Hawkinson Nissan Kia

5513 Miller Circle Dr., Matteson, IL 60443

New 888-340-2717
Used 888-211-9309
Service 877-697-8519

24/7 SERVICE HELP LINE! EZ PRICE NO HASSLE!

Great job

by from Harlan |

Service is always prompt and courteous. They have a great waiting area with complimentary drinks. All service is done quickly and I've never had a problem with any work done here. They do great job!! I recommend EVERYBODY to buy car from them.Thank you, guys for everything!!

Great staff

by from Olympia Fields, IL. |

Hawkinson Nissan will get my business from now on. The staff is friendly and extremely professional. Bought a new Maxima from them. The process was seamless.

great salesman poor service department

by from palos,il |

Worked with a great salesman who went out of his way to help me get the sorento i wanted. But then came the problem when i wanted to add a feature to the vehicle in your kia service department. First of all i didnt get my kia back when promised which was a tuesday. Then was told it would be done friday. I get a call friday saying they painted my added feature the wrong color.i was very disappointed that they had my vechicle for 4 days and it just sat their. I was told that the insaller would come to my house the following week when my feature was ready to be installed. I thanked the person who called me from your service department and said i would appreciate that. When i went to pick up my vehicle i was told that since it was there fault that my vehicles added feature that i wanted wasnt done and that i had gotten the run around that they were not going to charge me for this feature i wanted installed. The installer came to my home the following Tuesday and installe d my sensors and ended up cracking a plastic part on my kia but said he ordered me the new part that he damaged, and i said that was fine. I then get a call a couple hours after the installer left my home which was from the service department, from hawkinson kia, which was the same person that told me they WERE NOT going to charge me for the feature i wanted, and then asked me if i would pay 200 dollars. And then changed her story about saying she didn't promise me that they would not charge me. I told her no i wouldn't pay for it since i was told by her earlier that there would be no charge. By the way, i had my paperwork from when i went and picked up my car, (that sat there for 4 days and wasnt done), that showed there would be no charge. She then had a nasty attitude with me and hung up. Sorry but after you tell me no charge and i have proof of it, because it was there error, your gonna call me 4 days later and ask if i would pay half of the price of the feature. Also when i bought the car and met with the finance guy he gave me a discounted price for the extended 8 yr warrenty, which i accepted. The next day when i was looking over my paperwork i noticed he charged me 99.00 dollars more, so i called him and questioned him about it and he changed his story about the quote he gave me and said he couldnt change it since it was already in the contract. My husband, daughter and myself all heard him say he would charge me 1,200 for the warrenty, NOT $ 1,.299. Will definitely recommend buying a car from Hawkinson but will not recommend the service department and you need to check your paperwork very carefully before leaving.

Awesome

by from Lansing, IL |

On March 14, 2015 I just made my third purchase from Hawkinson for my third Altima. This is a dealership that I will continue to do business with as well recommend to all who are in the market for a new car. When I first started the relationship with Hawkinson I did not have the best of credit and even with that obstacle they were still able to finance me for my vehicle. Now today credit is no issue so why not continue to shop at a business who said yes when others said no. The staff at Hawkinson are awesome. They make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase and that you purchase the vehicle that fits your budget. So for me and my household we will be customers of Hawkinson Nissan for life.

Great overall

by from matteson il |

Great Service, Great Process, Great Employees!

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience at Hawkinson-Nissan was wonderful overall. I would recommend anyone here for a purchase. From my first phone call to a week after my purchase, these professionals continued to check up on me and make sure everything I needed was provided. I was able to call and make an appointment at my initial phone call and received a courteous reminder the day of my appointment. Their focus here was to get me what I wanted but to make sure I was within the budget that I had set for myself, rather than selling me something just to make a sale. They educated me on things I had no knowledge of, made me aware of all my benefits, and offered me with a plan that saves me money on my interest while also increasing my credit score. These professionals were very friendly (not over-friendly or pushy), genuine, and transparent, especially Taijah. You will not be disappointed be highly satisfied here at Hawkinson-Nissan. ;)

Awesome buying experience!!!

by from Matteson, IL |

I really enjoyed the buying process at Hawkinson Nissan. The Salesperson and manager were both professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them.

GREAT DEALERSHIP !

by from ST. JOHN,IN |

NO PRESSURE JUST PLEASURE. JACK THE SALESMAN/LEASE MGR. WAS MORE THAN HELPFUL. ASK FOR JACK REGAN HE IS THE BEST. S.L.

Hawkinson Nissan is a great place to car shop.....

by from Matteson, IL. |

Hawkinson is a great place to car shop and they are loyal to there customer needs. Also, they have awesome Salesman and Finanical services department!!!!! Shop Today!!!!

Great service

by from Frankfort, IL |

Rich Brown was our sales person. He was great to work with. Very friendly and patient. Would highly recommend him to others looking to buy a car from Hawkinson Kia.

Amazing service!!

by from Midlothian il |

My experience was excellent!! I knew what I was looking for and my sales person Nick was extremely helpful. He had me in and out I record time. I couldn't have asked for anything better and easier. My next car will be from them too!! Thanks again Nick and Kia!!