Lenz Truck Center

Used 866-347-3383

Wisconsin's #1 Truck Center

2012 Ford King Ranch

by from Bartlett, Illinois |

The entire process from sart to finish was worth the trip. I live 175 miles from Lenz. I found the website ez to navigate, excellant communication, and fast and friendly service. We purchased a 2012 Ford King Ranch and are extremely happy. Our salesman Mike Buhler was great to work with and I would strongly recommend Lenz Truck to all.

F-250 Purchase - GREAT Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

By far the best vehicle buying experience I've had. I just read over some of the reviews here, and I have to say the one's that are negative seem (a) grossly out of tune with my experience and (b) stemming from some strong bias against common industry practices. I'll start with the later: - Large volume dealers like Lenz have close ties with lenders. Welcome to business in the USA. Does it benefit them? Of course it does, but it also benefits you as a customer. I got a loan offer through one of Lenz' network of lenders, and I took it because it was an outstanding loan. I could've gone with my own credit union, but for what? They weren't going to beat it (or beat it by much that matters when you do the math), so why get in an uproar over a good deal being handed to me? The deal was there, it was good, it was ready to go and very convenient all things told (more on that later). - Anyone buying a used vehicle has to check it out first and understand that absent a major misrepresentation of what is being sold, you're buying USED equipment. My truck is a 2011 F-250, and I looked it over pretty well. Rusty bumper? Nope - and I knew that before I purchased it because I crawled under it to look. Seriously people, do your homework on a used vehicle and don't blame the dealer when your used vehicle ends up being used. Now on to my experience. WOW! Talk about helpful and convenient. I live in Chicago, and I went all the way to Lenz because they had a huge selection, had one in particular that was exactly what I was looking for, and finally had the best price within a 200 mile radius. So they don't negotiate well?...no kidding, but at a solid $4K less than any local dealership in my area for a comparable truck I wasn't complaining at all (we're back to that: "Do your homework and know what's a deal and what isn't before you talk to any salesman."). I got a smoking deal on a truck that turned out better than I was hoping to get (this one was exactly what I wanted, but it came with some modest perks on top of it). Now the convenience - partly this is due to their customer service and partly due to their capacities. Lenz was able to process my Illinois tax, title, and plates right there without me having to hit the IL DMV for it all. So it was literally a one-stop-shopping experience. You get the insane selection, the robust service capacity, and the loan all in one swift deal. BTW, my loan officer was not pushy at all (in fact I found him quite candid). As for the service, Marty Krepsky was my salesman. He was great. I came in late, literally 5-minutes within closing and he stayed late to take care of me. Then when I came back a week later to pick up the truck (long story on why the delay), I did it to him again. Both he and the loan officer stayed late, even the front desk lady stayed late and it was never anything but a welcoming pleasure to have them take care of the deal. Seriously, they were REALLY friendly and helpful. I've got a friend who has recently gotten in the market for a truck. I'm strongly recommending Lenz to him.

They got me out of a HUGE Dilema !

by from Appleton, WI |

In April we decided to trade off a 2013 Dodge Dart and get a decent sized truck to pull a Travel Trailer. I had purchased the Dart in October 2012 following a Bankruptcy, and was paying 22.9% interest on it. When we went to Lenz Truck, we had already been to 3 other New Car & Truck Dealers in our area. They (the other Dealers) all made excuses why they couldn't help us... to trade our 2013 Dodge Dart with just over 16,000 miles on it, and in Pristine Condition, for a New Truck. NOTE: I knew I'd loose about $8,500.00 on the Dart, because the Midwest Dodge Dealers had New 2013 and 2014 Darts that Never Sold! Not to mention the 2015's were coming in September! So we emailed Brad Lenz about our plan to trade our Dart for a Large Travel Trailer pulling F-150. Brad had called me twice that day to get some of his questions answered... about our 'situation'. In the last call Brad said... "WE WILL FIND A WAY TO HELP YOU FOLKS" !!! Because of my 'Credit Rating'... even though I was never 'past due' on ANY PAYMENT since my Bankruptcy... Brad Lenz said... "You really challenged me"! We knew it would take a 'Small Miracle' but had faith that if anybody could help us, Brad Lenz would !! And he did ! We started on a Thursday with Brad, and the following Monday we drove out of Lenz Truck Center with a 2011 Ford F-150 Lariat with a 6.2 Liter Gas Engine... 'it can do 0 to 60 in 6.2 seconds by the way'. We were ELATED to say the least, and the very next week we traded our Chevy Luxury Van 'even-up' for a 31.5' Travel Trailer !!! The F-150 did an OUTSTANDING JOB pulling our Trailer from WI Rapids, WI back to Appleton, WI where we live. I'd recommend Lenz Truck Center to ANYONE who needs a Truck, or who has Financial Challenges like we did. We're both Disabled and on a 'Fixed Income'... but now we can live out some of our DREAMS !! Thank You Brad Lenz, and the ENTIRE STAFF at Lenz Truck Center. Carl & Trina in Appleton, WI

Not a good dealer

by from Fond du lac WI |

I stopped in to lens and found the sales associate rude and not helpful. I tried to use the web site and found an annoying pop up that wanted me to chat or call them. It would not let me view anything. Terrible website. I do not know how they stay in business if this is the type of service they provide.

Very Happy

by from Belle Fourche, SD |

We live a long ways from Lenz. Western SD to be exact. We did our dealing over the phone/email. They even had our truck shipped to us. We are very happy with it! Great experience! We'll definetely be coming back!

Exceeded Expectations

by from Los Angeles, CA |

After spending a great deal of time and effort locally looking for a tow vehicle I came across Lenz Truck Center and found an F-350 DRW fitting my needs. I inquired about the truck and Brad Lenz replied immediately and answered all my questions. Living on the opposite side of the states I had a fair amount of questions and concerns. Working with Brad was great and the time he spent addressing every issue was top notch. The entire process was straight forward and since it was a great deal upfront we were able to move forward with the purchase without the haggling and games. Brad was extremely accommodating to my lender?s needs, my inspector and the delivery of the vehicle. Having made the purchase sight unseen and from almost 2000 miles away the vehicle was received as stated in the description and per the photos provided. In addition to my purchase the entire process exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Lenz Truck Center to anyone looking for a great product, fair price and incredible service and that is the reasoning for a 5 star rating and why I will recommend them to my family and friends.

Never Again!

by from Waupaca WI |

Son purchased a F150 truck! After getting it home, found out bumper was All rusty! Called them said sorry, nothing they can do!

Straight to the Point

by from Madison, WI |

I had done a lot of research on a small SUV. After several months of researching and test driving, I decided on the 2013 Toyota Rav4 Limited. I then started searching within a 250 mile radius of Dane County. I located the exact vehicle (except for exterior color but not a deal breaker) at Lenz Auto. I did my research on the vehicle and company. I then called and was transferred to Ryan. I did not let him know that I had already done my research but everything I found on my own matched what Ryan told me. I asked him what fees would be included and he followed up with a screen shot of his transaction screen that showed me all the detail I asked for. I told him that I would like to drive the car and he invited me to come up and he would be there. A couple days later I arrived and asked for Ryan. I failed to get the other person's name but he called Ryan and I only waited a couple minutes. Ryan had already pulled the vehicle inside and it was ready to be driven. We got back and Ryan was with some other clients. He's a great multitasker because I think he was working with three different buyers at the same time. We again did not wait long to meet with Ryan in his office and he was straight to the point about the entire purchase. He said that Lenz Auto will match any price within a 500 mile radius which this vehicle had the best price. He took all my information, introduced me to finance and we were on our way with the new car! I would definitely go back here again!

2006 Dodge Charger SRT8

by from Lafayette, IN |

I recently purchased a Dodge Charger online and out of state. Sam Pegram was excellent to work with. The transaction was quick, and when ever there was a documentation issue he was quick to assist. I have had the car for over a month now, and I am very pleased! Ask for Sam if you want a good person, not just a salesman. Dan

Bought my 3rd vehicle from Lenz - very happy !

by from New london wis |

Once again Ryan and Dave did an excellent job for me . I recommend Lenz to people I know that are looking for a vehicle because of the friendly sales and quality of vehicles , thank you very much

Out of a bind

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

I recently purchased a f-150 from Sam at Lenz. I was dealt a bad hand in life that had me pinned in an unfavorable financial situation. I went to Lenz seeing if they would hear my story and help a guy out. And that they did. Sam asked which truck I was interested in. Since this was my first truck, he talked with me and helped me center in on what style and package I would like. I decided on a truck and then he sent me to Nic Treis. Their first attempt at financing didn't work out and I searched some connections I had with a local bank. While trying to figure out financing and waiting on return calls the truck I picked out was sold (which they had informed me ahead of time could happen). Although I was a little disappointed Sam and Nic never stopped working on helping me out. They asked if I could come in cause they had something worked out. When I arrived Sam handed me a set of keys and brought me out to the lot. He and Nic had worked a deal and got me approved for another truck that was almost identical to the one that missed out on. Sam told me to drive it and if I liked it, it was mine. Needless to say the truck was excellent. Nic had worked a deal that had gotten me financing I never thought could happen considering my situation. They heard my story and vouched for me ( including Brad Lenz) with the bank. I did not feel pushed or cheated in anyway. I would most definitely purchase another vehicle from Lenz.