Mitchell Allen Motor Co

141 Mendel Parkway, Montgomery, AL 36117

Used 334-244-9175

Greatest Car Dealer in Montgomery

by from Deatsville, Alabama |

My wife and I have bought no less than 7 vehicles from Mitchell Allen in the past 12 years. Mr. Allen and Jesse have have always treated us like part of their family from the moment we first set foot on the lot. There have been a couple of times we had an issue with a vehicle, but they have always gone way above the level of service expected when dealing with a car lot. There is not a dealer in town that will give you the old time, down home treatment that you will receive from them. In today's world it is hard to get the service you expect for such a major purchase, you will not be disappointed if you choose to do business with this company.

August 2, 2014

Thanks for your continued business and we are always here for you.

AAA experience!!!!

by from Montgomery, AL |

Mitchell and Jesse went far beyond anyone's expectations helping our son with his newly purchased truck this week. This defines their success as a car dealership through the years. We will continue to tell our friends and contacts what a relaxing experience we have always had when buying a vehicle from Mitchell Allen Motor Co.

April 23, 2014

Thanks for your business.

A+++ Rating!

by from Montgomery Al 36109 |

We bought a 2009 Toyota Tacoma from Mr. Allen and his son n law and overall was the best service I have ever gotten. We drove the truck and loved it! The process was easy and in no stress environment. They went over and above to make sure we were happy with the truck. I would recommend this dealership over anyone in Montgomery and will buy another vehicle from them in the future. We love you Mr. Allen.

April 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing us to help in your automobile purchase.

Great Service

by from Montgomery |

I have bought 5 cars and have had great service with each purchase.

April 23, 2014

Again thank you for buying from us again. We do appreciate your loyalty.

satisfied customer

by from Montgomery, Al |

It was very easy to work with them. They made the process easy and stress free.

April 23, 2014

We always try to make your buying decision as easy as we can. Thanks again for your business.

Poor Business Practices at Mitchell Allen

by from Coffeeville,Al |

I had saw a car that I liked that Mitchell Allen had on cars.com. When I was contacted by a salesperson, I requested photos. After receipt of the pictures I told him I wanted to come see the car. He said that sounded good, but never responded to my request as to when I could come. Since it was a 3 hour trip,I wanted to make sure it was still there before I drove that far. I was tied up in a meeting,so my daughter called the dealership. The salesman I had been talking to wasn't in so she talked to Mr. Allen. He told her that he was holding the car for someone else. They had until noon the next day to get the money. When they didn't get the money by noon, Mr Allen called my daughter back. After I found someone to cover the rest of my shift for me, my daughter called Mr. Allen back and told him that we were on the way. She told him that we would be there between 3pm and 4pm. At 2pm, after my daughter had driven for over an hour and I had rearranged my schedule,Mr Allen called back and told us that there was no need for us to come. The other people had got the money, just 2 hours late. I can't understand how he could hold the car for 24 hours for them but couldn't hopld it long enough for us to get there. I'm just glad I didn't buy anything from this disreputable dealer.

April 16, 2013

We are sorry you had a poor experience and want to work with you to determine a resolution. Please contact us so we can help.