Lenz Truck Center

Used 866-347-3383

Wisconsin's #1 Truck Center

2012 Ford King Ranch

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

The entire process from sart to finish was worth the trip. I live 175 miles from Lenz. I found the website ez to navigate, excellant communication, and fast and friendly service. We purchased a 2012 Ford King Ranch and are extremely happy. Our salesman Mike Buhler was great to work with and I would strongly recommend Lenz Truck to all.

Firm price, no deviation???

by from Chicago, IL |

I drove the 180 miles to see a truck that they had for sale. I had a little dialogue with the salesman prior to me visiting the dealer, no prices were discussed. As we walked to the vehicle for the test drive, I got the "I've had a lot of calls on this one, someone is coming in later to look at it" speech. After the drive, I really liked the vehicle a lot. We sat in the salesman's office and we got into the price of the vehicle. I asked him how much room he had on the window price, he said NONE. That out of respect for his customers, they don't negotiate. AT ALL. I felt the vehicle was a little overpriced and he made it VERY clear they do not budge on prices. So, I drove back home...180 miles, without the new truck. The next day, in an email, he asked me what it would take on price to make a deal. Really? If prices are firm, it should be disclosed on the website and in email conversation.

2014 Chevrolet Silverado

by from Necedah, WI |

Was looking for a company vehicle to add to our fleet. We have purchased from Lenz Truck Center in the past and have always had success finding the right vehicle for our needs. Paul and the staff always go the extra mile to assist us and our vehicle purchases have always been smooth and without issues. We have bought from in the past and will continue to do so in the future. With such a large inventory to choose from, its easy to find the right vehicle to fit our needs for the company. If they don't have what we are looking for, they will find it.

No complaints!

by from Combined Locks, WI |

I recently bought a used Toyota truck from Jake at Lenz. The people i encountered there were great, and the process was quick and simple. Granted, I had no trade to mess with, and no financing, and that certainly simplifies things. I found the truck to be exactly as described. I like the one-price structure, no haggling. I'll likely be back for my next used vehicle.

2013 Ram Cummins

by from Milwaukee WI |

Start to finish this was by far the easiest, and smoothest vehicle purchase I have ever had!!!! I will be back

Beautiful Dodge Ram

by from Fenton, MI |

I live in Michigan and have been searching for a very specific Ram with exactly what I wanted on it. I found it on Lenz Truck Center website and called them up. It had everything I wanted and for a great price. I bought the truck site unseen and had no surprises when it showed up. Excellent transaction!

2013 Chevy Sonic LT Turbo

by from Waukesha, WI |

About a month ago my husband and I bought a 2013 Chevy Sonic from Lenz. We got there and Mike talked to us right away. He was really helpful and got us test driving the car instantly. I knew before we got to Lenz that this was the car I wanted, and Mike was so helpful with the purchase of the car. It didn't take us long until we took the car home. The finance department was great and gave us a great loan that my husband was hoping for, and he also loved the car we bought from them. Mike has answered all my questions about the car since we got it and has been super helpful with everything. This was my first time ever buying a car and they were great! They give you the lowest price around and the best price up front, they wont mess with you like other dealers will. They were honest and great with buying this car and we didn't feel forced or rushed which my husband loved about Lenz. Definitely buy from them if you can because they are the best and we plan on buying our future cars with them again. They even say that their prices are the best within 500 miles and that was definitely true! Even for the 2012 version of the car we bought with higher miles at other dealers were about $2,000-$4000 more than this car! Thanks Lenz!

Great Experience----Love the new truck!!!!!!!

by from Felch, Michigan |

We have to say that our experience in purchasing our new 2012 GMC 2500 HD diesel truck was pleasant and professional. My husband who is not computer literate found shopping on your web site convenient and could negotiate without a problem. We live in the Upper Peninsula and when we were ready to go the next step, we called and spoke with Paul Parent. He was very helpful in supplying any information we needed and answered any questions we had. Upon our arrival to test the truck, Paul had it up by the office for our convenience. After making the decision to purchase (and trade), the whole process was quick and easy. We would highly recommend Lenz when considering the purchase of a new vehicle. We would like to personally thank Paul for all his help, it was very much appreciated and the truck is ?sweet?!

Would recommend this dealer

by from Chesterton, In |

Find truck on line never went to the dealer never saw the truck before purchase. Found Paul and Sam to be excellent. They both answered all my questions and returned every phone call. Truck was delivered to my door and I was more then happy with the vehicle and the process. I was very cautious about buying this way (internet) but in the end worked out very well and would do it again. Their price was extremely competitive. only problem i had was with the title but that was my States BMV In fact the dealer was spot on with their instructions.

by from central wisconsin |

Automated Web trade in value ridiculously low. So low in fact I said -why bother with Lenz- and shopped somewhere else.

Just felt shady

by from Franklin, WI |

Brad is the typical "used car" salesman. I worked directly with him on my Duramax purchase. What was quoted to me on my trade in quickly changed once their service dept deemed it needed all these repairs, and then the trade in just dropped. They also had the window sticker "sale" price at one number. Yet when Brad drafted the purchase agreement he had the amount with the original listed "non-sale" price. If I would have to do it again...I would walk and find another truck elsewhere.