Hawkinson Nissan

5513 Miller Circle Dr., Matteson, IL 60443

New 888-340-2717
Used 888-211-9309
Service 877-697-8519

1.5k BELOW INVOICE ON NEW VEHICLES, 0% APR ON USED, 300K ENGINE GUARANTEE & 24/7 SERVICE HELP LINE

Great job

by from Harlan |

Service is always prompt and courteous. They have a great waiting area with complimentary drinks. All service is done quickly and I've never had a problem with any work done here. They do great job!! I recommend EVERYBODY to buy car from them.Thank you, guys for everything!!

"Won't buy anywhere else"

by from Merrillville, IN |

My Fiancee and I already had 4 Vehicles but I had to do a double take, The Nissan Juke actually looked cool? then I saw the interior, perfection, it was compact like a sports car, but sat up high like a small SUV and AWD... the perfect blend, "Me" and Juke... match made in heaven (oh, and my Fiancee). the Juke handles exceptionally well the navi/back up camera/ front LED lights and rear spoiler make this car seem unique but still reasonably priced. Like it more and more everyday. Thanks to Hawkinson Nissan, Your staff is wonderful, this is the Second vehicle we've bought from you guy's and I don't think we'll shop anywhere else. Special thanks and shout outs to your staff... Jerry, Dana, Anton, Mark and Ryan.

Great experience

by from Joliet |

This was a great experience, I purchased a used Altima from Hawkinson Nissan. My salesman was Sam Litwiak, he helped me get a great car at a great price. Sam doesnt try to sell you a car, he helps you get the car that you really want. Thanks Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!

offered the best price

by from Naperville, IL |

All staff is very friendly. I've purchased 2014 Rogue there because they offered the best price. I had to wait couple hours to sign everything, but overall I'm 100% satisfied and suggest this dealership to everyone. Special thanks to Ramon and Mark.

Best car dealerships around!!!!

by from Dolton, IL |

Awesome dealership... honest and priced right... When I walked in I was greeted promptly but not smothered by Jack, he was very friendly and patient with my situation, we talked for a while and then he showed some inventory we went back in talked about some numbers. I then was introduced to Brandon who put all the numbers together, created a miracle and kept my payment in range. They never hasseled me or made me feel uncomfortable. Brandon and Jack together equals the "Dynamic Duo"....I would definitely recommend Hawkinson Nissan in Matteson, IL to provide quality customer service and help almost anyone to get into the car of their dreams... Also thumbs up to their Internet dept which is where it really all started for me. "Rosa" thanks again for inviting me out!!!

An over all great experience

by from Country Club Hills IL |

I have nothing but good things to say about the entire staff. I pull into the lot of Hawkinson Nissan looking for a car that I had seen at a gas station, and I didn't even no the name of the darn car, I saw Jerry in the car lot talking to man and I interrupted their conversation and I tried to describe what I had saw in that gas station. Jerry new what I was talking about , and said that he had one that just came in, and that was the only one. So of course I ask to see it. It wasn't the color I wanted , but man was it a sharp machine, and I told Jerry I want to take that Nissan home with me today, run some numbers and lets see where we at, and Jerry told me that he would do ever thing in his power to make that happen. And that's when the Nissan experience began for me. I was trading in a 2013 Hyndai Tucson Limited with only 7000 miles on it , the car was great condition. It was appraised sort of low I thought , and that Nissan that I was trying to by was WELL out of my league. But the managers Jerry , and the finance companys that they use came togather and made it possible for me to take that car home with me that same day. I have a rather high payment , but if the manager didn't talk to his boss about this deal , I don't believe that I would be driving this car right now. All tho my payment is high, its my retirement gift to my self after working for 40 years and Hawkinson Nissan and their entire staff made it happy , and I would gladly recommend my family and friends to this dealership. I want to thank everyone that had a hand in my deal , especially Jerry Smith for taking the time with me and Dana Pryor for them chocolate chip cookies , they went well with my coffee . I cant leave out the part department , I have order accessories for my new Nissan , and the parts department said that I would get them in two weeks , and it came in week . I call that a timely manner . The part was installed quick and net. And for one of the parts I have , had to be schedule at a later day to be put on , and the service department was nice a friendly about scheduling my appointment . My over all experience with everyone at that dealership was really a pleasure share with any one who is looking to by a new car , and want an entire team make the deal happen , go buy a Nissan !

Maryanna Paige

by from Chicago, Il |

I was looking for help. Anton provided old school customer service. That is a lost art today. I pretty much knew what I wanted. Anton did not have to sell me on the product because my very first car in high school was a Datsun. That was in the 60's. And the a 85 Sentra. I was on the focus group that named the Altima and deleted the the Stanza. Yes, I have a relationship with Nissan. My dad owned a Texaco station and he said the first thing to rate a dealership is to look how clean is the service dept. Brandon was "Mr. Business" as opposed to Anton, who was " tell me what your needs are and what did you have in mind". He talked with me and not at me. Dana's smile sealed the deal. She asked the questions of concern and caring. She was very sincere. Then Brandon warmed up and bought me lunch. By the time I made it to Mark I was tired. He was extremely nice. I was there from 10:45 till 3:45! That was tiring. I am pleased with the service and the car Maryanna Paige

Great Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

The staff was friendly, courteous and conscientious of my needs as a customer. The process was consistent and reasonably fast so that I was able to enjoy my vehicle purchase. I would return to do business in the future should the need arise.

Amazing!

by from Chicago, IL |

This dealer is awesome! Hawkinson Kia made this an amazing and seamless process for me. Buying a car has never been so easy. My salesmen were Kory and Clarence and they were great. I got a 2013 Sportage EX and I love it. I can't say enough great things about this dealer, there staff and the owners, I met Bob Hawkinson and he was very personable. I will highly recommend Hawkinson Kia to anyone looking to buy a car.

Awesome sales people

by from Mokena |

I was buying another car a Kia optima from different dealership, but that dealership didn't show me how to link ny phone to the car, well I decided to go get help from Hawkinson Kia and they're sales rep went out to my vehicle(even though it wasn't there's) and showed me how to program it. I was very impress with his professionalism. I told him I was getting ready to buy this car but had reservation because the vehicle had damage to it. He stated to me that he could help me and not only did he help me but the entire staff took interest in making me feel welcome. My sales guy Korey and his partner Taj went out there way to not only get a Kia optima but a much better one with no damage and there's were certified and have giving us a 4 years or 90,000 mile warranty. I applaud both of them for being honest straight forward with us. Whoever need a vehicle I will send them there to Korey and Taj. My wife and I are very fearful and happy with it be 2012 optima ex with premium package.

Buying my 3rd KIA Sportage at Hawkinson KIA

by from Matteson, IL |

I walked into Hawkinson on a Friday evening after work with every intention of purchasing a new KIA Sportage and trading in my older model. With very little glitch, that is exactly what happened. What impressed me was that at no time was I "offered" a model I didn't ask for, nor was I pressured to look at the more expensive Sedonas. I was unsure if I would actually be able to afford the newest model but Hawkinson made that possible. Of course, there was the negotiation process rigamarole (wherein the first offer they made was over three times what I clearly stipulated that I could afford, although I believe this is a common first move in the process.) Eventually, after four go-arounds, we agreed upon a number that I could live with. What is to be noted is that everyone involved in the process, from the finance manager to the number cruncher, came over and introduced themselves to us personally. And bottom line is, I was treated well and the entire process took 3 hours! That's 3 hours to look around, locate the car I wanted, negotiate price, take in my old model, and drive off with my car. Now that's service!