Lenz Truck Center

Used 866-347-3383

Wisconsin's #1 Truck Center

2012 Ford King Ranch

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

The entire process from sart to finish was worth the trip. I live 175 miles from Lenz. I found the website ez to navigate, excellant communication, and fast and friendly service. We purchased a 2012 Ford King Ranch and are extremely happy. Our salesman Mike Buhler was great to work with and I would strongly recommend Lenz Truck to all.

2013 Chevy Sonic LT Turbo

by from Waukesha, WI |

About a month ago my husband and I bought a 2013 Chevy Sonic from Lenz. We got there and Mike talked to us right away. He was really helpful and got us test driving the car instantly. I knew before we got to Lenz that this was the car I wanted, and Mike was so helpful with the purchase of the car. It didn't take us long until we took the car home. The finance department was great and gave us a great loan that my husband was hoping for, and he also loved the car we bought from them. Mike has answered all my questions about the car since we got it and has been super helpful with everything. This was my first time ever buying a car and they were great! They give you the lowest price around and the best price up front, they wont mess with you like other dealers will. They were honest and great with buying this car and we didn't feel forced or rushed which my husband loved about Lenz. Definitely buy from them if you can because they are the best and we plan on buying our future cars with them again. They even say that their prices are the best within 500 miles and that was definitely true! Even for the 2012 version of the car we bought with higher miles at other dealers were about $2,000-$4000 more than this car! Thanks Lenz!

Great Experience----Love the new truck!!!!!!!

by from Felch, Michigan |

We have to say that our experience in purchasing our new 2012 GMC 2500 HD diesel truck was pleasant and professional. My husband who is not computer literate found shopping on your web site convenient and could negotiate without a problem. We live in the Upper Peninsula and when we were ready to go the next step, we called and spoke with Paul Parent. He was very helpful in supplying any information we needed and answered any questions we had. Upon our arrival to test the truck, Paul had it up by the office for our convenience. After making the decision to purchase (and trade), the whole process was quick and easy. We would highly recommend Lenz when considering the purchase of a new vehicle. We would like to personally thank Paul for all his help, it was very much appreciated and the truck is ?sweet?!

Would recommend this dealer

by from Chesterton, In |

Find truck on line never went to the dealer never saw the truck before purchase. Found Paul and Sam to be excellent. They both answered all my questions and returned every phone call. Truck was delivered to my door and I was more then happy with the vehicle and the process. I was very cautious about buying this way (internet) but in the end worked out very well and would do it again. Their price was extremely competitive. only problem i had was with the title but that was my States BMV In fact the dealer was spot on with their instructions.

by from central wisconsin |

Automated Web trade in value ridiculously low. So low in fact I said -why bother with Lenz- and shopped somewhere else.

Just felt shady

by from Franklin, WI |

Brad is the typical "used car" salesman. I worked directly with him on my Duramax purchase. What was quoted to me on my trade in quickly changed once their service dept deemed it needed all these repairs, and then the trade in just dropped. They also had the window sticker "sale" price at one number. Yet when Brad drafted the purchase agreement he had the amount with the original listed "non-sale" price. If I would have to do it again...I would walk and find another truck elsewhere.

Best Experience I've ever had buying a car

by from Menomonee Falls, Wi |

Great service!! Steve was an excellent salesman during the whole process of looking and buying my Jeep. Lenz took the stress out of making a vehicle purchase and made it a great experience. Definitely have and will be recommending friends and family to Lenz Trucks.

excellent facilities

by from Edgerton, WI |

I was helped by Blaine, he was excellent to work with. When I arrived the truck was ready for me to test drive and as soon as I decided to buy Blaine sent my truck to get a once over detailing. I would recommend Lenz to any of my friends. The number of trucks to choose from is amazing.

Customer

by from Depere, Wisconsin |

I was searching for a quality late model truck for pulling my camper. After listening to Lenz somewhat annoying tv adds. We drove to Fondulac to look around at Lenz Trucks. I was very impressed with the selection of late model trucks. No matter what brand is your preference, they have it covered. The purchase process was quick and easy. I did purchase a 2013, 2500HD Silverado. Jake in sales was very helpful in pointing out the selections he had to offer. Dave in finance was very honest, thorough and to the point about cost, financing and getting the best interest rate. Overall we were very satisfied with our experience.

Love my Lincoln!!!!

by from Wausau, WI |

I just went to look ... and left with my Lincoln. It was a smooth process and they made it easy to leave the dealership with what I wanted. It was a simple straightforward process, they addressed all concerns, and I couldn't be happier with my vehicle. It was worth the drive!

Excellent inventory and friendly

by from Ainsworth Ne. |

Mike was great help answering all my questions as far as being an out of state buyer. The inventory was excellent. Probably the best I have seen. Even better than Woodhouse here in Nebraska.