Rosen Mazda of Waukegan

Used 888-202-2934
Service 888-405-4246

Clean, friendly

by from Fox Lake, IL |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Establishment was very clean.

Amazing service!!

by from Mundelein |

I have been going to this dealership for years. I have bought at least 5 different cars/suv's and every time was pleasant. Omar, Pauly and Brian are the best to work with! They make everything straight forward and easy. They really go the extra mile to make their customers happy and want to return! Thanks guys!!!

Great service, fast comunication

by from Gurnee, IL |

Got a flat tire on Saturday early morning. It was side wall puncture so it couldn't be repaired. Waited for the store to open and called Tony. Withing 10 min he called me back with price and exact time of arrival. The tire was supposed to be deliver on Monday 3:30. I was nicely surprised that they even knew the time. I dropped the car on Saturday and they called me back on Monday around 2PM that the car is ready ahead of schedule. The only con was that they didn't have available loaner but given the short notice I don't blame them. Great experience.

No pressure

by from kenosha, wi |

I bought a 2015 mazda 6 from Rosen Mazda. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had at any dealership. I worked with the internet Manager Charles and the GM Scott. Very nice, they didn't pressure me into buying when I was there. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Unresponsive, don't care if they sell you a car

by from Gurnee |

I sent an inquiry through cars.com and never heard from Rosen Mazda of Waukegan. After 2 business days with no response I decided to stop by (not far out of my way) and see if the cars I was interested in were available. One was, and after 20 minutes of looking for the keys, I just asked if I could see the car and would be happy to come back later to test drive once the keys were found. The exterior of the car was covered in a thick layer of dust and was parked in the back of thier lot. Another 2 business days pass and no call saying the keys were found. I called and was told my salesman was out and would call me back. Nothing for several hours so I called again because I wanted to look at the car that weekend. The second time I was told the keys had been found so I made an appointment to see the car that night. When I arrived to see the car, it was pulled out front right in front of the main doors, still covered in dust. My salesman had left for the night, but at least he had told someone I was coming. Nobody really cared if they sold me that car. I have no interest in ever looking at another car offered by this dealership.

Very disappointed

by from prairie view, il |

I called the dealership to inquire about a used vehicle before coming.. I asked over the phone if the vehicle was in good condition or had any mechanical issues and was told everything was in good shape. I went the next day was told by the salesman the four wheel drive did not work on the vehicle ... overall I was very upset I was not told this ahead of time before spending my time driving out there after asking if anything major was wrong with the truck... very misleading.