Pearson Toyota Scion

12978 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

New 888-437-0922
Used 888-870-6643
Service 888-889-7862

Your new Toyota is waiting for you at Pearson Toyota!

Mrs. Happy

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Great experience, great atmosphere and great people! Always had pleasant and worthwhile services at Pearsons Toyota! I went with my mom and it was great, and then my husband and I made a purchased. Customer service is outstanding!

Purchase of a new vehicle

by from Newport News, VA |

I think I may have purchased the most beautiful car in the world on Saturday, May 9th, a 2015 Toyota Avalon (Crème Brulee Mica). It is a beautiful and luxurious car; however, I want to take some time now to comment on the sales experience. This makes the 7th car that I have purchased for both my wife and I from Mr. John Spain. I?ve been buying cars since the 1960?s and have never had a more pleasant experience in doing so than what I have experienced at the old Denbigh and now Pearson Toyota by dealing with John Spain. He puts a whole new meaning in customer satisfaction by the manner in which he takes care of his customers. I have mentioned this in the past and will mention it again. After purchasing my first car at Denbigh Toyota in 2002, I did not see John Spain for 2 to 3 months. When he saw me, he called me by my first name. It meant a lot to me that he was able to remember my name. You can?t put a price tag on that level of commitment. It was that personal touch that settled in my mind that John had a customer for life. He is extremely knowledgeable about Toyota products and ensures that his customers are well informed about all of the features, particularly those that deal with safety. In summary, there is no single individual on the face of the earth that I would rather deal with than John Spain. He is the best of the best!

A Top Notch Dealership

by from Newport News, VA |

I was impressed by the dealership and felt their prices were fair, and they had the car I was looking for. I purchased the vehicle, and all transaction were done timely and in a professional manner. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others and buy from them again if I need another vehicle that they sell.

First class dealership and people.

by from Hampton Va. |

Great experience, second purchase from Pearson in a year. Adham and Lanny were more than helpful.

Overall Outstanding Dealership

by from Gloucester, Va |

Great sales staff, the absolute best service department! In fact, it is the service department that sold me on this dealership, always a square deal and never gives the feeling that your been taken for a ride. The only dealership service department where I feel completely comfortable sending my wife to, and know they will not try to take advantage of her.

New Toyota Highlander Hubrid Purchase

by from Gloucester, Va |

Excellent service department. Great facility and customer service. Buying new is always a chore, but the experience at Pearson was better than most.

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from Williamsburg, VA |

I was treated fairly, got a great deal, and the salesman was honest. Super new building. I will be buying from only this dealership in the future.

I used Cars.com to find my 2009 Ford Escape.

by from Newport News |

I browsed Cars.com for several vehicles in my area before driving around and looking at them. I got a discounted internet price and I'm very happy about my pre-owned Escape. The service was very good without being overwhelming. I personally dealt with John Hudgins and he was fantastic. Very pleased with my overall experience. D. Vincent - Newport News, VA

A fair service that could be much better.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I bought a used but recent hybrid car. All the technical questions I asked were unanswered (use of the HOV, clean fuel plates, possibility of exporting the car in Europe). I was said that I had to register first with normal plates before I could have clean fuel ones which turned out to be wrong. When the vehicle was delivered, I had a flat tire and just enough gas to join the first gas station. Everyone is nice and friendly, but when it comes to the service, it could be much better. Toyota is a specialist in Hybrid car, they should know everything on the clean fuel plates.