will recommend Tempe Hyundai in the future.

Go to Autonation Hyundai and see Fred Haydock!

by from Chandler AZ |

We visited 3 dealerships last week and Fred Haydock and the staff at Autonation Hyundai Tempe made us feel so welcomed, without pressure. No gimmicks, no holding our keys nothing shady at all. Also the product really speaks for itself. It is by no coincidence that you havent heard of Hyundai recalls, and their warranty is the best. We will be repeat customers - THANK YOU FRED!! Tom Walsh and Yolnaluck Sawadee

AutoNation Hyundai Tempe responded to this review

October 9, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Tom and Yolnaluck. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

by from Tempe, AZ |

When you visit AutoNation Hyundai, Tempe, ask for Tye. His salesmanship was very professional, informative but never pushy. He made the purchasing process an enjoyable experience.

Ted Journiette

by from Gikbert |

I recently purchased a Genesis. I looked at all the Hyundai dealers in PHX. I purchased from Tempe Hyundai because of the sales person. Ted was great. He knew everything about the cars and was not pushy. The entire experiance working with this dealer was enjoyable.

Very efficient and caring

by from Tempe, AZ |

Josh was great! Very attentive and no pressure to buy. Great experience.

Great experience

by from Coolidge, Az |

I found the car I wanted online, and it was waiting for me when I came in. Our salesman Ted was great, I needed to have the car deal completed as quickly as possible and Ted made it happen. Great service, overall the best car buying experience I have had. Thanks everyone at Automation, and esp Ted.

Autonation Hyundai Tempe changed my life

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Thank you John Olsen, You will never know what a difference that car has made in my life. For the past 2 years I have struggled to keep that old truck on the road, with 300,000 miles, without A/C and constant breakdowns/repairs needed - it was not the best ride but it was a ride. When I decided to leave a horrible relationship and start over on my own, I knew it would be a rough road but I was willing to do what it would take to be free. I am grateful I came into your store that Monday morning and had the good fortune to meet with kindness and understanding. You and Ricardo worked very hard and advocated for me to get into a beautiful new and safe vehicle. I will never forget what that felt like. I knew my credit was horrible and did not know what I was going to do after the truck finally died. You and Ricardo and AutoNation Hyundai changed my life.

great expierence

by from mesa, az |

Both Ted in sales and Ted in finance did everything we asked them to do. The process was easy without the car dealer games. In fact they made it so easy we are working on trading our other car in. Thank you both very much.

AutoNation Hyundai Tempe responded to this review

September 19, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied!