RK Toyota Scion

(4.7) 3 Reviews

2301 West Mercury Boulevard, Hampton, VA 23666

Excellent Sales and Service!!

by from Carrollton, VA |

We had to trade in our 16yr. old Sienna and the salespeople there were extremely helpful and nice! They were able to meet our tight budget and we got a very nice 2007 Vibe for a really great price. We absolutely love the car! There were minor fixes that I wanted done and they were more than happy to do it for me and even lent me a car to use until the Vibe was ready. I could not ask for a better service or experience. We did have some problems with the service dept. prior to trading in our van, BUT the dealership owner/manager resolved the problem quickly and went above and beyond my satisfaction that proved yet again why we have always remained loyal to Toyota RK. We will not hesitate to continue to use their service again. I would highly recommend dealing with RK in Hampton, VA. I guarantee you will be pleased when you leave after conducting any kind of business with them!!

It Was Quick and Easy

by from Hampton, VA |

I was working around the corner and as I drove past, I saw the Matrix. It was for my youngest daughter. The salesperson made the sale pretty quick, which is what I like. He was polite. Financing was great, It was quick and easy. I see you on TV all the time. It's running great. We have four Toyotas right now, seven if you count the trucks. I would say we're Toyota people. My experience was pretty good.

Everyone Treated Us Like Kings

by from Hampton, VA |

My sister bought a car here, so I thought I would try it out. She bought her car in 2011. The salesman did very well, very well; he was right there, answered all our questions and made sure everything was ready to go with the new car. How can I say the finance office was excellent, but it really was. Everybody treated us like kings. I would and have recommended these guys to quite a few people actually., I love the car., That's all Ican say about it is that I love it.!!!