Wynne Ford-Volvo

1020 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

New 866-647-2691 New 866-647-2691
Used 866-645-8373 Used 866-645-8373
Service 866-213-3739 Service 866-213-3739

The Wynne Big Advantage means "Tires For Life".

Great Customer Service

by from Hampton, VA |

I had an amazing time from test driving my (yes, now it's mine!) new car and up to receiving the keys! I will definitely recommend Wynne to anyone I know! Thank you guys!

Review

by from Hampton,Va |

Responded quickly to resolve issues with my 2010 Sport Trac. Staff was extremely helpful, friendly and professional

top of the line

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

2016 Fusion. Top notch from start to finish. Staff excellent.

Two New tires but one flat

by from Hampton, Virginia |

I came in a little early for my scheduled Maintence but late (4pm) in the day, Bob got me two new tires and out the door the same day. Then on Monday, Dave took care of a flat tire in no time! Fast Lane indeed!

My new 2016 Ford Explorer Limited

by from Windsor, VA |

This was the easiest and most straight forward vehicle purchase that I have ever experienced, not to mention that everyone at the dealership was very nice and personable. Since this is the first brand new vehicle that I have purchased in 15 years, I was a little apprehensive about having a car payment again, getting "taken in" and not really getting what I truly wanted. I had already gone to the dealership once before and driven the vehicle of my choosing, but I had not made a commitment to the purchase. I did some research, opted to use my USAA car buying service and went in "armed" with as much information about details and pricing that I could possibly find. Well, I had little to fear as the process started with Mr. Mike May as my certified USAA dealer representative. Mr. May introduced me to Mr. David Kochersperger, GSM, knowing that he would be the best person to help me get started as I would be "building" the vehicle that I wanted to purchase. David and I danced a little around the price, because I am well aware that no dealership would willingly sell vehicles so far below invoice as to operate in the red annually. I also know that I could have purchased my vehicle for less at a competitor, but they did not offer the extras that come with a Wynne Ford purchase...like the Wynne Advantage. I believe that this is a great selling point. At the end of our conversation I was happy with the price and David ordered my vehicle. It was an agonizing eight weeks before I could take possession, but it was TOTALLY worth the wait!! :) During my wait I had contacted Mr. Patrick McDonough, my sales rep. to find out if there was any paperwork that I could prepare ahead of time so that I wouldn't have to wait for hours on the day of delivery. He was happy to help and accommodate me with this request and had everything ready to go when he called me with the exciting news that my vehicle was on the lot and waiting for me. Once there Patrick had all of the documents ready for me to sign, which only took 20 minutes or so, which was very nice. Then Ms. Michelle Lawrence assisted me with the "protection plan" extras as I waited my turn for the finance office. The finance office is always the "wild card" in these proceedings, but Mr. Jim Gordon had me in and out as fast as his processor could spit out the mile of paperwork that required my signatures. Once all of that was out of the way, Patrick walked me around my new vehicle, set up all of the bells and whistles and thanked me again for choosing Wynne Ford. Keys in hand, I was on the road with a smile. :) I am happy to say that I am the proud owner of a 2016 Explorer Limited with more "trimmings" than I have ever had before on a vehicle. Even now, a month later, I am grinning from ear to ear as I drive my SUV. Super Happy!! I have not yet had the pleasure, of using the Wynne Advantage and Service Department, but I hope that it will be as delightful as was the purchase. Thank you everyone in the Wynne Ford family!

Awesome team at Wynne Ford

by from Hampton, Va |

My wife and I are so pleased with the staff at Wynne that my wife has changed her mind on what she is going to buy next year. She wanted a Sonata, but will now buy a Wynne vehical. Marvin Smith, the finance team, and the lady that has called to make sure we are satisfied have been nothing but SUPERIOR to anyone we have dealt with over the past 15 years. We WILL refer our friends!!!!!

Awesome Experience

by from Yorktown, VA |

2006 Ford F150 Fx4 - Service was excellent, especially Rich Marchese. He followed through on all his promises and made the experience of buying a used vehicle actually pleasurable. A shout out to AO is the service garage also...he was very professional.

Wynne Quicklane

by from smithfield, VA |

My experience was absolutely stressless. I was informed the entire time on what was going on with my vehicle.

Wynne Ford-Volvo responded to this review

April 13, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Ahmad. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Customer Service Excellence

by from Hampton, Virginia |

I went to buy a car at a different auto place that morning and never got greeted by anyone. At the suggestion of my friend I pulled into Wynne Ford and was eager to look at the Transits near the back. I stopped by a Escape on the way and fell in love. Was greeted by an office person who sent a salesman straight to me. David Archie took me under his wing and put me in a ride that I am showing off to others. Very attentive and relaxing to work with, I have already recommended him to others. I am a proud member of the Ford Family!

Wynne Ford-Volvo responded to this review

March 27, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Wynne Ford. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Mr.Paul Dougherty

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

My wife brought our truck in for servicing and she was very happy with the way she way treated and the way our truck was treated and since she's HAPPY we are all happy Thank You Paul Dougherty