Hutchens Chevrolet

Service 866-692-1942

The Chevrolet Authority Since 1921

Give Hutchens a Visit!

by from Newport News, VA |

My experience with Hutchens not only lead to my wife and I pruchasing one vehicle for my wife, we returned a week later to purchase one for myself as well. From the moment we first walked on the lot we knew Hutchens was right for us. Mark, from sales, is an amazing car salesman. He greeted us shortly after we arrived but when we told him we were just looking he did something I had never seen a car salesman do. He left us alone! He retreated to the show room where he remotely unlocked cars we were looking at. When we had questions he quickly came out to answer them and then left us to it. When we decided to make the purchase a few days later Brian Hutchens treated us as if we were members of his own family. They didn't push at any time, not for extra bells and whistles or anything. To Brian, Mark and Billy- Thank you for making us feel so comfortable by getting to know us as people not just customers. I've never felt so at ease while making such a purchase. To anyone in the Newport News area looking to buy a car- Go to Hutchens and see what I mean, you will not regret it.

A good experience, overall.

by from Hampton, VA |

Purchased a used car. No normal person likes the whole haggling process. Yes there was some give and take (they gave more, as far as I could tell). Good interaction, no real pressure to "buy today". I came up a bit on my base price, they waived a few fees, threw in some oil changes. Nothing earth shattering. Once the price was set, the financing was a cakewalk; probably took ten minutes once I selected a financial institution. Only gripe, the final cleaning and detailing prior to my pickup couple of days later was lackluster. No real effort put forth. Otherwise, the folks at the dealer were pleasant enough to tolerate for a couple of hours.