Luther Brookdale Mitsubishi

7235 Brooklyn Boulevard, Brooklyn Center, MN 55429

New 888-290-3158 New 888-290-3158
Used 888-265-4383 Used 888-265-4383
Service 888-238-9157 Service 888-238-9157

Welcome to Luther Brookdale Mazda and Mitsubishi, Fair Value Priced Dealer, No Haggle, Competitively Priced.

Everything we were looking for

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My husband and I just bought a Mazda3 6 speed from Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi. Back 4ish years ago we bought a Mazda5 from them and we were happy with the experience. We did most of our shopping online so we knew what we wanted and about what it should cost before the first email with Eric Palmer, he got back to us fast every time and by the time we went in for a test drive we knew the deal we were going to get. Their financial dept got us set up with a loan and we are loving the new car.

Great Experience

by from Plymouth MN |

From the moment I walked in, my wife and I were treated courteously and professionally. I have been buying cars for 40 years and this was by far the best experience and transaction I have ever experienced. Eric Palmer and Mike Zowhgi were great to deal with and made the transaction as smooth as can be.

Fantastic experience and great service!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

After numerous poor car buying experiences in the past, I once again walked into a new dealership in hopes of finding not only the right vehicle, but a team of people I could trust both during the buying process and the years after. Luther Brookdale proved to be that dealership! On a busy Saturday, I was greeted, welcomed and listened to as I filled Ashlee, my sales representative, in on my current car situation and what I was both looking and hoping for in a new vehicle. She not only was receptive to what I was saying, but asked questions, gave opinions and guidance, and truly wanted to make sure I left that day with exactly what I needed. A few hours later, I had traded in my old vehicle, leased the car I had researched and desired, and left not only a happy customer but a now committed client to the dealership and to Ashlee. As someone who has been extremely disappointed in the past at other dealerships, I can not speak highly enough of the team at Luther and of Ashlee. The follow up after purchase was much appreciated and I look forward to doing continued business with Ashlee.

Awesome dealership and friendly staff!

by from Grand Rapids, MN |

Excellent dealership with a friendly staff! The entire team made our purchase very easy and pleasant. No pressure from anyone, even after they drove to Green Bay to pick up a vehicle for us. We worked with Ashlee, and have nothing but great things to say about her. She also has been great after the sale to make sure we are satisfied with our purchase. We definitely plan to check with this dealership when shopping for future vehicles.

My Outlander

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I went to Luther Brookdale Maza Mitsubishi with the intention of getting a better understanding on what it would take for me to purchase a new Outlander. I had no intention of actually making the decision to purchase that day... Halloween to be exact. After the test drive, discussion, research, popcorn, sing along, etc. we had found the perfect Outlander that was ironically a pumpkin color... (Copper) seemed all to perfect. I was determined to not purchase a vehicle that day though.... so I told Josh I would be back on Monday to make my final decision. On my way out of the dealership I was made another offer... good for that day only... and was reminded that they closed a bit later, so I still had time.... I was true to myself and drove away from the dealership, know that I would be back on Monday and would make the decision. I got a couple of blocks away and pulled onto a side street. I decided that everything was just too perfect and it was silly to wait until Monday... so I turned around and put money down on my new pumpkin car! Everyone was so good to me and the experience was fantastic. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

A Pleasureable Experience

by from Wayzata, MN |

The car searching process is not high on my priority list but Eric Palmer made it actually a pleasureable experience. Thank you to this dealership and to Eric, specifically, for being so patient and helpful. I love my new CX5. MD

Great Dealership and a smooth buying process

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This is the third Mazda that I've gotten from this dealership; two purchases and most recently a lease for my son. The same sales person, Chad Walczak, has taken care of us each time. The process for leasing a Mazda 3 for our soon and shipping the car to him in Texas went very smoothly. Our friends and family can't believe the deal that we received on a 2016 Mazda 3. Everyone is so nice and supportive at Luther Brookdale Mazda!

Great experience

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

I bought my first car from Carhop as an only option (which I will never ever ever refer anyone to). I was in desperate need of a new car while being turned down every where for not enough credit. i decided to try Luther because I loved the way they ran their garage. I dealt with Josh through the whole process. He was immediate to help me, was very detailed in paying attention to my needs in a vehicle and my need payment wise. Everyone at Luther worked very hard to get me in a vehicle that day but with no luck. I figured it would end there but to my surprise the next evening Josh was in contact with me to verify my requirements of a vehicle and emailed me a few options. The next day I walked in, spent a couple of hours and left with my 2013 Kia Soul. Everyone went above and beyond to get me in a vehicle that worked for me as well as was within my payment range. Josh made me feel 100% comfortable and made the 1st dealership e perience a great one. I have had a few problems and questions (none of which where Luther's fault) and everyone jumped through hoops to get everything taken care of for me instead of me stressing and fumbling my way through it when it comes time for me to upgrade, Josh will be the first person I go to.

Great experience working with Chad

by from Burnsville, MN |

Chad was easy to work with and the buying process was pain-free. I enjoyed how he worked to meet my needs and didn't try to convince me to buy something I didn't want or need. He worked to make me and my husband happy with our purchase to replace a lost 2015 CX5 from a total loss accident. I'm so happy to be in a new 2016 CX5

Couldn't have been easier

by from Minneapolis MN |

Mike Davis (sales) was a delight to work with. He answered all our questions and gave us a few tips beyond them. Dan (finance) was equally pleasant and helpful. All told, we were there about two hours and drove away the happy owners of the car we came in to see.