Luther Brookdale Mitsubishi

7235 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Center, MN 55429

New 888-290-3158 New 888-290-3158
Used 888-265-4383 Used 888-265-4383
Service 888-238-9157 Service 888-238-9157

Welcome to Luther Brookdale Mazda and Mitsubishi, Fair Value Priced Dealer, No Haggle, Competitively Priced.

Everything we were looking for

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My husband and I just bought a Mazda3 6 speed from Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi. Back 4ish years ago we bought a Mazda5 from them and we were happy with the experience. We did most of our shopping online so we knew what we wanted and about what it should cost before the first email with Eric Palmer, he got back to us fast every time and by the time we went in for a test drive we knew the deal we were going to get. Their financial dept got us set up with a loan and we are loving the new car.

Great service

by from Brooklyn Center, MN |

Great service, was helped right away. The process did not take longer than the expected time.

Great place to buy a new car!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was extremely pleased with the entire process of purchasing a new car. Chad made the process very smooth and non complicated. He took the time to show me how to use all the new technologies in my new Mazda. I also had a great experience with Jake, he kept the process of dealing with all the finance parts light hearted.

Awesome experience!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was very pleased with my experience today at the dealership. I worked with Ken Langham and Kellie Thielke, who were very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and had answers for all the questions I had, and offered advice on things I had not considered. Everyone at the dealership were friendly and helpful and I will definitely be recommending them to others in the future.

Overall good experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

I had a good experience at Luther Mazda Brookdale. Aside from a minor hiccup when I first came to test drive the car, the whole experience was smooth and easy. I was in and out faster than I expected and had no issues.

Amazing showroom with excellant staff and service

by from MINNEAPOLIS |

Charlie had been an amazing General Manager and he takes care of all the customers by providing great service and ensures that everyone in the showroom does the same. Mike Davis had been very nice, courteous sales man and understands customers' needs and provides best service. Support provided by Mike Zowhgi was very good. He was always there to look into all the queries. All these people went out of their way to help us deciding upon a car to buy. They were kind enough to let us take the car for an inspection by an external mechanic. We had a tough time deciding upon the car to purchase but they were patient and extremely cooperative. Finance team members Kellie and Dan were very quick in moving paper work really fast.

Great dealer!

by from Ramsey, MN |

I will be a loyal customer for a long time to come. Chad W and Dan N made it possible to get into a new vehicle. This is our 4th experience with Luther Brookdale Mitsubishi.

Great Experience

by from Plymouth MN |

From the moment I walked in, my wife and I were treated courteously and professionally. I have been buying cars for 40 years and this was by far the best experience and transaction I have ever experienced. Eric Palmer and Mike Zowhgi were great to deal with and made the transaction as smooth as can be.

Fantastic experience and great service!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

After numerous poor car buying experiences in the past, I once again walked into a new dealership in hopes of finding not only the right vehicle, but a team of people I could trust both during the buying process and the years after. Luther Brookdale proved to be that dealership! On a busy Saturday, I was greeted, welcomed and listened to as I filled Ashlee, my sales representative, in on my current car situation and what I was both looking and hoping for in a new vehicle. She not only was receptive to what I was saying, but asked questions, gave opinions and guidance, and truly wanted to make sure I left that day with exactly what I needed. A few hours later, I had traded in my old vehicle, leased the car I had researched and desired, and left not only a happy customer but a now committed client to the dealership and to Ashlee. As someone who has been extremely disappointed in the past at other dealerships, I can not speak highly enough of the team at Luther and of Ashlee. The follow up after purchase was much appreciated and I look forward to doing continued business with Ashlee.

Awesome dealership and friendly staff!

by from Grand Rapids, MN |

Excellent dealership with a friendly staff! The entire team made our purchase very easy and pleasant. No pressure from anyone, even after they drove to Green Bay to pick up a vehicle for us. We worked with Ashlee, and have nothing but great things to say about her. She also has been great after the sale to make sure we are satisfied with our purchase. We definitely plan to check with this dealership when shopping for future vehicles.