Martin Chevrolet

23505 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505

New 888-409-1044
Used 866-414-5598
Service 866-495-8610

Martin Goes the Extra Mile!

Martin Chevy

by from L.A. |

My wife and I have bought 3 Chevy's from this dealer over the years. We have been pleased with the buying process. There's no haggling. Also, the service department has been great. I recommend this dealer.

he went the extra mile

by from torrance ca |

I just cant believe how skillful of a salesman Brian Lima is. See i went in looking for a 2015 chevy malibu and came out with exactly that. The exact color and trim but the point is that im one of those buyers who search around and homework prices but for some odd reason Lima knew exactly what to do. He asked me a couple of questions and all i remember was signing papers with no money down and payments as low as "low" just like he said. Thank you Lima and Martin Chevrolet for making my car buying experience fast easy and professional.

First new car

by from Los Angeles |

We went to several dealers before we went to Martin Chevrolet, we still weren't ready to buy but after the process was explained I decided to jump on the deal. Thanks to Bryan for making everything so easy and pain free.

Got a new silverado!

by from Torrance , ca |

Young kid named Bryan helped me real nice, knew his stuff and helped me find the right silverado. Definitely Will Send Everyone I Know To him.

by from La Mirada Ca |

Luis was very helpful ,respected my time and took care of us in and out ,Thank you everyone over at the martin family.We will deffinetly come back for our next vehicle

I love my camaro!

by from Palos Verdes |

I purchased my first car here a year ago. I was not 100%, I was nervous and confused since I've never bought a car in my life. I wanted a camaro and Evelyn was amazing she helped me find exactly what I wanted. She was very patient with me, and my parents loved how she handled all of our process. It was really awesome and she is a girl so it made it fun. I love my car and I recommend this place!

I love my camaro!

by from Palos Verdes |

Easy purchase

by from Torrance , ca |

I recently purchased a new car and was very happy with the process .the sales woman Evelyn was very helpful and made sure I got what I wanted.'my fancy has all bought cars from this dealership & all satisfied with their purchases.

The one that goes the extra mile

by from Torrance, ca |

Was greeted by a young woman named Evelyn. She wasn't pushy and she wasn't irrited about how long I was taking. When I told her I was looking to get a truck she went the extra mile on making sure I was happy and satisfied before I left. Ended up purchasing a 2014 Silverado with the my link feature. She ended up calling me a couple days after to see how everything was never expected that from a car saleswoman I didn't think they did that. In the future I will make sure I go back to her when I feel ready to buy my second car. Car sales people should be more energetic and outgoing like she is. I would recommend her all the time.

Select a different dealer

by from Forest Hill |

This dealer does not answer their phones. You are sent to a recording and if youmdo get through they do not return calls with your questions.

no response to request for pricing

by from la, ca |

no credible response to request for pricing - "come on down and we'll give you a good deal"