Hampton Chevrolet Mazda

1073 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

New 888-348-5514 New 888-348-5514
Used 888-232-1231 Used 888-232-1231
Service 888-429-3381 Service 888-429-3381

Better service, better value AND a better warranty. Hampton Chevrolet Mazda... truly The Better Way To Buy

Total Experience Was Great!

by from Hampton, Va |

I really liked Shane my salesman, he was the determining factor in my fiancÚ and I purchasing from your dealership.

Our great 2015 Tahoe buying experience!

by from Norfolk, VA |

We can't say enough good things about our buying experience at Hampton Chevrolet. We knew what we wanted and Dustin Edmonds, the GM, made sure we got it! Our salesman, Reece Johnson, was a true professional. He made sure that we knew every detail of the car we were purchasing and that he would always be available to us if a question or concern should ever arise. If you are in the market for a new Chevrolet or pre-owned vehicle, Hampton Chevrolet should be at the top of your list to visit. Even if you think they do not have the vehicle you are looking for, stop by and give them a shot. The vehicle we purchased from Hampton Chevrolet wasn't sitting on their lot. They brought the vehicle in from another dealership to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Thank you Hampton Chevrolet!

Toatlly UNEXPECTED

by from Smithfield, Virginia |

WOW. What a great experience. Alex, Justin, Patrick and Dustin went above and beyond what I expected in assisting me in the purchase of my NEW 2016 Silverado 2500. Needless to say that upon finishing up the paperwork with Dustin, I had pushed the edge of the envelope with each of them. I feel VERY confident that I will continue to receive EXCELLENT service and support during my travels with Hampton Chevrolet & Alex Hockaday. New 2016 Silverado Owner Southern Gentleman of Leisure

I Love this Truck!

by from Hampton, Va |

Reese Johnson and the Hampton Chevrolet Team has done it again! They got me out of my 2013 Silverado LT into a 2015 Silverado LTZ within $100 of what I was paying, and I Love this Truck!

Excellence experience at Hampton Chevrolet

by from Troy New York |

Everything when very smoothly. I was in and out in one day. The sale team was very good and very knowledgeable about the several vehicle. that I was looking at. They answer any and all question that I had no matter how simple they may be and how confused I was. I'm from New York so everything thing is overcomplicated and confusing there. The sale person was very help and stayed late to help me finish the process from buying the car to finishing up with getting the car insured. I would recommend this dealership to any person who ask me "where should I go to a car?".

Top quality service from Kelly with the Blue Team.

by from Hampton, VA |

Kelly, with the blue team, has provided excellent customer service. She has always found a way to schedule my service appointments around my difficult schedule. I really appreciate her kindness and patience. Lea.

March 2015 Service

by from Newport News, Va. |

Jim Goslee is my trusted service writer and has been since I purchased my vehicle. I would not think of taking my vehicle to any other dealer than Hampton Chevrolet. I receive great service and a reasonable price.

in and out

by from suffolk va |

came in for oil change and was in and out in no time. everything was done professionally and correct. what a great place to have my car serviced . Chris Corey did a great job!

Purchase of new truck

by from Hampton, Virginia |

Reese Johnson was first class and most accomodating to deal with on the purchase of my new truck. He has given me excellent customer service and follow-up on everything he said he would do. I will recommend him and Hampton Chevrolet to all m friends looking for a new vehicle in the future!!!!

Used car purchase

by from Hampton VA |

I purchased a used Corvette from salesman Reese Johnson. The dealership had the car I wanted. We worked on the deal Reese was very knowledgably and professional in all aspect of the sale. Dustin Edmonds finalized the deal and Paul London got us great financing terms on the loan. I have purchased several vehicles from Hampton Chevrolet and the all the folks there are great, friendly, courteous, and professional. I will most definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future