Hawkinson Nissan

5513 Miller Circle Dr., Matteson, IL 60443

New 888-340-2717
Used 888-211-9309
Service 877-697-8519

24/7 SERVICE HELP LINE! EZ PRICE NO HASSLE!

Great job

by from Harlan |

Service is always prompt and courteous. They have a great waiting area with complimentary drinks. All service is done quickly and I've never had a problem with any work done here. They do great job!! I recommend EVERYBODY to buy car from them.Thank you, guys for everything!!

Great overall

by from matteson il |

Great Service, Great Process, Great Employees!

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience at Hawkinson-Nissan was wonderful overall. I would recommend anyone here for a purchase. From my first phone call to a week after my purchase, these professionals continued to check up on me and make sure everything I needed was provided. I was able to call and make an appointment at my initial phone call and received a courteous reminder the day of my appointment. Their focus here was to get me what I wanted but to make sure I was within the budget that I had set for myself, rather than selling me something just to make a sale. They educated me on things I had no knowledge of, made me aware of all my benefits, and offered me with a plan that saves me money on my interest while also increasing my credit score. These professionals were very friendly (not over-friendly or pushy), genuine, and transparent, especially Taijah. You will not be disappointed be highly satisfied here at Hawkinson-Nissan. ;)

Awesome buying experience!!!

by from Matteson, IL |

I really enjoyed the buying process at Hawkinson Nissan. The Salesperson and manager were both professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them.

GREAT DEALERSHIP !

by from ST. JOHN,IN |

NO PRESSURE JUST PLEASURE. JACK THE SALESMAN/LEASE MGR. WAS MORE THAN HELPFUL. ASK FOR JACK REGAN HE IS THE BEST. S.L.

Hawkinson Nissan is a great place to car shop.....

by from Matteson, IL. |

Hawkinson is a great place to car shop and they are loyal to there customer needs. Also, they have awesome Salesman and Finanical services department!!!!! Shop Today!!!!

Great service

by from Frankfort, IL |

Rich Brown was our sales person. He was great to work with. Very friendly and patient. Would highly recommend him to others looking to buy a car from Hawkinson Kia.

Amazing service!!

by from Midlothian il |

My experience was excellent!! I knew what I was looking for and my sales person Nick was extremely helpful. He had me in and out I record time. I couldn't have asked for anything better and easier. My next car will be from them too!! Thanks again Nick and Kia!!

Superb treatment with awesome deals!

by from Illinois |

All the staff was on point and always ready to help. They took the our first buying experience with such ease that we are definitely recommending them to all of our friends and family. We specially love how easy we were able to keep in contact with them to answer any question or concern. This dealer never stopped searching for us to get that perfect vehicle we wanted; they aim to please all their customers.

great buying experience

by from chicago |

If you ever buy a car from here ask for keith buttrum really great salesman

Great Experience

by from Justice,IL |

Great experience, friendly people, easy buying process without all the hassles that you are used to when you go to a dealership. And top-notch customer service from beginning to end.