Lenz Truck Center

Used 866-347-3383

Wisconsin's #1 Truck Center

2012 Ford King Ranch

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

The entire process from sart to finish was worth the trip. I live 175 miles from Lenz. I found the website ez to navigate, excellant communication, and fast and friendly service. We purchased a 2012 Ford King Ranch and are extremely happy. Our salesman Mike Buhler was great to work with and I would strongly recommend Lenz Truck to all.

2008 Silverado

by from Allenton |

No haggle pricing is nice and I did not feel pressured to buy extended warranties at the time of sale.

2012 Dodge Durango R/T

by from Oconto, WI |

I live over 100 miles away. I found this car through my credit union car buying service. We are very happy with our purchase. The buying process went smooth. I did not use their financing department. I obtain a pre-approval before looking for a car and then financing through my credit union.

lots of trucks, good quality

by from milton wi. |

lots of good quality trucks, friendly, fast service for buying a truck. salesman was very polite.

Just quick and easy.

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

I'd been shopping for newer truck for a couple of weeks, and I knew I'd find a great value and selection at Lenz Truck in Fond du Lac. I did my research, and found a 2014 Chevy Silverado. With the help of Steve S. at Lenz Truck, I got a fair trade-in and got everything I could ask for in a truck. Lenz Truck in FDL is the best place to shop for a truck and I will do business with them again in the future!

Not a good experience....very unprofessional!!!!

by from out of state, IL |

Thursday I contacted this dealership about a truck but was told someone was interested in it and checking with their wife so I would need to check back. Friday all ok because I was told the guy never contacted them back. I told "Jake" I might travel on Sunday to look at the truck so he said they would leave it parked up front so I could see it. I left a message for him Sunday that I would like to purchase it (never did go look at it). Today, Monday, Jake said I needed to give them a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit to lock it in. I told him I would do it once my credit union approved my loan. I had the approval at 10am but missed the email and called at 2:00pm to give him my credit card info for the deposit. He took the information and then called back to tell me that he did not know that someone else was in buying the truck right then and there. WOW so after all my honest communication to "Jake" his own dealership can't even communicate within themselves and thus give me the opportunity to lock it in - why did I have to wait for the guy on Thursday who was "checking with his wife". Very unprofessional to say the least and Jake's response to me was "don't be mad at me I asked twice to put a deposit down". Yep I'm not going to put a $1000 non-refundable deposit down if my loan isn't even approved yet. The other negative reviews on here reiterate my experience.......not how I would treat someone but as Jake told me "business is business"......and I told him "so is Karma"

LOVE my truck....just not the service

by from New London, WI |

Found 2 trucks we loved online. When we got to Lenz Truck to test drive them they were both sitting out front waiting for us. We were so excited and jumped into the first one. Drove like a dream but a little over on budget so we jumped into the 2nd one. Amazing truck as well but the mirror vibrated when going down the road. Asked if the mirror could be fixed and Jake said yes no problem he would get that done for us. Went in to draw up paperwork and trade in was WAY low. Husband and I had a budget we wanted to stick to so we decided that we would have to take a day or two to see if we could sell our vehicle out right or come up with a down payment to make the monthly payments where we would be comfortable. Jake told us it was "only $48" more than where we wanted to be and we would be upset if the truck sold while we were "thinking" about it. We told him if it sold while we were thinking about it then it wasn't meant to be. At that point Jake got very pushy about putting money down to hold the truck. We did not do that. Sam and Jake both stayed in contact with us and two days later we came back to sign paperwork and take our beautiful truck home. Met up with Sam to fill out paperwork, asked if the mirror was fixed and if they filled the truck with gas and Sam said he told Jake about it and both should be done. We should have stopped right there and not signed paperwork, After all paperwork was signed they brought the truck around front and guess what.....mirror was NOT FIXED! Jake says oh the mechanic says to take it to any Ford dealership and they will fix it since it will be under warranty. Seriously.....we spend all this money on a practically new truck and I am responsible to take it to a different dealership to fix it!! Ink was hardly dried on the paperwork and already problems with the truck. Of Course no gas was in the truck as well, they "forgot" to do that. So two and a half weeks later I am sitting here waiting to get my truck fixed at a Ford dealership and they don't know if it will be under warranty until they pull the mirror off and see why it vibrates. At least the Ford Dealer was honest with us about the mirror. Now I know why Lenz Truck didn't fix it. Lenz Truck may have great trucks at amazing prices but customer service is lacking and they do not do what they promise and I don't honestly know if I would ever go back there again.

Satisfied Customer

by from Port Washington, WI |

Just bought a 2013 Chevy Silverado. Their website really is a great tool for seeing their huge selection. I dealt with Richard Reed and he helped put me in the right truck. A question came up after the sale and Richard was quick to respond and got my question answered. I'd definitely go to Lenz Truck again and recommend Richard and the Lenz Truck staff to anyone shopping for a truck.

Very good service. Great group of people !

by from Kendallville Indiana. |

Jake took very good care of us. We have already recommended Lenz to our friends!

Truck Buying

by from Racine, WI |

I drove about 85 miles and it was worth the trip! I was looking for a used low mileage diesel truck and Lenz had so many to choose from I had a hard time deciding which one. When I did pick one, they had everything ready when I got there. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lenz to anyone looking for a quality used truck.

My Best Vehicle Buying Experience

by from Cleveland, WI |

By far my best vehicle buying experience. The entire buying process with Richard and the Lenz Truck team was comfortable, no pressure and hassle free. Richard is a true sales professional, who made certain all questions were answered and that the sales transaction was completed without a hitch. I will definitely recommend Lenz Truck to anyone in the market for a used truck