Lenz Truck Center

Used 866-347-3383

Wisconsin's #1 Truck Center

2012 Ford King Ranch

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

The entire process from sart to finish was worth the trip. I live 175 miles from Lenz. I found the website ez to navigate, excellant communication, and fast and friendly service. We purchased a 2012 Ford King Ranch and are extremely happy. Our salesman Mike Buhler was great to work with and I would strongly recommend Lenz Truck to all.

2014 Raptor Truck

by from Cin OH |

I purchased a slightly used 2104 Raptor truck sight unseen. I was very happy with everyone and the entire process. I felt comfortable with the purchase because all the reviews I had read. I also had them add a spray bed liner and bed cover. Both were professionally done and fairly priced. They really do a nice job and give their ALL!!

1st Purchase - very good experience

by from Neenah, WI |

My first experience with Lenz and I was very pleased with the sales process.

Clockwork

by from Janesville, WI |

After a long process of searching and dealing with car dealers from Beloit to Houston, I finally found the truck I was seeking with all the options I wanted, a 2015 GMC Canyon in Bronze with Dune interior. It was listed on the Lenz site, and I found it online on a Sunday evening. After confirming that Lenz was a USAA TruCar dealer, and seeing that it was a good price, I wrote to the dealership. To my surprise, I received a reply from Richard Reed that evening. Monday morning, we worked out all the details with USAA. I drove to Fond du Lac from Janesville that day to get the truck. I had to wait a while until Richard was free, but once we started the paperwork, I think I was out the door in my new truck in 15 minutes. Part of the deal was to install a plastic bed liner, and Richard Reed worked with the maintenance department to ensure I got just the one I wanted with access to all the tie down points. I later made a 10:30 appointment to have it installed. I arrived at 10:30, on the dot, and I was out the door by 11:00. May have just been coincidence that the truck was at Lenz Truck Center, but I'm glad it was because the service was excellent.

2011 F-250 Superduty

by from Trevor, WI |

Smoothest transaction ever! Vince was extremely helpful and went the extra mile to help make sure we got the truck we wanted. He even ordered child restraint brackets for us at no charge because the truck we wanted did not have them installed. I highly recommend Lenz Auto and Vince!

2012 VW Touareg Lux TDI

by from Gladwin, MI. |

Found the right vechicle on line. Emailed to discuss (11 pm on a Saturday) got a response from Paul within an hour! We discussed the vechicle at 9am on Monday and decided I would purchase. There was, after checking a pending potential offer. Within an hour that was determined to be a pass from that buyer and we secured the purchase with a deposit. Paul took the time to review the vechicle and pass on answers to all my questions as this was a seven hour drive for me to purchase. In the end, their shipping charges were more reasonable than the decision to make a 15 hour day or ferry ride to purchase. The sale closed on Thurdsay late, and the VW was at my door at 9:30pm on Saturday. The delivery service was excellent and very cordial. Spending this amount of money without a test drive or site unseen is crazy, at best, but was the right decision and very happy that I did so. If you want honesty, call Paul Parent, he did an ecellent job and I am very happy with Lenz and would buy from them again.

2011 GMC Sierra 2500 = Great truck from Lenz

by from Caledonia Wisconsin |

Richard Thanks for your help and your team at lenz truck in getting the truck I needed. The buying process was too easy, in and out. It was our 1st camping trip over the 4th of July with the truck, 6.6 duramax pulled the camper like a dream. I've had many compliments on the truck over the past week. (looks new) Regards.

Disappointing

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

After a phone call was made to make sure the vehicle I was interested in was still there, "Steve" assured me it was and said he would have it up front and ready as I had an hour drive to get there. After I arrived, and waited 20 minutes while he chatted with another salesman, he stated that the vehicle was sent out as a loaner and was not there. Time is precious, I sure hope the communication and professionalism improves.

2014 GMC Sierra 1500

by from Mosinee, WI |

Outstanding place to buy a new truck, great selection and great to work with. Richard was awesome to work with and bent over backwards for us. Truly the right place to buy a truck. Best selection you can find with a great facility.

2014 F150 Limited

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

I have been very pleased with my purchase at Lenz trucks. the selection can not be beat and I found the pricing to be fair. I would recommend them to anyone and will be sure to go there for my next truck purchase.

Hassle free professional experience

by from Rockford, Illinois |

I spent about two months searching for the truck I wanted with the options I desired. After the first several searches, it became clear that I would be buying a truck from Lenz. The prices Lenz advertised were far better than any competitors so the choice was simple. Once I found the truck I wanted, I placed a call and spoke with Mike Buhler. Mike was very professional and pleasant to talk to. Since I live 150 miles away from Lenz, we did most of the deal via phone and email. When I arrived at the dealership that Saturday morning, I took the truck for a test drive then we got busy with the paperwork. I was also able to register the truck and get license plates right on the spot. Like others that wrote reviews, I too gave Mike $1000 to hold the vehicle but I made it clear that the money was not part of the purchase. As promised, the $1000 was returned to my account once financing had been secured. Also, Lenz gave me what KBB estimated my trade in value to be. I've been buying vehicles for over 30 years and Mike Buhler made this one of my best purchasing experiences. Sam, in financing, gets a thumbs up also. Thanks Mike and Sam; I will be back for my next truck.