Hampton Chevrolet Mazda

1073 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

New 888-348-5514 New888-348-5514
Used 888-232-1231 Used888-232-1231
Service 888-429-3381 Service 888-429-3381

Better service, better value AND a better warranty. Hampton Chevrolet Mazda... truly The Better Way To Buy

Total Experience Was Great!

by from Hampton, Va |

I really liked Shane my salesman, he was the determining factor in my fiancÚ and I purchasing from your dealership.

GreatExperience

by from Smithfield, VA |

Friendly and efficient service with great support staff in the waiting room.

Service Team

by from Hampton, VA |

The service team worked me into their busy schedule and completed the service in a very short time. They then took the time to listen to an issue that had arisen separately from the reason I went in, helped me know what had to be done, ordered the parts and will complete the work as soon as they come in. Very reassuring.

Great Experience

by from Hampton, VA |

Everyone from the general sales manager, our salesman Alex, and the finance person were very friendly, patient, and answered our questions. We didn't think we could actually get a new car right now, but the leasing option made it affordable. We are very happy with our choice. The safety features, comfort, and handling by far are top notch and really made the choice easy. I'd like to thank everyone for the time they spent with us!

Straight forward car purchase, Service Excellent

by from Hampton |

No problems, they addressed my concerns in a polite and professional manner. Very satisfied with Hampton Chevrolet Service and Sales Deptmants

great service

by from Hampton VA |

I had bring in My 08 suburban in for some repairs and new tires. Phil Stallings and the Green Team did another outstanding job and completed all the repairs in very timely manner. Hampton Chevy always does a great job for me whether I am purchasing a vehicle or getting service and repairs

Our great 2015 Tahoe buying experience!

by from Norfolk, VA |

We can't say enough good things about our buying experience at Hampton Chevrolet. We knew what we wanted and Dustin Edmonds, the GM, made sure we got it! Our salesman, Reece Johnson, was a true professional. He made sure that we knew every detail of the car we were purchasing and that he would always be available to us if a question or concern should ever arise. If you are in the market for a new Chevrolet or pre-owned vehicle, Hampton Chevrolet should be at the top of your list to visit. Even if you think they do not have the vehicle you are looking for, stop by and give them a shot. The vehicle we purchased from Hampton Chevrolet wasn't sitting on their lot. They brought the vehicle in from another dealership to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Thank you Hampton Chevrolet!

Toatlly UNEXPECTED

by from Smithfield, Virginia |

WOW. What a great experience. Alex, Justin, Patrick and Dustin went above and beyond what I expected in assisting me in the purchase of my NEW 2016 Silverado 2500. Needless to say that upon finishing up the paperwork with Dustin, I had pushed the edge of the envelope with each of them. I feel VERY confident that I will continue to receive EXCELLENT service and support during my travels with Hampton Chevrolet & Alex Hockaday. New 2016 Silverado Owner Southern Gentleman of Leisure

I Love this Truck!

by from Hampton, Va |

Reese Johnson and the Hampton Chevrolet Team has done it again! They got me out of my 2013 Silverado LT into a 2015 Silverado LTZ within $100 of what I was paying, and I Love this Truck!

Excellence experience at Hampton Chevrolet

by from Troy New York |

Everything when very smoothly. I was in and out in one day. The sale team was very good and very knowledgeable about the several vehicle. that I was looking at. They answer any and all question that I had no matter how simple they may be and how confused I was. I'm from New York so everything thing is overcomplicated and confusing there. The sale person was very help and stayed late to help me finish the process from buying the car to finishing up with getting the car insured. I would recommend this dealership to any person who ask me "where should I go to a car?".